Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Support

-PoisenIvy-

vor 44 Minuten schrieb -PoisenIvy-:

Can a support on my ticket please answer?

I'm waiting for more than 1 week and I have my account not back because there is only 1 German support and only answered tickets if he likes

ID

Hi there @-PoisenIvy- ^^

let me assure you that the german support consists of more than only 1 male person. (edit: e.g. Molly is a female german support - just as another example ^^)
Furthermore the response time to a ticket can be different from case to case. It is 'normal' to wait for a Support-answer sometimes a week, sometimes a month. Please be patient.
Soooo...yea...no need to be passive aggressiv about the current situation^^' (srsly, the 2nd sentence in your thread is..like..not helping you at all - no need to spread false information + trying to bash the support...You are not funny. This is not helping.)

TL&DR:
Nobody here in the forums will be able to help you. You will not receive an official answer to your support ticket here in the forums.
You can only do the following: 
Wait. Be patient. Be calm.  ❤️ 🙂 

Cheers,
Fabpsi~

edit:
Please also keep in mind that there is a lot going on for the support (no matter where you are from) - specially right after a big update.

Edited by Fabpsi
~penguins