Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Garuda builds

LascarCapable

Question

I'm trying to figure out what would be the perfect build to exploit my Garuda at 100% without risking to get killed super quickly. It's a bit of a headscratcher : some people say Garuda is legit impossible to kill with the right setup (even without the dread ward augment), but I couldn't figure out that build yet. I'm sure there's something I'm doing wrong. A bit of help here would be great.

Won't share my build tho, I accidentally destroyed it in a Forma accident. 😞

Any Garuda builds to share ?

• Like 1

I use a 4 forma umbral build and the only time I die is if I decide to hit my 3 when I don't have any shields 
Steel Charge, Power Drift
Umbral intensify, Umbral Vitality, Primed Continuity, Transient Fortitude, Augur Message, Stretch, Natural Talent, and Adaptation. Arcane Guardian and Energize are nice, or just double up on Guardian if you want.
Power Drift and Natural Talent are flex slots, so you can put other stuff in there if you like, and I like being able to jump way far to my next target since melee is kinda really fun, so that's all the range. Also, just don't be afraid to double up on blood altars if you wanna just get your energy back up quickly. Other than that, just keep Helios loaded up with the Gladiator set mods on its Deconstructor and you can be flying at mobs left and right while rackin up tons of crit for your claws

12 minutes ago, Ba_ss said:

I use a 4 forma umbral build and the only time I die is if I decide to hit my 3 when I don't have any shields 
Steel Charge, Power Drift
Umbral intensify, Umbral Vitality, Primed Continuity, Transient Fortitude, Augur Message, Stretch, Natural Talent, and Adaptation. Arcane Guardian and Energize are nice, or just double up on Guardian if you want.
Power Drift and Natural Talent are flex slots, so you can put other stuff in there if you like, and I like being able to jump way far to my next target since melee is kinda really fun, so that's all the range. Also, just don't be afraid to double up on blood altars if you wanna just get your energy back up quickly. Other than that, just keep Helios loaded up with the Gladiator set mods on its Deconstructor and you can be flying at mobs left and right while rackin up tons of crit for your claws

Why using Umbral Vitality actually ? Isn't the goal to remain as low hp as possible to benefit from Garuda's passive ? I thought it would be better to use Quick Thinking and Flow as your main way of survival.

cant really understand the purpose of this frame. Like...she is tanky only when she is hiding behind her KINDA SMALL shield. Without shield - she will die decently fast. Well...its also clunky to always be able to hide behind this shield. Why somebody need this,when we have decent EASY tank frames??  

Her passive tells you "here,you have no HP,so u HAVE to use ur shield"

Her energy eating skills tells you "here,all im doing - giving you energy for ur shield, cause you HAVE TO use it - because i ate your HP"

Her healing ability laughts at you - why do u even need it that much, if you are not hiding behind shield and take enemy dmg - you will die. THis means this ability is again - not for enemies, but just to compensate you killing URSELF with your energy skill. 

w/e. 

3 minutes ago, Melanholic7 said:

cant really understand the purpose of this frame. Like...she is tanky only when she is hiding behind her KINDA SMALL shield. Without shield - she will die decently fast. Well...its also clunky to always be able to hide behind this shield. Why somebody need this,when we have decent EASY tank frames??  

Her passive tells you "here,you have no HP,so u HAVE to use ur shield"

Her energy eating skills tells you "here,all im doing - giving you energy for ur shield, cause you HAVE TO use it - because i ate your HP"

Her healing ability laughts at you - why do u even need it that much, if you are not hiding behind shield and take enemy dmg - you will die. THis means this ability is again - not for enemies, but just to compensate you killing URSELF with your energy skill. 

w/e. 

I'd like some builds please.

1 hour ago, D20 said:

some people say Garuda is legit impossible to kill with the right setup (even without the dread ward augment),

I doubt this is true since there’s always moments where she can get killed from out of nowhere (literally) but this is my tankiest build for Garuda:

Warframe_Screenshot_2019.08.12_-_17.06.3This is the build i use when i want to solo Orb Vallis Orbs. I use this build in Arbitration sometimes but in a very long Survival Run or longer Disruption run, i haven’t used this build even once yet. In those runs, her shield is used more oftenly because of protection and Damage while she’s using her 4. This build makes me use her 1 less which is riskier in the long runs.

Survival:

Warframe_Screenshot_2019.08.12_-_17.06.3This is the build i use for Solo and Squad runs in a Survival. Highest amount of Heal Rate and guaranteed Slash Procs from her 4. One of my best runs in Survival was using this build with Friends and even though her Healing is nice with this amount of PS, one mistake of her being exposed to gunfire at lvl 300+ Mot and she’s on the ground unless you are near a Ancient Healer specter the whole time (she can heal the Specter with her Blood Alters which is where she can gain tankiness at with this build). My longest runs was 2+ Hours and that was against lvl 600+ enemies at Ani, Void with Friends. I was using the build at the left of the Survival one which have less PS but the Power Strength buff from Equinox let me have similar PS as ^^ build. At those levels, she’s a Glass Cannon. She can one shot the enemies at lvl 300 - 600+ but lack forgiveness on a Mistake. Btw, the Arcanes in those Screenshots are ranked lower or different from what i'm using currently.

1 hour ago, D20 said:

Why using Umbral Vitality actually ? Isn't the goal to remain as low hp as possible to benefit from Garuda's passive ? I thought it would be better to use Quick Thinking and Flow as your main way of survival.

Her Healing from her 2 heals is better when you are at lower Health while having Vitality compare to not having Vitality.

Edited by GPrime96
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, GPrime96 said:

Her Healing from her 2 heals is better when you are at lower Health while having Vitality compare to not having Vitality.

To be honest it sounds like a bit of a waste of a slot considering that you mostly survive with QT and energy regained from Bloodletting doesn't scale with the quantity of health spent. It's gonna always be 50% health of max health for 25% of max energy no matter what. There's probably something smarter to do. :/

I tried to make her passive work for a long time. Tried everything I could think of. Health mods... No health mods... Armor mods... Adaptation... Nothing worked out for my playstyle. So in the end I gave up on her passive because no amount of bonus damage justified getting stun locked and killed (from stagger caused by Quick Thinking). And now that I'm ignoring her passive I'm having a lot more fun with her and I'm also dying a lot less. So that is something I think you should keep in mind. Don't try too hard to make her passive work.

I've played her a lot and I also don't believe the stories of "immortality". Sure, she can tank a lot of damage in certain situations because of her #2. But when it's time to move you can't rely on that anymore. She's a 'high risk' warframe that doesn't always offer the 'high reward' part to accompany it.

The 3-forma build I use is not the build you asked for but I'll leave it here just in case:

[Steel Charge]   [Speed Drift]

[Intensify]       [Vitality]          [Stretch]                     [Primed Continuity]            =Arcane Guardian=
[Adaptation]   [Steel Fiber]   [Transient Fortitude]   [Fleeting Expertise]           =Arcane Nullifier=

Duration 67%

Efficiency 160%

Range 145%

Strength 185%

You either build for strength and spam her talons or you build for range/effeciency to make a big blood altar (not that useful for others)

If you got Magus Repair then you REALLY dont need blood atlar for any reason.  

So for me its really only about spamming Talons.  

3 umbra mods + Hunters Adrenaline takes out half your slots.... Augest Secret.  Gladiator Resolve(hp?) Gladiator ?? (armor) and like something for effeciency or a vault strength mod..   Then if you can cram stuff into exilus slot  power drift or enemy radar or aura booster.    Gladiator Armor isnt really needed..  so that could be swapped out for something?   

Aura of your choice.  CP/Rejuv/Melee..

My only question iswhy you would want to use her passive when she has scaling damage from abilities 

personally I just use a huras with the mecha set to stay alive, just stay invis till I find a marked target, press 4 press 1 and everything within 30m dies and if you do it right you should also get tons of armor from mecha pulse

22 hours ago, D20 said:

Because I am not using her passive as it's much too easy to not have shield when you need it and if you need the energy quickly, you could end up just spamming yourself to death on your 3 anyway. The damage gained from it is nice, but you should have more than enough damage on your talons as well as your other weapons to not need that boost from the passive. I also really wanted Natural Talent, Stretch, and Augur Message in the build as it's nice to have the range and duration with quick casts. It just becomes a matter of play style at that point. 

Okay, I read every new post. Thank you all for the build shares. Gave me several ideas for alternative builds.

Looks like most of you guys agree on one thing : ignore the passive. In my case I chose to not ignore it though. I think I found something that works, but it's at quite a cost because it kinda involves totally building your warframe on survivability through your energy bar. Consider this : 8 mods out of 9 are made for survivability. You only have 1 flex slot.

Bear with me, it's a seriously wierd build. All of this just to make one passive work. It has some quirks though.

• Quick Thinking.
  • Primed Flux.
  • Steel Fiber.
  • Streamline.
  • Fleeting Expertize (don't fully rank it up. +40% efficiency is enough here).
  • Primed Continuity.
  • Pain Treshold (exilus).
  • Handspring.

Last slot is flex slot. Use the Aura you want.

Here's the logic.

• This is pretty much a build based on Bloodletting. The goal here is more or less to earn the most from your ability to generate energy at will, as well as your passive.
  • Energy is your lifeline, hence Quick Thinking and Primed Flux. We don't build for Vitality because there's no need for it : the energy gain from bloodletting is independant from the quantity of health spent. Only the percentage matters. You can however use Vitality in your flex slot if you want ; it kinda works if you don't want to fully benefit from your passive and favor survivability a bit more.
  • Because energy is your lifeline, you want your abilities to not cost much at all, hence why you use a 170% efficiency build. This allows you to spam Seeking Talons without risking too much for your life. This also allows you to increase the energy gain you earn from bloodletting, effectively allowing you to restore your lifeline from a lower health treshold.
  • We equip Primed Continuity to counter the actions of Fleeting Expertize. There's no point of having a low energy cost if you need to cast your abilities twice as much.
  • Because QT is affected by your armor and Garuda has a high amount of base armor, we also bring Steel Fiber. QT is not enough by itself.
  • Pain Treshold is here so you don't get staggered too much from QT.
  • Handspring is here because it's pretty much mandatory to me. Getting stun means that enemies are able to pull free hits on you. It's very easy to get stunned from blast procs (bombards) or a stray scorpions and Garuda has no ways to ignore CC like Nezha or Atlas. You definitely don't want enemies to stunlock you, or even be able to pull free hits on you, hence Handspring. Seriously, try it, it's a godsend.
  • Last mod is flex, so you can do pretty much anything you want here. Few suggestions :
    • Vitality allows the healing effect from Blood Altar to have a better start, thus allowing you to restore your energy easier if things get heated.
    • Having more power duration will allow you to cast your abilities less, thus indirectly improving your survivability. It's also convenient to have a dread mirror that doesn't stop at the worst moment.
    • Adaptation can make surviving under heavy fire easier and slow down your energy consumption in those scenarios. Won't protect you from one hit kills though, but you're unlikely to get utterly one hit killed as Garuda.
    • Power Strength mods such as Umbral Intensify are always a decent addition.
    • If you really need to speed up the wind up of Seeking Talons, consider Natural Talent.

Didn't try to get 200% power strength because you don't especially need it (and because I can't really afford more space). It's sure extremely convenient, especially for the Talons + Dread Heart combo, but usually using Seeking Talons + any of your weapons is usually enough to make sure everything dies. It's probably a mistake and most of you are going to miss that though. But hey, this is a build centered on Bloodletting after all.

Don't consider Garuda as a warframe viable to facetank with that build either. Your survivability is going to be decent (I tested it on an eximus fortress level 100 sortie mission with adaptation on a flex slot and managed to not die, so that's kinda okay), but you're going to have some close call moments.

Here's several tips for people who may not be familiar with Garuda, while I'm at it. They're even more important to follow with that build :

• You want stuff to be in front of you, not around you. If you start getting surrounded, reposition yourself quickly.
  • If for some reason you need to facetank, generate a blood altar and sit on it. It should be enough, especially if you have Vitality.
    • Don't overlook your dread mirror if you do so. Anything is good to stay alive.
  • Try to not use Seeking Talons without a Dread Mirror active.
  • If you use Seeking Talons, prefer doing so mid-air.
  • Build specific : try to not go below 300 energy. If you start going low, pop a blood altar if necessary and bloodlet yourself. One use should be enough most of the time considering your high energy efficiency. 
  • Blood Altar does not disable eximus auras as far as I know. Don't target Leech Eximuses with it.

If you guys can try it out and tell me if it works for you, it would be awesome. For me, it seems decent at keeping me alive, while allowing me to spam Talons and benefit from my passive. There's several drawbacks but there's some perks too.

if i understand this right and you're looking for ways to safely get the Passive Damage Multiplier, then going all in on Quick Thinking is where you're giong.

Flow, Adaptation, Umbral Fiber (if you can spare the 2 Umbral Forma you'll need to use the 3/3 Set, if not Steel Fiber is mostly good enough), Et Cetera.
pick either... double Guardian, or one Guardian and Energize. when all in on QT Energize is more than just cruise control convenience, it's also Healing, heh.

in the state of the game thesedays, the game mostly expects you to be using Adaptation, and full QT won't be any different. QT just won't be very effective without Armor stacking plus Adaptation. you need all 3 pieces there at once.
don't forget that Blocking has been fairly effective for a while in the goal of Tanking, and is now even more effective. 100% DR from Blocking can't be relied upon ofcourse as Enemies can be not directly in front of you, but it does let you stave off some particular Enemy(ies) that you know will be of priority danger.
obviously there's Dread Mirror too.

ultimately if you want more than that, the only places to really go that doesn't include having another Player Cast Abilities on you, is to use Ancient Specters.

Edited by taiiat

57 minutes ago, D20 said:

If you guys can try it out and tell me if it works for you, it would be awesome. For me, it seems decent at keeping me alive, while allowing me to spam Talons and benefit from my passive. There's several drawbacks but there's some perks too.

I already did, a long time ago. Not the exact same build but the same fundamental ideas. I abandoned it mainly because of two reasons. The first being that even Pain Threshold would not stop stagger death from happening. And the second being that it didn't really pay off. I was putting all this hard work into playing Garuda and then a random warframe would show up and just kill everything effortlessly. It was not very motivational.

Not saying it's a bad build though. It works and it can be fun. But it requires a very specific type of player.

1 hour ago, taiiat said:

in the state of the game thesedays, the game mostly expects you to be using Adaptation, and full QT won't be any different. QT just won't be very effective without Armor stacking plus Adaptation. you need all 3 pieces there at once.

Are you sure Adaptation works on your energy pool when you're using Quick Thinking? I remember people saying it didn't and when I tried it I also didn't notice it doing much.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amazerath said:

Are you sure Adaptation works on your energy pool when you're using Quick Thinking? I remember people saying it didn't and when I tried it I also didn't notice it doing much.

Should be. It's supposed to affect the damage you recieve and the amount of energy you'll lose with QT depends of how much damage you effectively recieve. IIRC it's for the same reason why armor works for QT. I could be wrong tho.

I wanna see stats of your loadout.  All those sacrifices to get your passive damage buff?   Thats better than just buffing your strength??  since you can self harm to active your passive you should be able to easily test your loadout vs a strength loadout and see which one has better talon damage in the simulator ???

For me talons is just a tedium breaker.  My melee is way stronger.  I can cast talons and spam it as often as my hunters adrenaline builds it back up while im beating stuff to death.  Im kinda lazy.  There isnt very many frames I need to spam abilities on.   Gara, nidus, saryn, octavia... soon to be ember I guess....

5 hours ago, taiiat said:

if i understand this right and you're looking for ways to safely get the Passive Damage Multiplier, then going all in on Quick Thinking is where you're giong.

Flow, Adaptation, Umbral Fiber (if you can spare the 2 Umbral Forma you'll need to use the 3/3 Set, if not Steel Fiber is mostly good enough), Et Cetera.
pick either... double Guardian, or one Guardian and Energize. when all in on QT Energize is more than just cruise control convenience, it's also Healing, heh.

don't forget that Blocking has been fairly effective for a while in the goal of Tanking, and is now even more effective. 100% DR from Blocking can't be relied upon ofcourse as Enemies can be not directly in front of you, but it does let you stave off some particular Enemy(ies) that you know will be of priority danger.
obviously there's Dread Mirror too.

ultimately if you want more than that, the only places to really go that doesn't include having another Player Cast Abilities on you, is to use Ancient Specters.

I use Quick Thinking on my Garuda (without Adaptation mind you... didn't drop for me yet!)... But man, Quick Thinking has that awful stagger. Otherwise quite fun! You can still die pretty easily if you're not careful watching your energy though. You better always have some blood alters up if you're playing QT otherwise, get ready for awful staggers!

OP, I've been reluctantly forma'ing my Garuda too lest I destroy her in a forma accident as well.

8 hours ago, Amazerath said:

i have not heard of this before. nor would it make any sense, as you'd be taking less Damage before it hits QT and does the calculations for that..
i could check later, though. if it doesn't that would have to be a Bug though, elsewise Abilities shouldn't make an impact either.

5 hours ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_ said:

I wanna see stats of your loadout.  All those sacrifices to get your passive damage buff?   Thats better than just buffing your strength??  since you can self harm to active your passive you should be able to easily test your loadout vs a strength loadout and see which one has better talon damage in the simulator ???

you do realize that Garudas' Passive Damage Multiplier is a maximum of double Damage, for literally all Damage you do in any way? Abilities, Weapons, if you were to scratch your back you'd do double Damage.

so for anything Damage related from your Abilities, that adds a lot of effective Strength. if we were to take a scenario where you had >2.0x Strength, if you removed 100% Strength and then stayed at low Health, you would actually gain Strength/Damage.

4 hours ago, nslay said:

I use Quick Thinking on my Garuda (without Adaptation mind you... didn't drop for me yet!)... But man, Quick Thinking has that awful stagger.

it does, but you can stack stuff on top of QT so that things are both less likely to actually Kill you and also less likely to Stagger you (as QT Stagger is exclusively a function of the Damage that an individual attack deals). and Pain Threshold helps somewhat too.

I wouldn't say unkillable, but this one is pretty sturdy.

Some notes:

• I don't use any builds without Natural Talent.
  • Adaptation doesn't work on extra HP provided by Quick Thinking, so that's a bit of a shame, but both are worth slotting.
  • 196% Strength so her 4 pretty much works all the time.
  • It doesn't focus on her 1-4 combo, and maybe you'd want to switch something out for a Stretch.
  • Bring Radiation on one weapon. You can have irradiated Blood Altars and they work as a distraction.

SzkKrlO.jpg

I'm an absolute madman, this is the build I use for basically everything short of times I really don't feel like playing chroma and still want a solid damage increase. Usually manage 50% hp just fine since 50% boost with status on top of other multipliers like headshots still provides nutty damage. I keep my HP up if I feel I won't be able to keep up but that's pretty uncommon outside of situations where enemies mass spam AoE like vallis enemies or a seer lich.

nnDY8mJ.jpg

Normally I have stretch instead of handspring, I only use handspring to avoid lich grabs from being knocked down. It is kind of a mess in spots, partially because I can't be asked to keep formaing her anymore. I have rotated builds which caused me to re-forma half her slots so many times as you can tell with the 14 forma used. The reason I have synth reflex is cause 100% holster speed is just what we should have as our base and kinda feels nice. Not many other options as impactful for how i play. Plus the set can be put on ANY companion for some reason instead of just sentinels like launch, unless I'm crazy I swear it was only sentinels. 15% magazine reloaded every second keeps a good flow going. 

My logic behind this is that if this build isn't working, it's kind of on me. So I just keep trying until I just understand the flow of what I need to be doing. To the point where I've just been able to drop lots of "convenience" mods over the last year. Initially I had a ton more investment into range and natural talent but to make some stuff like an umbral build before umbral forma came out I had to drop stuff like natural talent and just got used to it.

In fact, if you want to see something even more insane. This is what I've been using the last 3 days...

icFlIA4.jpg

Yeah... I'm using the mecha set and have a slot missing. But overall, not missing that much power. It's a difference in like 5% healing in blood altar, which might sound worse than it is but if you consider the fact that blood altar actually heals 3-4 times per second it's actually not that big of a difference. I just never noticed the practical difference between this build and it's 51% vs the max of 61% if growing power is active on the other. And when it works, which frankly it really doesn't a lot of the time cause of the way it marks targets, hilarity ensues.

unknown.png

That's the kind of armor boost you can get sometimes. Just garuda casually running around with what I ended up calculating as ~5,500 armor for 20 seconds with both this, my umbrals, and 2 guardians active. Even better knowing that 19 enemies in the room just got bled to death from this 1 guy you shot for massive damage because of the set too.

This probably wasn't helpful overall, but I figured someone might get a chuckle at my insane ramblings at how I build her hah.

Edited by Annnoth
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Kontrollo said:

• Bring Radiation on one weapon. You can have irradiated Blood Altars and they work as a distraction.

This sounds VERY creative... how does it work?  If you confuse your blood altar so that it wants to attack its friends it still cant move??  Do enemies turn and focus on it anyways?

5 hours ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_ said:

This sounds VERY creative... how does it work?  If you confuse your blood altar so that it wants to attack its friends it still cant move??  Do enemies turn and focus on it anyways?

Simple: While Blood Altar enemies are immune to damage, they still take status procs. Rest is as usual, so yes, others will try to attack them.

2 hours ago, Kontrollo said:

Simple: While Blood Altar enemies are immune to damage, they still take status procs. Rest is as usual, so yes, others will try to attack them.

And it makes for a great way to deal with healers in a pinch if you really need an altar. They will be the only one you can target and rad disables their aura.

On 2019-11-14 at 4:59 AM, Melanholic7 said:

cant really understand the purpose of this frame. Like...she is tanky only when she is hiding behind her KINDA SMALL shield.

That sir, is the opposite of correct. In raw diameter? yeah, it can seem kinda small if you stand it next to other shields. However its much more effective than it looks.

The reason for that being, enemies aren't trying to hit around your shield. They will always, no matter what, aim for for your center mass which seems to be approximately your abdomen. Here's a visualization as to the implications of that. 

(Post writing adendum: I was 90% correct, but I actually found out sometimes when they are close they try to aim at your feet. Causing them to shoot inches in front of the shield and missing entirely. The only time I've been hit from this is with an eviscerator accidentally bouncing a saw at my ankles.)

kqno2pV.png

As you can see, just standing here nothing in the room can hurt me. At all. So long as I look forward and don't even move, bullets will be absorbed. I will only need to move if enemies actively try and flank me to get a better angle. This only works in open environments like this, if it's essentially a hallway which many areas are they are just out of luck.

In fact, I have so much confidence in my shield I'm going to spawn 8 160 corpus techs and see what I can get away with by casually standing around and re-positioning a little.

I only took damage because the enemy got extremely close at an off angle and only died because I got flanked off screen . I knew it would happen but decided to stand there. If I slid backwards some more, that wouldn't have happened. So the shield is actually quite effective. Sure, you do need to know where the threats are generally. But with good positioning you can make it so you basically only have 2 ways to look. That or enemy radar, I don't use it but it's amazing.

Then just imagine how much damage I took this entire with with an altar sitting next to me healing my life up rapidly. I'd have easily hit full hp before a single shot landed.

You could argue where gaudas use is and that's fine. But to suggest parts of her core are ineffective is just being wrong.
Edited by Annnoth

2 часа назад, Annnoth сказал:

That sir, is the opposite of correct. In raw diameter? yeah, it can seem kinda small if you stand it next to other shields. However its much more effective than it looks.

The reason for that being, enemies aren't trying to hit around your shield. They will always, no matter what, aim for for your center mass which seems to be approximately your abdomen. Here's a visualization as to the implications of that. 

(Post writing adendum: I was 90% correct, but I actually found out sometimes when they are close they try to aim at your feet. Causing them to shoot inches in front of the shield and missing entirely. The only time I've been hit from this is with an eviscerator accidentally bouncing a saw at my ankles.)

kqno2pV.png

As you can see, just standing here nothing in the room can hurt me. At all. So long as I look forward and don't even move, bullets will be absorbed. I will only need to move if enemies actively try and flank me to get a better angle. This only works in open environments like this, if it's essentially a hallway which many areas are they are just out of luck.

In fact, I have so much confidence in my shield I'm going to spawn 8 160 corpus techs and see what I can get away with by casually standing around and re-positioning a little.

I only took damage because the enemy got extremely close at an off angle and only died because I got flanked off screen . I knew it would happen but decided to stand there. If I slid backwards some more, that wouldn't have happened. So the shield is actually quite effective. Sure, you do need to know where the threats are generally. But with good positioning you can make it so you basically only have 2 ways to look. That or enemy radar, I don't use it but it's amazing.

Then just imagine how much damage I took this entire with with an altar sitting next to me healing my life up rapidly. I'd have easily hit full hp before a single shot landed.

You could argue where gaudas use is and that's fine. But to suggest parts of her core are ineffective is just being wrong.

I mean, maybe im bad or etc, sure. But I really feel safe much more with frames like gauss, Inaros, Valk, where you dont need to worry about positioning, about enemies behind you and you can just think about killing them, without worries 😞 Maybe im to casual for Garuda,dunno.  

I rly tried to like her, but i failed. But i still bought tennogen skin for her, cause she looks gorgeous :3 One of the best fashionframe in my list

1 minute ago, Melanholic7 said:

I mean, maybe im bad or etc, sure. But I really feel safe much more with frames like gauss, Inaros, Valk, where you dont need to worry about positioning, about enemies behind you and you can just think about killing them, without worries 😞 Maybe im to casual for Garuda,dunno.  

I rly tried to like her, but i failed. But i still bought tennogen skin for her, cause she looks gorgeous :3 One of the best fashionframe in my list

I mean, that much is fair. No one would ever say shes particularly easy to play. Especially when you compare her to something as braindead simple as inaros. I just wanted to properly convey how effectice it can be.