Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hit System

(NSW)Scourge5

We all know how trading for promises is not enforced, right? Well, what if there was a way? My idea is a sort of "Hit" system.

Players rank 3 and above will be able to request and apply for Hits. There could be some kind of board in the relays that would show the Hits that other players requested. The person requesting one would be able to set up a reward, and the player that accepts the hit will receive it upon completing the mission. (The item will not be removed from the client's inventory until the mission is finished)

17 minutes ago, (NSW)Scourge5 said:

We all know how trading for promises is not enforced, right? Well, what if there was a way? My idea is a sort of "Hit" system.

A hit system is not really ‘trading for promises’. 

18 minutes ago, (NSW)Scourge5 said:

The item will not be removed from the client's inventory until the mission is finished)

The item should be removed as soon as anyone places the bounty. Otherwise people will complete a hit and not get anything.

• There would be issues with multiple people taking the bounty at the same time. If there is only one reward people will miss out even if they do it.

My question: what is the point in this system though? What would you actually do?