Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This may be your worst update yet.

FuzzyRamen

DE please allow players to revoke the Lich if they already have the weapon please. You promise less grind mechanics and yet it is just cheap talk. I can agree why Warframe was dethroned as the top 10 games on Steam after this update since this is not a fun mechanic.

• Like 4

While I agree that something needs to be done about dud lichs, Steam is not an accurate tracker for numbers. After the rough year Steam has had for stability I wouldn't be surprised if many have jumped ship and use DE's direct launcher instead of being hooked up to that steaming pile. I know I sure as hell am considering switching...

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, 844448 said:

DE made it less grind, we get content drought complaints and demand for sustainable content

This is the answer for content drought and sustainable content, an infinite grind from other games

It is good to have some grind, not when you know perfectly well what the end result is just utter disappointment.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, 844448 said:

DE made it less grind, we get content drought complaints and demand for sustainable content

This is the answer for content drought and sustainable content, an infinite grind from other games

Please tell me: how many other games with this sort of system has a boss time that is measured in hours that rewards a singleattempt at the rewards?

I mean I could compare it to Borderlands where I'm trying to farm for a specific weapon/shield and it could take dozens upon dozens of tries to get a specific item you want, let alone with the parts/stats that you want, but the main difference is that the grind time there is minutes per attempt at the loot.

Here?  its 2 to 4 hours of knowing "I know 100% that I won't get anything from this endeavor!  But I am forced to grind through 2-4 hours so that I can have the chance to do another 2-4 hour grind that might have what I want."

As it stands the time investment for a single attempt is way too high to excuse for the crap RNG that DE is presenting us with.

• Like 10

Just now, 3rdpig said:

Stop with the "I'm forced" BS. You're not forced. Stop it. Seek help.

Here is the situation:
I want to play the game and get the new weapons.
I roll a lich with yet another duplicate weapon.

I can't get rid of the lich without doing a 2-4 hour grind.
I can't reroll the weapon.
I can't "abandon" the system until I kill/convert the lich, and it has negative impacts on just playing the game.

At that point I am forced to go through a 2-4 hour grind that rewards nothing, and that I know will reward nothing as soon as it starts....

Unless you know some way to kick the lich off the starchart so I don't have to worry about it constantly stealing loot without going through 2-4 hours of grinding murmurs and attempting to kill the lich with the poorly implemented mastermind game.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, FuzzyRamen said:

It is good to have some grind, not when you know perfectly well what the end result is just utter disappointment.

Since we know the end result, should DE remove the percentage from the list and you only know it from obtaining the weapon? Other games don't show the end result to make you return again and again that way

1 minute ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Because I shouldn’t have to subject myself to the least fun thing in the game just to unlock a character. I’d honestly rather shoot myself in the foot than do those missions.

So you want to solo it? I think there are some ways to do that. 

But anyways, I don't think it will change since not many ppl complained about it. 

Just now, JackHargreav said:

So you want to solo it? I think there are some ways to do that. 

But anyways, I don't think it will change since not many ppl complained about it. 

I literally got like over 50 upvotes and that heart tag thing on a post explaining my displeasure with its implementation. There is a fair amount of people that don’t like it. Unfortunately the number of masochists that enjoyed it were far more vocal here.

A potential solution is already on the way with Lich trading; with it people should be able to kill their current Lich and ignore Larvlings until you make a trade for the weapon you want. The only catch is going to be in the finer details we've not gotten yet.

Also the game fell from top ten months ago due to the content drought burnouts and a lot of the people who stopped playing are waiting specifically for Railjack.

4 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

I mean if you accidentally create a lich without realizing what you’re doing then you’re kind of forced to go through its grind to get back all the stuff it’s stealing from you.

And in finishing that grind you should then have an understanding of the Lich system and a new Kuva weapon to use.

If someone manages to repeatedly make Liches accidentally after their first then it's their own fault.

13 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

I literally got like over 50 upvotes and that heart tag thing on a post explaining my displeasure with its implementation. There is a fair amount of people that don’t like it. Unfortunately the number of masochists that enjoyed it were far more vocal here.

The weird thing is that people have been make jeers at vets who say the game has no challenge by saying play the game without mods. Kinda weird that DE actually did that. 

26 minutes ago, 3rdpig said:

Stop with the "I'm forced" BS. You're not forced. Stop it. Seek help.

If I am having a blast there won't be this post and I will be on Warframe. You look like you are having fun with the patch, why are you not playing? why are you posting here?

5 minutes ago, trst said:

And in finishing that grind you should then have an understanding of the Lich system and a new Kuva weapon to use.

If someone manages to repeatedly make Liches accidentally after their first then it's their own fault.

Idk where their second lich creation comes into play here. The point is if you create a lich, you pretty much have to drop everything to get rid of that lich due to the fact that they can literally steal the things that could help you progress in the game.