Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sawgaw: fix the damn birds already...

fr4gb4ll

everytime this " hunt 6 different animals" NW-challenge appear, i have to witness yet again that the birds are overly bugged to a point where they either can't be captured at all, or only after several point-blank shots from the tranq-rifle - which ofc results in a bad capture. and even then they might still get stucked inside those big mushroom-trees they always land on.

it's always only the sawgaw, the tranq-rifle fails that much. oh, and it's not that i can't hit with the damn thing - i see the impact of the darts on the bird clearly (and its reaction to it too, hence the bad capture if it 'might' work after 10++ darts hitting the chicken). it also happens regardless of what frame i use - usually ivara to make it easier to to scare the animals, but every other frame i tested it with provides the same issue, therefore the problem either roots from the rifle or, more likely, the sawgaw, which was bugged as long as it is in the game.

really, it can't be that hard to fix something that is as well documented as this and also works well with all other animals, can it?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, tape_drive_TS1140 said:

I really really would like to see DE staff perfect capture all animals and all of their variants. Dare they only say that we aren't supposed to do that/all works as intended.

but then they should make this clear and not putting on an excuse for something clearly bugged. my personal theory about the sawgaw-issue is that it has something to do with them landing on the mushrooms which seem to have a problem with the collision borders... DE could circumvent those 'mushroom related' problems by letting them birds land on the ground at least half of their 'restings'... i mean afterall we follow their damn track on the ground all the way from their 'crap pile' to the supposed feeding ground, yet they always only in the air or on the mushrooms.

12 hours ago, sam686 said:

There is an older topic with more replys here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1087298-please-fix-sawgaws

there sure is something with DE and birds, i dare say ^^)

maybe they rather would us shoot, instead of capturing, them...

though, as for the condroc, i usually have no problem getting them (often all 3 of them) while they still on the ground.

Edited by fr4gb4ll