Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #269: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, kyori said:

It is restricted to trading from Liches to Liches? If not, then...

WTS [Vengeful Toxin Ephemera] 5000p

If I read it correctly, you convert a lich and then you trade him, that lich can't be traded again though.

Don't think It's Lich <-> Lich trade.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Rebecca and Megan are turning up the juice to see what shakes loose of these Requiem Relics! Requiem Mod..Requiem Mod..Requiem Mod!!

If the requiem fissure is kuva survival and you aren't staying 30 minutes we, nora included, are gonna be really upset. 

5 minutes ago, Kylo. said:

If I read it correctly, you convert a lich and then you trade him, that lich can't be traded again though.

Yes, I converted a Lich with a Toxin Ephemera and now want to sell it for 5000p. It's exactly what you said.

1 hour ago, (PS4)DaNgEr_RaNgEr_93 said:

Might be dumb question but how do you get the bat ephimera? Or was that legit just a Halloween only thing. 

It will be back every Halloween, just like all the other Halloween stuffs.

Since when you can level up the kuva weapons +30  or more =l?!
first time I got one it said it was full at 30, and yesterday I "finished" leveling up another kuva weapon, or I thought I did.. and sold it, just to check the codex and notice the things wasn't even at max level, it was just 32... now I can get those back to finish the leveling, with this I'm not even pretending to get those weapons back but.. it would be nice have a warning next time :thinking:

1 hour ago, Kylo. said:

What did you do? 😞

Wish we'd get a requiem Relic FeelsBad

If the Old Blood update isn't on Consoles by the time this stream hits, they won't be able to get Requiem relics from the Twitch drop anyway.

10 minutes ago, FepoCg said:

Since when you can level up the kuva weapons +30  or more =l?!
first time I got one it said it was full at 30, and yesterday I "finished" leveling up another kuva weapon, or I thought I did.. and sold it, just to check the codex and notice the things wasn't even at max level, it was just 32... now I can get those back to finish the leveling, with this I'm not even pretending to get those weapons back but.. it would be nice have a warning next time :thinking:

Kuva Weapons are like the Paracesis where you can level them to 40 with five Forma.

1 hour ago, Grimmaldi_Grey said:

Hey is there a fishing fix coming? I went through 10 baits and 8 dyes in PoE yesterday. They sink and don't work. Also the spear is glitchy. And also Ducats again???

Glitchy in Fortuna too. You can't move for about 2 seconds after un-equipping a spear. Can't throw them right away, one after the other, like before as well.  

2 hours ago, Zilotz said:

Hope to see [Auto Breach Prime] with 100% chance soon enough ^_^

I wouldn't bet on it. Primed mods are scaled up Rank 10 versions of conventional mods(Primed/Continuity for example.) As Parazon mods have no ranks (and the Parazon has no mod capacity,) I wouldn't put money on a Primed Parazon mod.

Archived