Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Small suggestion for Ivara and Titania

AnuKaneDai

Hello everyone,

So I dont know if it's something the devs wanted to.

But on Ivara:

- If I put a line over the water to fish. On the valley i'm falling into the water at every catch (after fishing showing animation)
- Cant access the item wheel when on the line (I want it to fish)
- and since the old blood, all warframe tend to get stuck for 1 second after doing things, catching fish or decoding etc.

On Titania:

I play Titania based on her 4, using the syndical mod.
It happen that our strong little pixie need to decast the 4 to capture target or use parazon on thralls.
That's annoying because it cut your speed buff from augment.
And since you can have some thralls on a same mission, you need to decast-recast the 4 each time. Making the gameplay not that smooth.
So I dont talk to use the parazon under 4 on lich, but on thralls and being able to capture target under 4 could be nice.

Thank you for reading and have a great day !

2 hours ago, AnuKaneDai said:

- If I put a line over the water to fish. On the valley i'm falling into the water at every catch (after fishing showing animation)

Ah, you're pressing the 'spacebar' (the jump button) to skip the 'fish capture animation' correct? Yeah that occurs sometimes (more frequently on Orb Vallis, less so Plains of Eidolons). Its because its registering the jump as an actual jump. The alternative work-around approach to avoiding this issue is to click on the 'exit' button (bottom right corner of the screen) once the 'fish capture animation' appears on screen. Its a funky bug.

3 hours ago, AnuKaneDai said:

Cant access the item wheel when on the line (I want it to fish)

This is true. I wish for Ivara's dashwire to be updated to allow us to access the gear wheel. In order to switch fishing spears, you need to manually get off the dashwire and switch while on the ground.

3 hours ago, AnuKaneDai said:

- and since the old blood, all warframe tend to get stuck for 1 second after doing things, catching fish or decoding etc.

That's another bug that was accidentally introduced in update 26. This occurs whenever you miss a fish with the fishing spear. DE are apparently aware of it and it will get fixed later in an update. (Reddit post in spoiler below with comments from Reb).

Spoiler