Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Perfect Player By De

yarash2110

So DE made nova that was referred as an op frame, then, acrid, that is op as hell, then soma, once again op as hell, and now galatine, besides nova being kind of with some other frames in terms of tier de has made the weapon to create the perfect player for endgame, and weirdly they made it un questionable, since none of this weapon really has another weapon that can outpreform it in terms of dps and scaling with mods, what do you guys think of that?

what do you guys think of that?

atm, not much.

they said that nova is on the nerf list, so lets wait till after that...

as for soma/acrid/galatine im sure they will be getting a "fix" soonish.

perhaps DE is actually letting things run their course, perhaps DE is taking the proper way to balance weps.

ie. letting the community play with them for a bit, and waiting till after they have all the "omg its a new wep, everyone is using it so it must be op" hype.

i really really do hope that is what they are doing... but i suppose we shall see in time.

So DE made nova that was referred as an op frame, then, acrid, that is op as hell, then soma, once again op as hell, and now galatine, besides nova being kind of with some other frames in terms of tier de has made the weapon to create the perfect player for endgame, and weirdly they made it un questionable, since none of this weapon really has another weapon that can outpreform it in terms of dps and scaling with mods, what do you guys think of that?

The perfect run-on sentence, by OP.

In my day they called ppl who complained all the time a whinny b1tch..now they call it constructive criticism.

i really dont know what are you doing here, did you read the post? Did you see what i wrote? First of all i didnt complain about anything, i presented a fact and asked people to talk about it, and if you say feedback is complaining anyway, just get out of the forums, you are not hlping anyone by being here if you are just randomly calling people whiny bitc** for no obvious reason,

i really dont know what are you doing here, did you read the post? Did you see what i wrote? First of all i didnt complain about anything, i presented a fact and asked people to talk about it, and if you say feedback is complaining anyway, just get out of the forums, you are not hlping anyone by being here if you are just randomly calling people whiny bitc** for no obvious reason,

There are hundreds of threads of people complaining about each of the three things you "asked" about. You changed it up by adding all three to one thread....wow thx.

It's always going to be one weapon to rule them all, there is never going to be two weapons of a class that perform equally in combat. That is Warframe's gauge of weapon progression. If not the Acrid, Nova, nor the Soma then it will be something else. I think you all just need to play the game and stop worrying so much over "balance" because you will never truly have it here.

PFFT! Everyone knows the perfect player is a Excalibur with Mk1 Braton, Lato and a Skana!

He IS the perfect player because he's innocent - he has yet to see the trials awaiting on his quest for acquiring better weapons...he has yet to see the massive grindfest lying ahead of him...he is perfect in every way imaginable.

It's just a matter of Dominant Strategy. There will always be one, it's pretty much unavoidable. I think what DE should focus on is pretty much like they said -- all weapons should be viable. That is to say, all weapons should be able to perform at high levels, but that doesn't necessarily mean that all weapons should be about the same strength. Certain weapons can be more or less powerful than others, but all should be options the player has to choose from as they so please.

Again, there will always be one or more weapons/'frames (or combinations of them) that are dominant among the community. It's just the way communities tend to drift.

As for OP gear, I have my own opinions on each of the things you listed and no, I don't think they are necessarily OP, although the Acrid is definitely miles above most if not all other weapons. The community as a whole has a tendency to focus only on one thing and ignore all other things when it's convenient for them. Like ignoring all the downsides/negative traits of a weapon/'frame and romanticizing the positive ones, or vice-versa. The Warframe community doesn't adapt to change that well either, but... meh, I'm dragging on now.

Sorry but no weapon outperforming them? I took on a Frost, with an Identicle loadout as mine, we both stood still in the dueling room, and I wiped him out with a Lv 30 Polarised Latron against his Soma. Similarly for my Twin Gremlins, and along with my Orthos.

Any weapon can outperform any other, it just requires the correct combination of mods per weapon.

There are hundreds of threads of people complaining about each of the three things you "asked" about. You changed it up by adding all three to one thread....wow thx.

im not complaining, if i was complaining i was writing this on weapon feedback, i asked for opinions of a random thought i had,

Sorry but no weapon outperforming them? I took on a Frost, with an Identicle loadout as mine, we both stood still in the dueling room, and I wiped him out with a Lv 30 Polarised Latron against his Soma. Similarly for my Twin Gremlins, and along with my Orthos.

Any weapon can outperform any other, it just requires the correct combination of mods per weapon.

its not about mods its about the player, if a noob is using soma and has reflexes of a dead cat then obviously the other player will kill him, and even tho i dont know what happend in that duel i do not belive latron, or even latron prime can outdamage soma, i have latron prime, and its not good at all

atm, not much.

they said that nova is on the nerf list, so lets wait till after that...

as for soma/acrid/galatine im sure they will be getting a "fix" soonish.

perhaps DE is actually letting things run their course, perhaps DE is taking the proper way to balance weps.

ie. letting the community play with them for a bit, and waiting till after they have all the "omg its a new wep, everyone is using it so it must be op" hype.

i really really do hope that is what they are doing... but i suppose we shall see in time.

Yeah right..

Edited by Mesane