Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

another KUVA LICH suggestion >< (ps sorry)

outlawXIV

so i know theirs a lot of kuva lich forum posts and i didn't see one about this issue im about to explain , ( sorry if i missed it, if someone els posted about this)
 so the only REAL complaint i have is the kuva weapons being FORCED to use 5 forma to gain the mastery on the weapons , can we pls have it so we gain FULL mastery at lvl 30 and not 40 so the lvl 40 forma gain is optional not FORCED to gain the full mastery PLS AND TY

PS can we also get an option to USE PARAZON ANIMATIONS AS OUR FINISHER, while the dmg applied to the finisher animation is just the weapon equipped so we can look all assassin creedy XD pls 

I would personnaly prefer the bonus damage scaling up for each bonus level like the Paracesis bonus damage against sentient does.
Getting 10% of the bonus value per level over 30 for a max of 100% at level 40 would give incentives to forma the weapon with being "for mastery only" while keeping the lvl 40 feature intersting.
Also, since the weapon max level is 40, you currently need to apply 5 forma before using a lens on it.

It might have been brought up a few times~ but I'm always happy to see it get some more air time.

Again I have zero problem with some sort of "Bonus" for forma investment but MR is something that should never be locked behind Forma Investment. 

Edited by Oreades

15 hours ago, lukinu_u said:

I would personnaly prefer the bonus damage scaling up for each bonus level like the Paracesis bonus damage against sentient does.
Getting 10% of the bonus value per level over 30 for a max of 100% at level 40 would give incentives to forma the weapon with being "for mastery only" while keeping the lvl 40 feature intersting.
Also, since the weapon max level is 40, you currently need to apply 5 forma before using a lens on it.

I would love something like this. I definitely don't want to put 5 forms into a weapon that I don't like, and doesn't do anything to the weapon other than grant for mr