Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Keep or reroll Tiberon prime riven?

(XBOX)SYNANGEL666999

Question

Tiberon Arma-hexacron.                   +34.6% magazine capacity.                        +61.8% status chance.                                 +86.5% critical chance.                                I can't decide if I want to keep this riven or reroll for the tiberon prime. Leaning towards keep it but I just got the tiberon prime and it seems decent at pre max rank. Should I invest in forma'ing it for end game? Thanks for any advice in advance.

9 answers to this question

Rerolling a riven comes down to what you are looking to do with the weapon. As a general rule, if you want pure dps upgrade you want some variation of satiata/visican, but really that is min/maxing. I rolled a nukor riven with 2 positives and 1 negative and i rolled + damage + crit damage. Why? Because the Nukor has an intense crit multiplier and i just wanted to see if I could make a 1% crit weapon do massive crits when i got a buff that gave me additive crit.

if you want to do some work before you roll you riven, you could  write down stats into the excellent, acceptable, and useless category. Then you pretty much have a scoring system to how well your riven rolled.

I would say you got 2 good stats and 1 acceptable stat on your roll, with no negative. So i'd say your riven gets a 5/8, -2 for no useless negative, and -1 for an acceptable rather than excellent stat. Its all arbitrary though!

Edited by Skaleek

1 minute ago, (XB1)SYNANGEL666999 said:

The stats are max rank unfortunately and I'll build whatever way is good for end game cause I've been having problems killing fast enough with lvl 100 and up maybe a little higher than lvl 100 for the max I can go. 

That crit chance would work well with hunters munitions if you're looking to bleed out some level 100+. I assume you're having trouble with grineer 100+ since the other 2 factions dont really scale in terms of ttk like grineer do.