DarthIronclad

How i would price kuva liches.

If they allow lich trading for plat,this is how i will price it,so it is a reasonable price with no mafia like some do with rivens(and maybe some of the popular arcanes at r3 too)

I will prob give out anything below 35% for free,unless it has a ephemera.

I will add 10p to the price if the lich has a ephemera.

For anything 35% and above,i will set the base price to 15p,after that for every 1%,it will be 1p,meaning i will price a 60% at 40p.(50p if it has a ephemera)

The reason why i am pricing it low as getting a lich contract is easy,and the fact that you still have to work to kill the lich even after trading for it.

Also another reason is to make it affordable for all,and people who wait a certain kuva weapon badly can get it for free from me,provided if i have the stock of course.

• Like 2

Seems reasonable.  Personally i tend to only use my plat for skins.  Sometimes for prime sets.  But the most i have ever payed another player plat was for a full set of primed frame or something at 160.

I am very stingy and hoarde things. There is nothing worth more then 160 tops in my book.

Warframe market tends to be reasonable as a guide.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2
  • Like 2

Tbh the highest amount of plat you should pay for a item should be 150-200,weather be it rivens,arcanes or vaulted prime sets...

As a free market though.  It really just comes down to haggling till both sides agree.

• Upvote 5

Though with trading you can get the kuva weapon you want...as well as helping your friends get the weapon they want and you happen to have a couple of dupes lying around of that said weapon... 

2 hours ago, Dreadwire said:

What is this?

Slave trader simulator?

Man this is dark

It's odd... they're supposed to be powerful adversaries. 

2 hours ago, Dreadwire said:

What is this?

Slave trader simulator?

Man this is dark

Hahaha,

i wanna make a joke ,

but i feel i will be getting "that offends me" replies so i will not.

think of it more as a ... Dating app? if it makes you feel better.

As to the main topic on hand.

They will be whatever the seller wants to sell them at ,

but i expect they will eventually go to sub 20p for basic models of weapons with low bonus / bad elements and upwards of 100p for very specific element bonuses.

Ephemeras might add 50 to 100p more,

But the biggest contender is gonna be the names.

Bigg Thicc is gonna be 2k plats i think, so very subjective but people would like to pay well for a bigg thicc primary gun of any kind just for the S#&$s and giggles (until modular primaries and entitlement become a thing).

• Like 1

I wish Kuva weapons were already tradable.
I'd pony up 500-1k per weapon just to skip this awful RNG grind

2 hours ago, Ker-Blammo said:

It's odd... they're supposed to be powerful adversaries. 

Yeah.

Now its like pokemon.

Catch em and tra... sell them.

A ""mafia"" can't establish since you can trade every lich only once, that way people with large plat reserves won't be able to buy them cheaply and then sell them for high prices.

10p for an ephemera seems way too low, this won't stop others from pricing them at high prices.

5 hours ago, DarthIronclad said:

If they allow lich trading for plat,this is how i will price it,so it is a reasonable price with no mafia like some do with rivens(and maybe some of the popular arcanes at r3 too)

I will prob give out anything below 35% for free,unless it has a ephemera.

For anything 35% and above,i will set the base price to 15p,after that for every 1%,it will be 1p,meaning i will price a 60% at 40p.(50p if it has a ephemera)

The reason why i am pricing it low as getting a lich contract is easy,and the fact that you still have to work to kill the lich even after trading for it.

Also another reason is to make it affordable for all,and people who wait a certain kuva weapon badly can get it for free from me,provided if i have the stock of course.

One of the announcements they made was that you will only be able to trade a Lich once!  Then it can't be converted ever again!  That's amazing because there will be no flipping market for them.  Hopefully prices stay somewhat reasonable like you have suggested.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, (XB1)TyeGoo said:

That's not how it'll work on Xbox.. I'm pretty sure we'll get prices like 10k a contract..

If so, I sure won't be buying them. If I sell any of my liches (which, as someone who draws probably too many parallels between liches and shadow of war's uruks, I probably won't) then I'll be looking at prices similar to the OP

vor 19 Minuten schrieb (XB1)Lucas Jameson:

If so, I sure won't be buying them. If I sell any of my liches (which, as someone who draws probably too many parallels between liches and shadow of war's uruks, I probably won't) then I'll be looking at prices similar to the OP

Yeah I'm not interested in the trades.. I'd much rather have an option to delete the current lich if it only has uninteresting stuff, and as a compromise, it keeps the stolen loot. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Omega:

I wish Kuva weapons were already tradable.
I'd pony up 500-1k per weapon just to skip this awful RNG grind

You are implying that repetive 2 hour farming for a lich is worth 500-1000 plat? I'm sure that no one would wan't to buy a weapon for that high of a price considering there are better ones available for better prices/less time to farm in warframe.

Not to mention 5 forma to max mastery(for those who care about mastery),on top of 2-3 hours on killing the lich...so they should not be costing that much

• Like 1

11 hours ago, DarthIronclad said:

Dibs!

Realistically, I expect ephemeras to add several hundred.

Edited by SordidDreams
  • Like 3

Realistically speaking, a perfect 60 roll will already range between 150-300 depending on weapon and element while ephemeras will on their own add around 200-250 more to the price depending on how rare they really turn out to be.

As much as I'd like to get my wanted ephemera at less than 100p, we can be sure that if they were obtainable in the market, they'd be around 150 at the lowest so you can bet players pricing them at anywhere above that price on liches.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Jutzo said:

You are implying that repetive 2 hour farming for a lich is worth 500-1000 plat? I'm sure that no one would wan't to buy a weapon for that high of a price considering there are better ones available for better prices/less time to farm in warframe.

I'd rather pay that price.  With the multiple layer of RNG in this Lich system there's no way to guarantee I get the weapon I want with the best percentages.
Almost 18 Lichs later and I haven't gotten myself a Kuva Karak or Drakgoon which is what I've been after for a long time.

Everyone values items differently, that's the whole purpose of the trade system.  I'm sitting on a lot of platinum anyways from riven trading so I'd rather pay someone else to do the work.  It takes me less time to garner that amount of platinum than to grind a Lich that most likely does not provide what I want.  2 hours every Lich adds up and my time is more valuable than my platinum I've traded from other players.

Edited by Omega

Dude your awesome im trying to get. Primed pistol gambit but everyone wants 100 or 70 plat and the day i had the plat i didn't have credits for it lol he was gonna sell it for 20 plat and i missed out and now everyone wants to tax me so i don't even have the plat now i hate the market sometimes