Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kavats with no imprints left should be cured and immune to Vasca infection

AdunSaveMe

Because I'm not going to buy an item from a vendor and load into the Plains, just so I can consume it with its incredibly tiny radius and get the ugly red effect off my kavat every time it turns up. I even used the last imprint on my Kavat and cured it, and the next mission I take it into, suddenly it's got the effect again. I didn't return to the Plains or do so much as think about going anywhere with a Vasca in it, yet my Kavat remains infected and weird-effect-y nonetheless.

Kavats with no imprints can't contribute to a Vasca, so why can they be infected at all? It's just an annoyance.

Edited by AdunSaveMe
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, GruntBlender said:

I hope the red glow is placeholder for a different visual thing. I'd prefer the cure being permanent like with the Helminth cyst and the visual replaced with making the energy color (including eyes) red instead of a weird aura.

The red aura is obvious though, as it should be. There's no excuse for someone not knowing that at least something is up with their kava, even if they have to go ask or otherwise find out what. With the way that pet AI can lead them off in strange places, someone might not notice their ability energy or eye color for a while if they aren't petting or changing things in the ship all the time.