Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo cephalon

(PSN)phazonman

il y a 5 minutes, (PS4)CrysJaL a dit :

That would be fairly interesting. But how would it be implemented? What would it do for us? 

I can't think much use of a cephalon from a practical  perspective aside from a few basic greetings for visitors and maybe communicating build requirements for clanmates. 

Well ordis main purpose in the orbiter is to add a presence , so i thought dojo cephalon could be the dojo's ordis but i like the idea of greeting visitors 

• Like 1

il y a 21 minutes, (PS4)CrysJaL a dit :

That would be fairly interesting. But how would it be implemented? What would it do for us? 

I can't think much use of a cephalon from a practical  perspective aside from a few basic greetings for visitors and maybe communicating build requirements for clanmates. 

insufficient imagination

• 2 weeks later...

Stat tracking... Maybe set clan challenges and the cephalon creates a custom mission based on for you and your clan to compete. 

Track resources levels for the clan

Track the number of items being built and open research projects

Congratulate members after the up their MR and let them know what weapons that unlocks access to. 

A dojo cephalon would be awesome. I can think of tons of uses...

Edit: Track which custom obstacle courses you've ran and if you leaderboard rank was beaten.

(Side note, whys this only PS4 peeps so far? Lol)

Edited by (PS4)M82BFG
Added an idea
  • Like 1

Would add a nice overarching presence to the Dojo. I'd imagine that some of the personality features could be as follows:

Voice:

Choose between several male or female voices.

Personality:

Choose between several personalities, performed by each of the voice actors used in the above.

Core Purpose:

Choose between several different purposes that become the core of said Cephalon's psyche...which further augments the overall personality.

It would be a fair share of voice work, but it would create an interestingly customizable feature to the Dojo that could, over time, even be expanded to become an interactive NPC that helps people navigate the Dojo or gives them information on various things that they'd like to know. It would likely be broke down as follows:

Even more interesting would be if the visual representation of said Cephalon was randomized and slightly influenced by the choices you make during the customization process...or it could simply be chosen from a list, either or. The latter concept could add potential revenue, as it's a vanity related item that could be sold and even created via Tennogen.

• Like 1

Have the Cephalons be something your clan has a quest of sorts to unlock. And a "cephalon core" you have to build in the dojo. This would definitely be a nice feature especially with the dojo competitions. Id say let every room have a node you can interact with the Cephalon and that node be placeable. I'd enjoy this for sure with how little I am in my orbiter. 

• Like 1