Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash's Teleport Improvements

nakatotaiyou

faster recovery after he teleports

teleport to back of enemy (not necessary but helps stealth)

give 50% melee damage buff for the next melee attack(even a stealth/knokdown finisher). couple it with smoke screen (and possibly the new bladestorm i suggested in a previous topic) and the damage may seem a lot. however ash has poor CC and theres only so many targets you can hit with a single melee attack. also useful for stealth one shots.

Or what a couple friends and i feel should happen is not necessarily a buff but instead how about making it so after the teleport he either smoke screens to stun, stabs them once (minor damage, nothing over the top) to stagger and buy him some recovery time, or maybe even teleport to their back and keep all the same animations that he already has. Other than that ash is just fine as is in my opinion.

Or what a couple friends and i feel should happen is not necessarily a buff but instead how about making it so after the teleport he either smoke screens to stun, stabs them once (minor damage, nothing over the top) to stagger and buy him some recovery time, or maybe even teleport to their back and keep all the same animations that he already has. Other than that ash is just fine as is in my opinion.

then you didnt play ash enough... his uber is simply useless, and i dont see a reason not to buff teleport, its a cool skill but right now its not very useful, but that can easily change.

his ult is just fine, sure it doesn't scale great in higher game play but that is not what this particular thread was about. Also i said in my opinion, to me he seems fine where as to you he needs work.

we can just move to the thread i made about bladestorm if you like but me saying bladestorm is useless is pretty objective, in any level not just high.

pretty much what i suggested only more automated and not scaling with your weapon or having synergy with smoke screen.

Keep in mind that if DE decides to replace Bladestorm, it would allow them to do so without wasting its excellent animations. So it could be a viable option if DE decides to take that route.