Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ร—

[OLD] KaliVasquez's Kubrows ๐Ÿ• & Kavats ๐Ÿˆ

KaliVasquez

b8ZbbYp.png

Welcome, Tenno!

I'm a pet breeder - I make kavats and kubrows of all kinds, and have been doing that for the past 2.5 years. I'm offering a lot of nice pets for sale, the full list in form of imgur album can be found here. My prices are roughly based theseย ๐Ÿ‘‰ two guides for pricing kubrow imprints and kavat imprints. If you are merely looking for mastery fodders, please check warframe.market instead. However, If you are interested in one of my better looking kavats/kubrows from the list above, drop me a comment/DM here. I will try to reply as fast as I can!

Notice: I always sell imprints in pairs! I don't sell imprints separately. The prices listed are per two imprints together (of a single pet).

Platform: PC

B4aFyyv.png

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

โ–ย  ๐Ÿ’Žโœจ๐Ÿˆ NATURALLY SOLID KAVATS ๐Ÿ’Žโœจ๐Ÿˆ โ–

Solid kavats are kavats that have the same natural fur color in all of its four fur slots. For example, if a kavat was born (incubated) with Ancient Green color in primary, secondary, tertiary, and accents slot, then this kavat can be called a solid ancient green. This is the only way to acquire solid colored kittens, because you can only customize a pet's appearance when it's matured. Solid kavats are an excellent, rare addition to your pet collection!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived