Sign in to follow this  
(XB1)Sasorochi

New way to mod Warframes

Hi, why not make a new Mod Tree like, Warframe slot with 8 mod slots and split 4 slots for each Warframe skills with 8 slots too, it's more logic for me that it be like this because some Skills are never use due to their lack of power, so with this way to mod all Skills could be more use and by this Warframes will be play with all their posibilities. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

... so~, more power creep when Devs are trying to solve that exact problem? Interesting...

• Like 1

il y a 19 minutes, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 a dit :

The system was like this at the very beginning of Warframe. It sucked big time so DE changed it to how it is now.

This must get back to it

4 minutes ago, (XB1)Sasorjita said:

This must get back to it

Absolutely not. Especially now where modern frames have ability synergies. You can’t just disable their powers in favor of getting back 1-4 of the mod slots that were taken away. That makes the abilities that you do have access to even worse. Especially in the case of Grendel who requires his 1 to use the rest of his abilities.

• Applause 1

1 slot to Build an etire Frame just make no sense in every game it's a principal tree for the hero with sub trees for skills... So why you don't want that your Warframe's Skills be all usefull 

il y a 7 minutes, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 a dit :

Absolutely not. Especially now where modern frames have ability synergies. You can’t just disable their powers in favor of getting back 1-4 of the mod slots that were taken away. That makes the abilities that you do have access to even worse. Especially in the case of Grendel who requires his 1 to use the rest of his abilities.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Sasorjita said:

1 slot to Build an etire Frame just make no sense in every game it's a principal tree for the hero with sub trees for skills... So why you don't want that your Warframe's Skills be all usefull 

I want my Warframes skills to be useful. That’s why I think you’re Idea is absolutely terrible.

• Applause 1

il y a 6 minutes, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 a dit :

I want my Warframes skills to be useful. That’s why I think you’re Idea is absolutely terrible.

Terrible in the meaning of Great or Bad ?

Just now, (XB1)Sasorjita said:

Terrible in the meaning of Great or Bad ?

Ok you’re starting to test my patience. It’s a bad idea and you know damn well that it’s a bad idea.

• Applause 1

No, As exemple who use Radal Javlin of Exca none why because its base on Exca slot build wich is full of Up, Arm, Shld, efficiecy, etc mod so with my concept Radial Javlin would have a slot with 8 slot and this as same 3 others skill so this will be better not terrible !

il y a 7 minutes, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 a dit :

Ok you’re starting to test my patience. It’s a bad idea and you know damn well that it’s a bad idea.

Edited by (XB1)Sasorjita

8 minutes ago, (XB1)Sasorjita said:

No, As exemple who use Radal Javlin of Exca none why because its base on Exca slot build wich is full of Up, Arm, Shld, efficiecy, etc mod so with my concept Radial Javlin would have a slot with 8 slot and this as same 3 others skill so this will be better not terrible !

All you’re doing it nerfing mod capacity and making frames worse. Just stop trying to defend an idea that was already removed from the game for being bad.

• Applause 1

il y a 14 minutes, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 a dit :

All you’re doing it nerfing mod capacity and making frames worse. Just stop trying to defend an idea that was already removed from the game for being bad.

This not bad idea you just don't share my vision of How all Frames could use at 100% of their capacities, so it's not because one thing was removed that meant it's bad, ex old parkour was Stamina troubles so they removed OldPark so they  just had to remove The Stamina... 

Edited by (XB1)Sasorjita

6 minutes ago, (XB1)Sasorjita said:

This not bad idea you just don't share my vision of How all Frames could use at 100% of their capacities, so it's not because one thing was removed that meant it's bad, ex old parkour vas Stamina troubles so they removed OldPark so they  just had to remove The Stamina... 

Yeah I’m going to stop talking to you now because at this point you’re just trying to kill my brain cells and I do not appreciate that.

Edited by (XB1)GearsMatrix301
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 2

With what you propose you are basically thinking the game should be more complicated and require more farming for each ability. It would make every warframe OP. Think about it, you can make a warframe with a build for everyone of his abilities. This would just be too good. You could have strenght and duration on one ability and range and efficiency on another one. You idea is terrible just as GearsMatrix301 said.

vor 6 Stunden schrieb (XB1)GearsMatrix301:

I think you’re Idea is absolutely terrible.

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 3 heures, Jutzo a dit :

With what you propose you are basically thinking the game should be more complicated and require more farming for each ability. It would make every warframe OP. Think about it, you can make a warframe with a build for everyone of his abilities. This would just be too good. You could have strenght and duration on one ability and range and efficiency on another one. You idea is terrible just as GearsMatrix301 said.

And... Warframes are overpowerded Orokin weapon, why you don't want play Frames at 100% of their capacities ?

vor 36 Minuten schrieb (XB1)Sasorjita:

And... Warframes are overpowerded Orokin weapon, why you don't want play Frames at 100% of their capacities ?

It wouldn't be fun anymore. Every warframe would have an ideal build that could solo level 200 survival missions.

Think about it, you could armor strip with a effigy chroma with efficiency on his 4, whilst dealing alot of damage with his vex armor.

That would break the game.

Another example: Take a rhino,with iron clad charge, cast his 1, with efficiency and range, into 3 enemies and then instantly cast his 2, with a 300% strenght. How would the abilities synergize? Would the augment stil work as 50% per enemy?

I'm open for your suggestion so I'm asking myself, would you need, for every ability, new mods? Or can you just use your current ones on each ability? Also, would you be able to use augments on every ability, and if yes, would they go into the ability slot or the warframe slot? And at last, do you think DE should bump up the enemy scaling with this addition of mod slots?

• Applause 1

il y a 16 minutes, Jutzo a dit :

It wouldn't be fun anymore. Every warframe would have an ideal build that could solo level 200 survival missions.

Think about it, you could armor strip with a effigy chroma with efficiency on his 4, whilst dealing alot of damage with his vex armor.

That would break the game.

Another example: Take a rhino,with iron clad charge, cast his 1, with efficiency and range, into 3 enemies and then instantly cast his 2, with a 300% strenght. How would the abilities synergize? Would the augment stil work as 50% per enemy?

I'm open for your suggestion so I'm asking myself, would you need, for every ability, new mods? Or can you just use your current ones on each ability? Also, would you be able to use augments on every ability, and if yes, would they go into the ability slot or the warframe slot? And at last, do you think DE should bump up the enemy scaling with this addition of mod slots?

to my vision Aug mod would be on Skill slots not in Frame one

1 minute ago, (XB1)WolfKingLeo said:

What's wrong with the modding of Warframes?

There's nothing wrong with it. OP here is saying that we should be able to put every mod on a frame at once, with no repercussions. We can already reach insane amounts of power with only 6 (eight if you count exilus and aura) mod slots. Mod drain is secondary thought, because we can have forma to make all our mods fit. 

I can guarantee OP here doesn't have forma in any of his warframes. 

tl;dr power creep is already at too high levels, modding system is fine as it is. 

24 minutes ago, Jutzo said:

Every warframe would have an ideal build that could solo level 200 survival missions.

We can already do this with our current modding system, with every warframe in one way or another. Name a frame that can't and I'll tell you it can with reasons.

Just now, (XB1)razberryX said:

There's nothing wrong with it. OP here is saying that we should be able to put every mod on a frame at once, with no repercussions. We can already reach insane amounts of power with only 6 (eight if you count exilus and aura) mod slots. Mod drain is secondary thought, because we can have forma to make all our mods fit. 

I can guarantee OP here doesn't have forma in any of his warframes. 

tl;dr power creep is already at too high levels, modding system is fine as it is. 

oh ok I see what you mean. But this idea we really don't need it but I see where he's going at

1 minute ago, (XB1)WolfKingLeo said:

oh ok I see what you mean. But this idea we really don't need it but I see where he's going at

Yeah, I see what he's asking, but what I'm saying is that we can already achieve the power creep he's suggesting to make easier.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb (XB1)razberryX:

We can already do this with our current modding system, with every warframe in one way or another. Name a frame that can't and I'll tell you it can with reasons.

banshee, trinity, zephyr, mag, exalibur. I'm sure you could survive that long with a frame but not actually keep up the life support. It would make every support be as good as every tank right now if it comes to solo survivability.

6 minutes ago, Jutzo said:

banshee, trinity, zephyr, mag, exalibur. I'm sure you could survive that long with a frame but not actually keep up the life support. It would make every support be as good as every tank right now if it comes to solo survivability.

Banshee- Can't get killed if nothing can hit you. Spam sonar and keep a max duration silence on all the time for infinite CC and damage with Sonar. Resonance augment if preferred. 

Trinity- She's the literal definition of a tank. Keep bless up, and link +Adaptation mod for near invincibility. 

Zephyr- She was the OG definition of an invincible character. Run any range over 90% and max duration jet stream, nothing can touch you if you don't run into it.

Mag- Polarize a tanky enemy or even just a regular polarize'd enemy, with some range on it and stay in the bubble, recast when duration goes down to keep damage high, and CC higher. 

Excalibur- Now this one's kinda finicky, but I'll use Excalibur Umbra instead of base, for the Umbral Howl that stuns enemies and on top of that, slap some efficiency on there, and just spam spin (With exalted blade up) to keep recasting blind, go up to them and smack them with 400k yellow crits. 

Edited by (XB1)razberryX