Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Really BAD Kuva Lich bug

staranow

Was doing an exterminate kuva controlled mission public cause I figure the more people killing the faster I finish. Get about 30 kills in and someone else joins. Then the other player's Lich spawns in so I figure I'll help them with the fight. I didn't notice but I guess the other player was so scared of their Lich that they left the mission. No worries right? Wrong their Lich stayed. So I'm fighting their Lich and downed it multiple times before I noticed "Huh,  the other player left." But I see a mercy prompt on their Lich. So I figure I try the prompt the Lich kills me, then I can finish the mission. I try my first mod and it works. Try the 2nd which also works. I'm thinking 'Wow this is weird' but I try my 3rd mod which also works. I see my mod charges get used up but instead of getting a prompt to convert or vanquish my screen goes white and it says Warframe Not Responding. My game has been stuck like that for the last 20 minutes now. Going to close my game and see how it goes.

Edit: Game seems fine and I still have all my mod charges, so the only thing I lost was my time. All Liches solo from now on though, not worth the risk.

Edited by staranow
New info