The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

High Quality Clan & Alliance Emblem Shop - Premium & Custom Designs ❈ Available for Commission ❈

(PSN)povo844

11 hours ago, ShadowTalons said:

I kept looking but could not find anything what is your typical rate as this, with current things need to watch spending so need to consider a ballpark number at least before wasting your time.

Hey @ShadowTalons, thank you for your interest in my Emblem Shop. I completely understand. As mentioned, commission rate depends on what you specifically want; each project may have different complexity and scope.

I highly suggest you reach me through one of the ways in the original post that is convenient for you, telling me exactly what you are looking for, then perhaps we can discuss further before potentially kick start the project.

Looking forward to hearing from you ^^

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

There's nothing I can say that hasn't already been said. 

Paul was efficient, absolutely fantastic, helpful, supportive and went above and beyond. :community:

His masterpiece will be treasured, I can't speak for my clanmates but I adore this work to the void and back!

-Founding Warlord to                                                   Lethal Reunion

Edited by (PSN)LK-4T4
Spacing
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, (PSN)Faironne said:

Hi, 

i don’t know if you received my mail.

regards 

Hey Faironne, I just did. Unfortunately I am not available to take on projects where commission/ payment is not involved. I have limited time to take on projects, so I hope you understand. Hope you can find free help soon!

• 2 weeks later...

Been super busy with projects lately that I don’t find enough time to update finished works. Will do soon after I am done with the projects on queue. Here is the latest WIP for {The Golden Harbingers} I have brewing.

uUlecDM.png

Need an emblem/ logo? Feel free to reach out. I am available for commissions!

Edited by (PSN)povo844

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-11-14 at 9:36 AM, (PSN)povo844 said:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

drQgUre.png

• The Six Paths of Tenno - Owner: Dave_Littler

Just got this result back, and I'm overjoyed with the end result. I gave him an incredibly crude mockup as a starting point, and over the course of multiple conversations and revisions, he spun that tawdry straw into gold. Great communication, polite, solicitous, creative and talented. Would definitely recommend.

• Like 1

On 2021-04-06 at 4:54 PM, (PSN)monkey_junky said:

Just got this result back, and I'm overjoyed with the end result. I gave him an incredibly crude mockup as a starting point, and over the course of multiple conversations and revisions, he spun that tawdry straw into gold. Great communication, polite, solicitous, creative and talented. Would definitely recommend.

Thank you so much @(PSN)monkey_junky I appreciated our project a lot! Hope the artwork can be of great value to you!

---

2 new projects added.

6TOSUmH.png

Need an emblem/ logo? Feel free to reach out. I am available for commissions!

If youre looking for a logo, this is the guy to go to. Does great work, makes sure he knows what you want, and for not even knowing what I wanted out of an emblem, still does a phenomenal job. 10/10 would recommend 

-Children of the Galaxy 

• Like 1

This guy outputs extremely quality content, I am super happy with what he created for us, and I would be hard pressed to find anything better in the future. 
Working with him was a breeze.  He was very good about asking what I wanted and was not afraid to make corrections or changes if needed to fit what was wanted (this is extremely important as well since many graphic designers get stuck wanting to do what they want/believe is the right way to go).
When you pay for emblems to made from him, you are getting Quality AND Communication. 

• Like 2

Just easily top tier right here.
True Master emblem crafter, vo's darling interaction gives absolute satisfaction.
Need I say more? An Emblem is what you've come for.
Commission him today! Don't delay and pay for your takeaway Emblem to display!

-Lethal Reunion's Cephalon

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...