Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alad V's (Yet Another) Brand New Partnership

ant99999

Seriously, Alad, I understand you're not exactly a person with the strongest moral compass, you hate the Board and such...

Спойлер

B79BE5D48CACF03E338F4945E247FCB300A077A8

But come on, Grineer now? I had a better opinion of you... Frohd Bek must be really ashamed for his former protege (like the other two weren't enough)

You know what, I'm calling off my investments into the Amalgams project right now!

23 минуты назад, Loza03 сказал:

Why are you investing??

I mean, I was hoping for that Investor's Edition Remastered Deluxe Expanded Amalgams pack + life-size Zanuka doll Collection...

Ugh, never gonna believe those over the top Corpus advertisements again! 

*Equips anti-jellyfish heavy stick in the melee slot*

Just now, ant99999 said:

I mean, I was hoping for that Investor's Edition Remastered Deluxe Expanded Amalgams pack + life-size Zanuka doll Collection...

Ugh, never gonna believe those over the top Corpus advertisements again! 

*Equips anti-jellyfish heavy stick in the melee slot*

Don't worry, I have a solution for that too!

Spoiler

Image result for konosuba steal

11 минут назад, TARINunit9 сказал:

Demolysts are brainwashed slaves, so this isn't taboo to the Corpus so long as it's not stupidly expensive

Yeah, but there were literally normal Arid Grineer everywhere, and then Bahl Suhk (that strange Grineer name) came to protect his investemnt or something.

You know the ironic thing about Alad V?

If he had a moral compass he would actually be the best chance the system has in uniting, he is oddly accepting (if a bit foolish, especially with the Ropalolyst ordeal) of any form of help as long as the partnership is fruitful (or at least beneficial to him) and were it not for the insane scientist impulses he could stand a good chance of making some sort of coalition among the Tenno allied syndicates. Add in the Tenno to bail him out of some of the more hopelessly idealistic (read as: stupid) partnerships like Roppy and you'd have a well meaning, if comedic bungling, character.

But he enjoys stapling creatures to each other and is generally insane and moderately greedy (though he's no Nef Anyo) among other issues so sadly twas not meant to be, still one of the less nuts threats we have though, especially compared to Vay Hek and Kela (when she's not on her happy gas).

20 минут назад, Aldain сказал:

If he had a moral compass he would actually be the best chance the system has in uniting, he is oddly accepting (if a bit foolish, especially with the Ropalolyst ordeal) of any form of help as long as the partnership is fruitful (or at least beneficial to him) and were it not for the insane scientist impulses he could stand a good chance of making some sort of coalition among the Tenno allied syndicates. Add in the Tenno to bail him out of some of the more hopelessly idealistic (read as: stupid) partnerships like Roppy and you'd have a well meaning, if comedic bungling, character.

Yeah, he isn't as dogmatic as the rest of the factions, I'll give him that.

On the other hand however he has a level of predictiveness of a thermonuclear charge primer attached to a slot machine, so no one really wishes to work with them longer than it is absolutely necessary, and even then literally everyone try to abuse their relationship with him as much as possible to have some level of control of him.

So I don't think the idea of a coalition led by him was ever credible.

2 hours ago, ant99999 said:

On the other hand however he has a level of predictiveness of a thermonuclear charge primer attached to a slot machine, so no one really wishes to work with them longer than it is absolutely necessary, and even then literally everyone try to abuse their relationship with him as much as possible to have some level of control of him.

So I don't think the idea of a coalition led by him was ever credible.

True enough, he makes a good "Lesser of two insanity" though at the very least, plus people like Alad may not be predictable in which actions they will take, but they are predictable in which actions they will take that benefit them the most, which at least makes him a predictable backstabber.