Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

.ALph4.

Ephemera generation by leveling up the lich

Basically what the title says, it would be cool that if the Lich doesn't generate with Ephemera out of the box, to add a small chance for it to generate one as you level it up. It would push more people to actually mercy the lich, and also give us a bit higher chance to finally get an Ephemera. 30 liches and ONLY 1 Ephemera so far... Please consider this.

2 minutes ago, -QueenUnicorn- said:

Why not keep it as it is now and just have an added chance of having a ephemera each time it levels up

That would work too. They need to do something about it, though.

as someone with 30 lich kills and 0 ephemeras so far, id say delete them so no one can have them >:/

13 minutes ago, -QueenUnicorn- said:

Why not keep it as it is now and just have an added chance of having a ephemera each time it levels up

This is a brilliant idea. I would love to see this as it would make Ephemeras less of a pain to farm and also give an incentive to attempt trial and error with Parazon Mods on your Lich.

Just now, Voltage said:

This is a brilliant idea. I would love to see this as it would make Ephemeras less of a pain to farm and also give an incentive to attempt trial and error with Parazon Mods on your Lich.

Exactly! They should definitely consider that or something similar. Hopefully it gets their attention, I posted on reddit as well.

They are doubling the chance for Liches to have an Epherma, if it means anything. 'Cause I dont even know what the chance for they to have one is.