Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash's 4Th

Veryk

His 4 isn't effective, it will mark several targets to be hit but everyone's first instinct is to shoot the glowing thing. Also the damage is negligible, I don't mean it should one shot everything but it should do something. So what we were thinking was to make it a uber slashdash where it bounces between targets doing more damage for each enemy you hit.

Edited by Veryk

Ash has the best ultimate in the game. Not because it does the most damage, or because it's the most 'efficient' at killing, but because it looks fantastic.

The number of threads calling for Ash's ultimate to be changed concerns me, and I sincerely hope DE never take note of them, because they completely nailed Blade Storm and do not need to change it.

Ash has the best ultimate in the game. Not because it does the most damage, or because it's the most 'efficient' at killing, but because it looks fantastic.

The number of threads calling for Ash's ultimate to be changed concerns me, and I sincerely hope DE never take note of them, because they completely nailed Blade Storm and do not need to change it.

I'll pretty much have to agree. New BladeStorm looks fantastic, damage is really decent, not to mention you become invincible in the duration of it, letting you recharge shields in the process.