Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania: Here we go again[Feedback/Rework Ideas]

Stygie

Seems like our beautiful Fae is making news again in the forums. With a new skin came a largely medicore rework, and while grinding for it i realized that Titania is still in a bad state even after the changes. Bandaid after bandaid will we have get the suture we need? Who knows but im here to offer my opinion from someone who genuinely loves the frame.

Her passive it quite useless in comparison to other passives. It does not really synergy with the rest of her kit nor does it really make any sense. Sure, she bullet jumps faster and farther and leave behind a trampoline for allies, it is interesting but does it do anything tangible? No not really. Most of the time youll be in Razorwing and unable to benefit from this buff. Furthermore, the likelihood of allies coming in contact with you buff zone is not high. Here are some ideas for change. Put her evasion on her passive. Maybe she can stack evasion based upon ability casts that dissipates over time? Maybe she get increased evasion while in the air? Maybe on her bullet jumps she staggers nearby enemies?

My idea is to make her passive tied to Razorflies. Maybe she spawns a Razorfly on enemy death and this Razorfly will fly around her taking agro. This would make her extremely survivable while not being overpowered as enemy aoe can easily still hit her and clear her Razorflies away.

Moving foward, her spellbind ability is terrible and needs to be changed. While in theory, the cf is amazing as enemies have to run back to get their weapons, in application it is not as such. Floating enemies ragsoll into infinite when hit which just makes them harder to kill and even when the enemies land, they still strike out with their melees. Here are some ideas. The ability functions more like Harrow's first ability rooting them in place and jamming their guns. The ability function like a blast proc knocking enemies down.

My idea is that it charms enemies to Titania. A chatmed enemy must walk toward Titania's location slowly and are unable to shoot. The ability can still use the same animation and retain the status cleansing effect.

EDIT: The Charm does not work like mind control. Enemies simpley walk towards Titania slowly and they cant shoot. Think reverse Nekros fear.

On to the second ability, Tribute is prehaps the most lacklust buffing ability in the game. The situational utility it provides is so unreliable and not worth the energy to recieve it. You need the correct enemies and then you also need allies to within range of the aura. It really isnt all that useful even after the changes. Dust is rng which lean s its value is varible. Throns is better now with dr but still isnt all that as 50% dr does little for a frame as squishy as Titania. Full moon does little unless you have a fully modded for damage kavat which is inefficient at best. Entangle is terrible as well as it doesnt slowl enemy firate or actions like other slows do. How do we change this? Make the buffs scale with power. Dust gets up to 90% dodge. Thorns get up to 90% dr and 9000% damage reflect.(yes this is a lot but we all know this is the only way from damage reflect to be effective) entangle slow increased to 90% and functions like normal slow. Full moon gives huge amounts of damage.

This is clearly broken so instead i will present my idea. These buffs are now on a cycle much like Ivara Quiver or Vabaun Minelayer. The buffs are changed to Enchant, Nimble, Curative, Hinder. Enchant increases the status chance of all allied abilities and powers and pets by 15% effected by mods. Nimble increases allies parkour velocity, distance, and duration by 20% effected by mods. Curative will grant 50 sheild generation per second, affected by mods, and will increase the oversheild cap by 500 for all allies. Hinder will slow enemies by 20% this includes action and firate. This caps out at 50% slow. 

Next we have Latern. This is the tale of unreliable cc meets an annoying game mechanic. While attraction cc can be pretty hit or miss, it does help it if the item producing the effect can be knocked many feet away making the enemies attracted back to normal. The Latern could be good but it radius is too small and it keeps flying away. How to change it? You could just root the Latern down and buff the base range. 

Here is my idea. The Latern doesn't need the attraction cc if my spellbind change goes through. So instead, the Latern is summoned by Titania and follows her around. It collects fallen enemies souls that are used to charge it. Allies within range while heal for a percent of their maxium hp. At the end of the duration, the large explodes doing damage based on the amount of souls collected and how much it healed allies. 

EDIT: The heal is what the ability does. Damage is the only variable here. It is not like Mend it is more like a blood altar but centered on Titania. 

Lastlyn we have Razorwing. This is her best ability and needs no changes. 

EDIT

After reading feedback, it would seem some people want a touching up on Razorwing, here are my ideas. Her Gimmick is that she can fly and avoid stuff. By moving Razorflies to her passive it kind of makes this ability null. Here is how we remedy that. Razorwing has a meter that builds when enemies die near Titania. This meter will affect her abilities. When full, one of Titania's abilities can be empowered by casting it consuming the meter.  Spellbimd can get a duration buff or range. Tribute can get duration buff or increased buff effectiveness. Latern can get increased healing and/or damage. This would give agency to use Razorwing.

The only other thing I could say is to give her more energy but she already got more. Also, ans animation speed up would be nice as other warframes rarely have the long animation Titania has. 

Edited by Lucian_Adrion
Some minor changes
  • Like 2

28 минут назад, Lucian_Adrion сказал:

Lastlyn we have Razorwing. This is her best ability and needs no changes.

I don't even want to read about what's written above. This ability is exceptionally weak and useless in most cases. The main plus is that ability is funny and that's all.

How my logic works. I go to the razorwing section. I see you haven't made any changes. So you're not working with the Titania set as a whole. Means your changes concern only small numbers and you do not need unique mechanics . So you can use a different frame. So your offer can make Titania useful, but it will not differ from the rest of the frames.

Edited by zhellon

5 minutes ago, zhellon said:

I don't even want to read about what's written above. This ability is exceptionally weak and useless in most cases. The main plus is that ability is funny and that's all.

Sorry but you must have no idea how to use this ability, or you need a better load out or something Razorwing is stupidly OP, I do most of the damage and take almost no damage in every single mission, you can stay in it indefinitely and move around at hyperspeed wrecking everything.

Edited by Carnage2K4
  • Like 4

1 минуту назад, Carnage2K4 сказал:

Sorry but you must have no idea how to use this ability, it's stupidly OP, I do most of the damage and take almost no damage in every single mission, you can stay in it indefinitely and move around at hyperspeed wrecking everything.

So what? I can do the same on Loki. This ability is far from OP. Octavia, for example, can do a lot more DPS for less. Or take a less OP frame like Rhino, who with the right weapon does the dirt, at a time when you're trying to kill opponents one at a time. Or I can just take an Inaros + OP weapon and kill faster than you. 

But my question was different. Why would Titania even need this ability? Titania does not benefit from archwing. Razorfly is now passive.(In this sentence) And kills can be ordinary weapons. That is, it's just a fun mode for having a problem with energy and builds. 

This ability is not OP. It can become a mechanic, but people don't worry about it, because all they need is a skin with the same functionality as the rest of the frames.

Im addicted to playing Titania since release and i honestly think shes almost perfect in her current state. So onto feedback on your suggestions.

Her current passive has its value i think. It would be nice if it had a bit of a speed boost to jumping along with height But i dont feel this needs drastic changes. Its a quirk thats useful in a few places.

I like your idea with spellbind but any change to that ability imho needs to get a cast range increase. Everytime i want to use it im not close enough to enemies to cast it.

Tribute: Works fantastically well as it is now when used with either one of her augments (or both) but is also functional without augments. Theres a great synergy with her augments which gets overlooked by many people. Im guessing its mostly because of the high demand on energy management.

Lantern i Disagree with i think its a fantastic ability as it is.

Razorwing Augment mod makes it viable when combined with Tribute. Theres some great synergy here that people tend to ignore.

Titania to me has the following issues:

• Has no chance of surviving when she has no energy and buffs have timed out.
  • Has no counters when facing multiple enemies from long range. (particularly evident in high level Fortuna and Poe).
  • Has to get in near melee range to get any use from Spellbind.
  • You need to dedicate atleast 4 survival mods just to keep her alive when her abilities are on downtime.
  • You need flow to have the buffer to tribute spam off of razorwing.

Pros:

Can be Modded for viable CC, DPS and support. Can also be modded into a nice middleground to be contributing to all 3.

1 hour ago, zhellon said:

This ability is exceptionally weak and useless in most cases. The main plus is that ability is funny and that's all.

This ability is fine as it is in my opinion. If people think RW is useless then i think its best they stay away from Titania.

Edited by CarrotSalad
  • Like 1

You bring up a good point about her passive and "You'll mostly be in razorwing and get no benefit from it". Bonus evasion as a passive...I donno how to feel about that...can she do dodge moves while in razorwing? Cause giving her bonus evasion on dodge/rolls would be an idea to do.

Your idea for her spellbind...I don't agree with the idea of rooting them in place like harrow, I do like the idea of it being a forward pulse like harrows...and enemies need to be 'tethered' to the ground in some fashion most certainly. Or make it so they 100% die if they fall from X height. Charming enemies is a tad too close to other frame powers like Revenant Enthrall and Nyx's Mind control, while it would kinda fit her theme, i'd rather it function as it currently does and just change how it hits enemies...and make it so enemies either A: Don't float above X height or B: Die if they fall from X height.

With her power 2, you know the range of applying the bonus to allies is only 35m and not affected by range mods either? The fact these buffs aren't affected by any of her mods is...both great and problematic. Her whole power 2 is vastly out of player control, you can't change how much it provides, or how long, you only control what buff you get and that's just barely...any power that is reliant on "Hit specific enemy to get this buff" is bad, i've complained about this on Grendel. In a game were enemies are more often than not killed in large groups...you'll be hard pressed to find one alive to get a buff from, i've had many moments where I look at an enemy, press 2, and they are dead and I get no tribute.
I agree that they should be affected by the mods on the frame, strength, range, duration, I don't agree with the damage reflection amount of 9k though XD. Personally i'd make Tribute a duration aura, where enemies in the range of it that are killed leave behind their 'tribute' which you collect. As for what buff you get, that should be a "Gear wheel" style selection, select Dust, press the button, enemies killed leave behind a "Dust" tribute, ect. Personally, I'd combine Dust and Entangle, giving her flat DR AND Evasion? Nah, one or the other please, i'd much rather she have evasion, I mean she can cleanse status effects with her power 1 so...yeah. Or, hell, yeah, make that an addition to her aura, tributes gotten cleanse status effects from you/team mates in the aura range.

Lantern most certainly needs love, needs a tethering to the ground and more range/aggro pull. And yeah, the changes to her 1 make it a potent CC power, no need for latern in it's current state...making it into something that can heal team mates is neat, but that seems...well it seems very close to what Equinox does? It's basically maim/mend in one power. Heals based on damage dealt to enemies, then releases that damage at the end of the duration. Maybe make it do JUST healing, her razorwing is a fantastic DPS power.

As for her 4 being perfect and needing no changes? Eh...i'd make her Razorflies modable and use kubrow/kavat mods. Maaaybe some tweaks to her weapons crit/status chance...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hixlysss said:

With her power 2, you know the range of applying the bonus to allies is only 35m and not affected by range mods either?

I use her 2 tribute after using her 3 which is built for range. But i dont feel safe at all in open areas with titania. I always have to take a rolling gaurd ontop of your mandatory 2 survival mods just to increase my survival chances..

Edited by CarrotSalad

2 часа назад, CarrotSalad сказал:
This ability is fine as it is in my opinion. If people think RW is useless then i think its best they stay away from Titania.

I think everyone who thinks RW is good is playing Titania for less than 50 hours. We can all be wrong.

But my problem is that RW has a lot of restrictions on weapon selection, energy restrictions, some mobility restrictions and a lot of bugs. Summing it all up, we get that RW is bad in most cases and I can go through most of the content without it, excluding specific situations like himocist (which I can kill more easily on another frame without shamanism, ironic). At this point, I believe that RW is not powerful and severely limits Titania builds, and most importantly does not give anything in return, because you can do good defense and damage with Aviator and conventional weapons without RW.

No one answered my question. As Taitania implements the archwing mechanics in battle? Why did Titania need archwing? The answer is because it's funny, it's not the answer. The whole problem with all these proposals, nothing synergizes with archwing and nothing implements archwing mobility. Literally, Wukong at the moment is benefiting from a flight more than Titania. But apparently I live in a parallel universe. 

I will only discuss archwing, not Dex Pixia, not razorfly, only archwing. I've done a lot of DPS tests and I know a lot of frames that can have aggression mechanics to understand that people are not interested in such discussions. Simply, one the only aspect of - archwing. We'll all cry if it's removed, but it won't really affect Titania's effectiveness in any way. And I can say that you won't use razorwing if archwing is removed, although there are cool DPS weapons and razorfly. You can say that I don't know you and you will be using Dex Pixia, but I think you understand that regular weapons that have the same effectiveness against regular mobs (although some samples are literally better than Dex pixia 200% strength against regular mobs) and the energy limit won't let you do that. 

Cool, right? 

13 minutes ago, zhellon said:

I think everyone who thinks RW is good is playing Titania for less than 50 hours. We can all be wrong.

Including you. Yes Razorwing may not be "great" but it is still a good ability.

15 minutes ago, zhellon said:

But my problem is that RW has a lot of restrictions on weapon selection, energy restrictions, some mobility restrictions

While this is true, you also have to compare this similar abilities. Valkyr becomes invincible, yes she can switch weapons but doing so removes the invincibility.

Mesa gets aimbot but the "area of targeting" gets reduced the more you shoot as well as not being able to move. (Mesa is also only limited to her Regulators during Peacemaker)

1 минуту назад, Pixzia сказал:

While this is true, you also have to compare this similar abilities. Valkyr becomes invincible, yes she can switch weapons but doing so removes the invincibility.

Mesa gets aimbot but the "area of targeting" gets reduced the more you shoot as well as not being able to move. (Mesa is also only limited to her Regulators during Peacemaker)

Yes. But RW doesn't give invulnerability or Aimbot. It gives razorfly, but people rightly want to use it separately from RW. I want to use RW separately from Dex Pixia and Divata because archwing mode itself is good. The problem is that most of the time we use weapons that don't fit the situation. Against bosses not enough crit chance, against ordinary mobs not enough rate of fire and status, and so same not AOE.

That is, normal rework can make RW as a unique movement system for Titania and communicate synergy to other abilities. But most of the proposals don't even think about it.

18 minutes ago, zhellon said:

That is, normal rework can make RW as a unique movement system for Titania and communicate synergy to other abilities. But most of the proposals don't even think about it

I agree with this whole heartedly. The only reason I have continued to use Titania is for the mobility that her 4 brings to the table. 

Only thing I really have a problem with is the statement "I think everyone who thinks RW is good is playing Titania for less than 50 hours." is bold of you to assume.

18 minutes ago, zhellon said:

Yes. But RW doesn't give invulnerability or Aimbot. It gives razorfly,

It gives flight as well. Peacemaker without aimbot would just be exalted pistols. Hysteria without invulnerability would just be exalted claws.

Why should mesa be locked into using 1 set weapon for Peacemaker? Why should Valkyr be locked into one set weapon that is melee? Both of these have their restrictions for reasons. Whether Titania should follow these restrictions or not is more than likely a "balancing" issue.(Whether I agree with it or not.)

Edited by Pixzia

10 минут назад, Pixzia сказал:

It gives flight as well. Peacemaker without aimbot would just be exalted pistols. Hysteria without invulnerability would just be exalted claws.

Why should mesa be locked into using 1 set weapon for Peacemaker? Why should Valkyr be locked into one set weapon that is melee? Both of these have their restrictions for reasons. Whether Titania should follow these restrictions or not is more than likely a "balancing" issue.(Whether I agree with it or not.)

Say so. Valkyrie is designed to use melee. This ability just adds another aspect of melee. (though I'd remake hysteria, too.) Mesa is designed to use pistols. Well, she got homing guns. What is Titania designed for? For Chaos in your ability set? Then it makes sense.

4 hours ago, CarrotSalad said:

Im addicted to playing Titania since release and i honestly think shes almost perfect in her current state. So onto feedback on your suggestions.

Her current passive has its value i think. It would be nice if it had a bit of a speed boost to jumping along with height But i dont feel this needs drastic changes. Its a quirk thats useful in a few places.

I like your idea with spellbind but any change to that ability imho needs to get a cast range increase. Everytime i want to use it im not close enough to enemies to cast it.

Tribute: Works fantastically well as it is now when used with either one of her augments (or both) but is also functional without augments. Theres a great synergy with her augments which gets overlooked by many people. Im guessing its mostly because of the high demand on energy management.

Lantern i Disagree with i think its a fantastic ability as it is.

Razorwing Augment mod makes it viable when combined with Tribute. Theres some great synergy here that people tend to ignore.

Titania to me has the following issues:

• Has no chance of surviving when she has no energy and buffs have timed out.
  • Has no counters when facing multiple enemies from long range. (particularly evident in high level Fortuna and Poe).
  • Has to get in near melee range to get any use from Spellbind.
  • You need to dedicate atleast 4 survival mods just to keep her alive when her abilities are on downtime.
  • You need flow to have the buffer to tribute spam off of razorwing.

Pros:

Can be Modded for viable CC, DPS and support. Can also be modded into a nice middleground to be contributing to all 3.

Spellbind has a 50m cast range. If you're having issues casting it, it's because you dumped range in your build.

I really like the jump pad for teh lulz but I've felt for a long time that Titania could benefit from a split passive

Bounce pad while running around (yeah we occasionally do that) and passive Razorflies while in Razorwing.

That said since DE is/has affixed Razorflies to Tribute in a desperate attempt to finally make people use it...... I doubt we will ever see Razorflies added in as a passive.

3 hours ago, zhellon said:

For Chaos in your ability set? Then it makes sense.

This is problem with the overall synergy of her kit than a problem with Razorwing. 

Simply changing it so you can use Equipped weapons while in Razorwing will not fix any of these problems.

3 hours ago, zhellon said:

Valkyrie is designed to use melee. This ability just adds another aspect of melee. (though I'd remake hysteria, too.) Mesa is designed to use pistols. Well, she got homing guns.

If they are designed in a way to use melee/pistols why restrict them to a set weapon with their corresponding abilities? This is the same thing you are wanting from Titania's Razorwing. The only reason this seems odd is because their kits actually synergizes with their Last Abilities.

Edited by Pixzia

2 минуты назад, Pixzia сказал:

This is problem with the overall synergy of her kit than a problem with Razorwing. 

Simply changing it so you can use Equipped weapons while in Razorwing will not fix any of these problems.

I said that first of all, it should become a mechanic, and the rest of the abilities should benefit from archwing mode.

The weapon change system is what I want because it diversifies the gameplay. It has nothing to do with the chaos that goes on in the set.  Although, I've already shown that grattler has a great synergy with Lathern.

Спойлер

6 минут назад, Pixzia сказал:

If they are designed in a way to use melee/pistols why restrict them to a set weapon with their corresponding abilities? This is the same thing you are wanting from Titania's Razorwing. The only reason this seems odd is because their kits actually synergizes with their Last Abilities.

I don't see the point of these abilities at all, and I think all exalted abilities of this kind are very poor realizations. Corny, Excalibur could be content with a sword with energy waves, which he could equip as a melee, and the ability to enhance melee. Or a regular weapon slot would be better. But I wouldn't compare Razorwig and other exalted abilities because the archwing mod is a great gamechanger.

And about the fact that Titania has a limit on weapons-this is not a problem of balance. Dex Pixia and Divata simply simulate archwing weapons, allowing us not to resort to normal archwing weapons. This eliminates a lot of problems, such as broken animations or the purchase of Titania by a player who does not have archwing and he did not pass the mission(Although this problem can be solved in the same way as Garuda.). Naturally, I don't know how many problems this can bring, but I'm sure it's not a balance problem. At least I don't think it's as strong as invulnerability or autoaim.

37 minutes ago, zhellon said:

I don't see the point of these abilities at all, and I think all exalted abilities of this kind are very poor realizations.... But I wouldn't compare Razorwig and other exalted abilities because the archwing mod is a great gamechanger.

37 minutes ago, zhellon said:

Dex Pixia and Divata simply simulate archwing weapons, allowing us not to resort to normal archwing weapons.

This makes it sound like you want Titania to be "Archwing Frame" which does not fit her at all. The only reason she has this ability in the first place is logically because "She is a fairy. Fairies are small and fly around". It is not meant to be Archwing, it is meant to be a "fairy form". This defeats the whole concept of the frame.

If she was able to only use archguns/melee I would consider it a slap in the face. If you are going to let her use archguns/melee why stop there? I see no logical reason to not allow her to use any weapon she pleases to at that point.

Edited by Pixzia

19 минут назад, Pixzia сказал:

This makes it sound like you want Titania to "Archwing Frame" which does not fit her at all. The only reason she has this ability in the first place is logically because "She is a fairy. Fairies are small and fly around". It is not meant to be Archwing, it is meant to be a "fairy form". This defeats the whole concept of the frame.

If she was able to only use archguns/melee I would consider it a slap in the face. If you are going to let her use archguns/melee why stop there, I see no logical reason to not allow her to use any weapon she pleases to at that point.

Fairies have a lot of concepts. You just named the most popular.

With the same success, zephyr can also be a fairy, because she is a spirit of nature (type air), which suits the fairy. 

May be a reference to Celtic fairy mythology. In fact, Titania uses plants (Dex pixia and divata) and animals (razorwing and razorfly) as devices. I don't see a problem with Titania being able to swap her weapons here because the second part remains.

Another point is that, for example, the Lantern has a very strange execution, because it was mentioned that the fairies themselves were beings who possess luminous and ephemeral bodies. As there is a lot of mention of the fact that fairies have good stealth, illusions and transformation skills. 

But I see Tribute, which very well suited under concept moreover, that fairies bring absolutely useless gifts.

So, of course, I understand that the concept is important, but could we take the good things from the concept of fairies and discard the bad?

Edited by zhellon

8 minutes ago, zhellon said:

Titania being able to swap her weapons here because the second part remains.

And I see nothing wrong with this. As I said:

27 minutes ago, Pixzia said:

. If you are going to let her use archguns/melee why stop there? I see no logical reason to not allow her to use any weapon she pleases to at that point.

It's just comments like this "simulate archwing weapons, allowing us not to resort to normal archwing weapons." make it sound like you only care about the Archwing aspect of things.

I love the Dex Pixia but I could see them more inline with Exalted Blade. Removing them from Razorwing and having her Exalted weapons be their own ability.

Edited by Pixzia

1 минуту назад, Pixzia сказал:

It's just comments like this "simulate archwing weapons, allowing us not to resort to normal archwing weapons." make it sound like you only care about the Archwing aspect of things.

I love the Dex Pixia but I could see them more inline with Exalted Blade. Removing them from Razorwing and having her Exalted weapons be their own ability.

Naturally I'm concerned about the archwing aspect, because that's the only reason I still keep Titania in storage. And I think that the archwing system is very suitable for Titania and it is possible to do something with her abilities so that the normal form and the archwing form can do different things, but I can not yet figure out how exactly to implement it so that it does not look like Equinox.

I am sure that Lathern is the key to mechanics that will be able to benefit both forms. But if we can move the Lathern as an object in archwing mode, how will the normal form benefit from this? I'm trying to think about these things, and that's why I haven't proposed a normal rework yet. (Yes, I offered reworks, but it's a quick joke to push the idea of free razorwing.)

But look again closely at what the OP offers. These are literally ordinary things. And the biggest problem is that razorwing looks superfluous among these things. At the moment, the problem of Titania mechanics is very acute. Titania has two forms, but this system brings absolutely no advantage. Because it's just an illusion that Titania has mechanics. In fact, there is no mechanics. This is also very ironic.

19 minutes ago, zhellon said:

it is possible to do something with her abilities so that the normal form and the [Razorwing] form can do different things, but I can not yet figure out how exactly to implement it so that it does not look like Equinox.

This is something I have also thought about but I don't think there is any way not to (look like Equinox), would have to just bite the bullet. It's not like they don't use concepts on other frames though. I think it would come down to if DE is ok with free flight -which I would really like to see. Otherwise I don't see them adding in an ability change with her form change.

Edited by Pixzia
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, CarrotSalad said:

Has to get in near melee range to get any use from Spellbind.

If you are talking about Base Effect (floating enemies) you should look at your build before complaining about the range.  
If you are tanking Range in favor of Duration this is the side effect, as it is on all frames. And if this is the case her 1 will only really server as Status Immunity or fuel for Razorwing Blitz to you, as it will generally only effect the target you are aiming at.

5 hours ago, nooneyouknow13 said:

Spellbind has a 50m cast range. If you're having issues casting it, it's because you dumped range in your build.

To proc it on yourself you have to be aiming it within the radius of your frame -which at base is 5m. Considering you can fly around this makes reapplying Spellbind's status immunity a pain if you tend to fly around in her 4 a lot. 

Edited by Pixzia

16 hours ago, zhellon said:

So what? I can do the same on Loki. This ability is far from OP. Octavia, for example, can do a lot more DPS for less. Or take a less OP frame like Rhino, who with the right weapon does the dirt, at a time when you're trying to kill opponents one at a time. Or I can just take an Inaros + OP weapon and kill faster than you. 

But my question was different. Why would Titania even need this ability? Titania does not benefit from archwing. Razorfly is now passive.(In this sentence) And kills can be ordinary weapons. That is, it's just a fun mode for having a problem with energy and builds. 

This ability is not OP. It can become a mechanic, but people don't worry about it, because all they need is a skin with the same functionality as the rest of the frames.

This is so redundant, "I can do the same on X frame" means exactly nothing, Saryn and Equinox can nuke entire mobs, So what if you can do the same thing with different frames.
This is not a "one frame can do X better than another frame" issue, it's if RW is "weak" or not, the ability to make you near invulnerable, do good damage and be super fast is OP as hell.
You say it's weak, but if I can out damage everyone else in a mission while taking the least amount of damage, then you are simply wrong.

3 часа назад, Carnage2K4 сказал:
This is so redundant, "I can do the same on X frame" means exactly nothing, Saryn and Equinox can nuke entire mobs, So what if you can do the same thing with different frames.

This is not a "one frame can do X better than another frame" issue, it's if RW is "weak" or not, the ability to make you near invulnerable, do good damage and be super fast is OP as hell.
You say it's weak, but if I can out damage everyone else in a mission while taking the least amount of damage, then you are simply wrong.

I said it was weak because it didn't make sense to Titania. Go back to the question: "why does Titania need archwing mode?".

High damage? You're standing on the edge, because the normal weapon is doing enough damage, and your operator can kill targets at any level. You don't need Dex Pixia all the time and what's more, it is extremely inconvenient. Do you have tons of damage? Okay, but it doesn't make sense if there's a man in front who burns everything with a conventional weapon. Do Dex Pixia and Divata do anything to make them different from conventional weapons? No.The main content is level 100. My kuva brakk can burn 165 heavy targets in seconds. And I don't do shaman builds for this.

Razorfly does not give invulnerability. What's more, the more enemies level, the more you need razorfly mechanics, the faster razorfly die. If you think it's a good invulnerability mechanic, well, I won't change your mind. But it won't save you beyond quick missions.

And it all makes no sense, because there is no answer to the first question. As I said, Wukong now benefits more from this than Titania.