High Quality Clan & Alliance Emblem Shop - Premium & Custom Designs ❈ Available for Commission ❈

(PSN)povo844

VKZmNhY.jpg

meNBUwl.jpg

Hello Tennos!

I am Paul. I am passionate about and committed to designing High-quality emblems for clans to showcase their pride, honor their heritage and recruit more loyal members. Almost all my previous clients are satisfied with the quality of work I am able to produce for their clans. Now, my need for more reach and exposure has led me to create this thread in hopes to offer my skillset to those needing a real face lift for their clan to show true love for their group and increase the number of loyal clan members in the future.

Unlike many other clan emblem design services out there, which typically focuses on bulk collaborations, my service dovetails nicely with proud, passionate and committed clan warlords who are serious about having a high-quality emblem designed for their clan. My focus is on the end result which will surely reflect the meaning and core values of the clans that I get to work with, thus both visually appealing and contextually appropriate.

My old thread (placed in the wrong Section, thus prompting me to create this new thread) has been featured by the awesome tenno HolyIcon in his extremely helpful thread [Guide] How Not To Emblem: A Cautionary Tale

Here are some of the works I was able to produce working with amazing warlords:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

*** FOLLOW ME ***

Instagram (@Povo.844)

DeviantArt (@Povo844)

Artstation (@Povo844)

Discord (@Paulvo#7045)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

uw388a9.png

• Nezha Prime Glyph - Povo844

hZRZDqS.png

• Death at Will - Owner: Gabriel Herrera

kKVCItf.png

• Neon Light Empire - Owner: Voljaras

B2Hmqu2.png

• Swarzeblade Clan - Warlord: Michael Yanz

MKnQXM6.png

• Golden Harbingers - Owner: Strouff99

1C1wEID.png

• yoRHa Initiative

m0VhzQO.png

• Parttime Hero Dragon - Owner: Malicore

OxzW2lR.png

• LOrdre des Arcanes - Owner: Atsushii

eSQD8Hv.png

• Shrouded - Owner: Relentless_Adapt

uMsLSK8.png

• Guardians of Lohk - Owner: Asterlohk

CZOiQVS.png

• Will of the Iron Lotus - Owner: Zodd

brmHMQn.png

• Hunhow Acolytes Clan - Warlord: Ives Jessy

8KSjoOo.png

• La lance et le Bouclier Clan - Warlord: Narwaiin

yKr0clr.png

• Jacklestar - Owner: Jacklestar

VeGZ5Ci.png

• Wraith of a God Clan - Warlord: er474

aMJzgT1.png

• New Scoria Clan - Warlord: Mercy

lUXKzrW.png

• 99 Ronin (Redesign/ Revamp) - Owner: Michael

AnEdkiy.png

• Gods of the Orokin Clan - Warlords: Aaron, Blade and Anthony

xdkn90D.png

• Doom Slayer Roman - Owner: ThatDoomGuy

6iP11aE.png

• Ex Nihilo Resurgemus Alliance - Warlord: Rappy-Prime

N7e3FDn.png

• Orokin Acies - Owner: Victor Macklin

2FBejOh.png

• Guardians of Nexus - Owner: Tracie

J7oCrk5.png

• Ordan Karris - Owner: Chris Moore

rMyp0h0.png

• Children of Clem - Owner: Jeremy

n6YNXiv.png

• Warden Wolf - Owner: Warden

84bxVeV.png

• Menphina Raven - Owner: Vahsrin

Gl0wywt.png

• Tree of 7 Elements - Owner: Swagmiku

iMnCXzz.png

• Golden Tenno - Owner: James Conte

kKlgxnj.png

• Children of the Galaxy - Warlord: TheGreatKing

bnCEEGj.png

• Arsonistic - Owner: Miguel CE

3JkiqdA.png

• Mikany Magic - Owner: Shin Mel

GYa5NmN.png

• N Synthwave - Owner: Ribben

IvsTqXu.png

• The 4 Horsemen - Owner: Weedle

WNNLkL6.png

• 442nd Mech Brigade - Owner: Bcom

JjCkWvw.png

• The Orokin Vault - Warlord: CoYoFroYo

UWgKIAs.png

• Lethal Reunion Clan - Warlord: LK-4T4

wRMhAeP.png

• Cephalon Prometheus Clan - Warlord: lakshan

XFzUnOM.png

• Old Wolves of the Void Clan - Warlord: plasmite13

3kztH9j.png

• Seraphim Sol Clan - Warlord: Apocalypto

8TNFCDU.png

• Space Ninja Clan - Warlord: GOOBER__LORD

nrt79yv.png

• Amethyst Spirits Clan - Warlord: Spot

uJzDNBb.png

• Legion of Knights Clan - Warlord: SOULFEEDER45

P8xk6Y0.png

• Vileblood Predators Clan - Warlord: Gaute

YD7YfIN.png

• Pure Instinct Clan - Warlord: iSnowyXD

rZ7ZECx.png

• DeathsMinions Clan - Warlord: JoshuaVargas

DMnBkyo.png

• The Wizard Coalition Clan - Warlord: Woodrow2021

VNISCje.png

• B3WB Clan - Warlord: Wolf-2458

oUjUAAW.png

• Task Force Dagger Patch - Owner: Ethan Riley

zSYfUvl.png

• Warframe Community Discord Glyph Contest Entry

zDc2wEv.png

• Ruin's of Atonement Clan - Warlord: Kikuko_Senpai

3QFRWN0.png

• Team Exodus Clan - Warlord: DarkS0laris

FB60MNe.png

• Summer Court Clan - Warlord: Nebryose

8DeZRZS.png

• Voidlight Armaments Clan - Warlord: Dracovision

LnjtDZu.png

• The VoidExiled Clan - Warlord: Atlantic575

xOBPath.png

• The Nidus Syndicate Clan - Warlord: lCB2019l

VwpeMYR.png

• Vengeful Vipers Clan - Warlord: WalkingBio

DP4NhEs.png

• Shadow Morningstars Clan - Warlord: DMC4_Dante13

SB38Bpw.png

• Sanguine Seraphim Clan - Warlord: Ragnarok

3tEhbzW.png

• Justicars of Sol Clan - Warlord: babygoestoChin

YgsshJY.png

• F0X HOUND: SPECIAL FORCES Clan - Warlord: Anastasia

fp7ca3f.png

• Galaxy Brawlers Alliance - Warlord: DarkenPrime

8arcTIl.png

• Ophidian Clan - Warlord: xNakshx

yDd491I.png

• Black Sky Alliance - Warlord: Anonymys

LrtJCVw.png

• Children of Lotus Clan - Warlord: MrPotatoHead357

4uVhyS8.png

• Children of Lotus Clan - Warlord: MrPotatoHead357 (Alternative Option)

oNwcHip.png

• Umbruh Clan - Warlord: expelled_angel

B6j1lql.png

• Crimson Shadow Knights Clan - Warlord: Synchro122 (Alternative Option)

a782q70.png

• The Ashen Knights Clan - Warlord: Sethrox100

mgtuNsn.png

• Trigger Warning Clan - Warlord: Whitewasher2

LTh9gBN.png

• Rageing Tennoids Clan - Warlord: MrPotatoHead357

WwFGn0J.png

• Tactica Imperialis Clan- Warlord: Agent M3tallion

oyC87eZ.png

• Venatores of Mars - Warlord: Raidershogunate

VvfnLsP.png

iWz0ohW.png

• Team Rose Family - Owner: Winelover213

TmN3C58.png

• Moth Airlines Clan - Warlord: DamagingMoth47
  • Hope to proudly showcase your clan's emblem as my next portfolio piece!

Inquiry Method:

In order for me to best serve you and your clan, I only ask of you a few things:

• Reach me through any way convenient for you:
    • Discord: Paulvo#7045 
    • Email: paulvo.844@gmail.com
    • Instagram: povo.844
    • Forum Message

To save time for both parties, in your inquiry, please include the form below with all information filled in:

Spoiler

Clan/ Alliance Name and Background Information: Some quick descriptions so I can acquaint myself with you and your group.

Visual Description/ Preferences: Feel free to inform me of what you want to include in the emblem. That includes symbols, objects, words, colors, etc. Anything you have in mind. Include images/ links references if you have.

Your Chosen Style: Please pick out 1 - 2 emblems from my gallery below whose style you you want to apply to your emblem the most. This helps me know what style to render the emblem, and to determine the scope of this project.

https://www.artstation.com/povo844

Once I receive your inquiry, we can discuss further then.

Note: Since our potential project will be an art commission project that takes real work hours to complete, my payment method is Paypal.  It is beneficial to note that you commission me for the project, you get my 100% effort and time in real life to create that good-quality emblem you and your clan deserve. To kickstart our project, a down-payment ought to be made. (as a token of commitment from both parties).

My mission is to come up with a high-quality emblem that truly represents your clan and its core values, for your clan to wear and showcase to all Tennos out there. I am committed to the delivery of good end results, and I hope to receive your commitment and respect upon our collaboration. 

Looking forward to hearing from and serving you, Tenno!

Edited by (PSN)povo844
Updated - July 2021
  • Like 8

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

QueenGaea from Dragon's Talons here!

Just wanted to leave a quick review: We love our emblem! It's so beautiful to behold in game. The process of creating it was so easy, and any adjustments were very quickly implemented. Paul was very kind, and quite professional in all of his e-mails! He communicates well, which really helps with the art/creation process.

If you've got a clan, and like myself, no photoshop skills... I would highly recommend Paul's services!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, QueenGaea said:

QueenGaea from Dragon's Talons here!

Just wanted to leave a quick review: We love our emblem! It's so beautiful to behold in game. The process of creating it was so easy, and any adjustments were very quickly implemented. Paul was very kind, and quite professional in all of his e-mails! He communicates well, which really helps with the art/creation process.

If you've got a clan, and like myself, no photoshop skills... I would highly recommend Paul's services!

Thank you @QueenGaea so much for your collaboration. It was such a great time working with you - a kind, chilled and committed warlord to come up with the final emblem. The pleasure is all mine. Should there be any issues with the emblem feel free to reach me. Please have a wonderful day!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2020-01-06 at 7:22 AM, (PS4)DMC4_Dante13 said:

I’m looking for a honest and hardworking artist for creating a clan emblem for my clan.message or Reply back at me at your best conveniencen.Thx

my Clans name is Shadow Morningstars

Hi @(PS4)DMC4_Dante13, thanks for reaching my emblem shop. I am more than willing to collaborate with you in designing an emblem for your clan. If you can, please shoot me an email (email above in my original post) with a filled in form as below (or as can be seen on my original post above). I look forward to hearing from you. All the best, Paul.

Clan/ Alliance Name and Background Information: This will allow me to familiarize myself with your organization.

Visual Descriptions/ Preferences: What you want your emblem to look like? If possible, please include links/ photo references if you have. This will help steer my designs towards your preferences.

Additional Remarks/ Notes: You can elaborate on your idea or inform me of any extra preferences.

Proposed Commission Rate: We can discuss this further in DM/ email, but I would like to know your proposal rate for our potential project.

Edited by (PS4)povo844
Updated Name
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-01-12 at 1:06 AM, (PS4)povo844 said:

Hi @(PS4)DMC4_Dante13, thanks for reaching my emblem shop. I am more than willing to collaborate with you in designing an emblem for your clan. If you can, please shoot me an email (email above in my original post) with a filled in form as below (or as can be seen on my original post above). I look forward to hearing from you. All the best, Paul.

Clan/ Alliance Name and Background Information: This will allow me to familiarize myself with your organization.

Visual Descriptions/ Preferences: What you want your emblem to look like? If possible, please include links/ photo references if you have. This will help steer my designs towards your preferences.

Additional Remarks/ Notes: You can elaborate on your idea or inform me of any extra preferences.

Proposed Commission Rate: We can discuss this further in DM/ email, but I would like to know your proposal rate for our potential project.

I sent a DM with the details I hope i didn’t jump the gun on that.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2020-02-26 at 9:52 AM, (PS4)DMC4_Dante13 said:

I’m looking forward to fellow Tenno remark on this emblem thanks for it can’t wait til the next update to show it off I’ll refer to you if someone needs a emblem made1oGXfrkbHmxkMJnZxE-W_cdWTPZ0BOHaG=w750-h

Thank you for this sweet project we had together Dante. You have been kind, cooperative and helpful during the project. Hope to be able to serve you again in the near future.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am extremely pleased with the outcome of my emblem. Paul took the time to communicate with me, made several changes, and overall recreated exactly what I had envisioned for my clan's emblem. He never made me feel like I was a bother and got it it done in a timely manner. Any changes I requested were done almost overnight. Highly recommend this guy for any graphic designer needs you may have.

Thanks Paul.

-Walkingbio of Vengeful Vipers

• Like 2

1 hour ago, (PS4)WalkingBio said:

I am extremely pleased with the outcome of my emblem. Paul took the time to communicate with me, made several changes, and overall recreated exactly what I had envisioned for my clan's emblem. He never made me feel like I was a bother and got it it done in a timely manner. Any changes I requested were done almost overnight. Highly recommend this guy for any graphic designer needs you may have.

Thanks Paul.

-Walkingbio of Vengeful Vipers

Thank you @(PS4)WalkingBio, you were such a delight to work with - kind, understanding and an overall nice person. I could not ask for a better cooperative customer. I look forward to your emblem being in-game. Please take care and have a wonderful day!

Regards,

Paul.

• Like 1

The emblem made was (and still is) perfectly what I had hoped for when first reaching out. All of the creation process was handled cordially and with initiative, @(PS4)povo844 exceeded all my expectations and was very prompt in his quality drawings, even giving options for when I had been less sure of my desires. If you're needing a quality piece to showcase your awesomeness, this is the person to reach!

Thank you for your business,

-AnastasiaMichenko

• Like 2

3 hours ago, AnastasiaMichenko said:

The emblem made was (and still is) perfectly what I had hoped for when first reaching out. All of the creation process was handled cordially and with initiative, @(PS4)povo844 exceeded all my expectations and was very prompt in his quality drawings, even giving options for when I had been less sure of my desires. If you're needing a quality piece to showcase your awesomeness, this is the person to reach!

Thank you for your business,

-AnastasiaMichenko

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback @AnastasiaMichenko, truly grateful for your feedback and your being amongst my nicest customers. God bless. Please have fun!

Regards,

-Povo844

• Like 1

This is babygoestoChin, the founding warlord and Justicar Prime of the Justicars of Sol, a small but dedicated clan devoted to protecting what little there is left to protect in the Sol system. Paul has done an incredible job on our emblem, providing me with multiple drafts and walking me through the various stages of creation until we were finally able to work out a final design. He also charged a fantastic price, well below what similar professional-grade work would typically cost. Paul's work is incredible, as you can clearly see, and is more than worth your time and money. I'd recommend him to anyone looking for a quality, professional-looking emblem.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, babygoestoChin said:

This is babygoestoChin, the founding warlord and Justicar Prime of the Justicars of Sol, a small but dedicated clan devoted to protecting what little there is left to protect in the Sol system. Paul has done an incredible job on our emblem, providing me with multiple drafts and walking me through the various stages of creation until we were finally able to work out a final design. He also charged a fantastic price, well below what similar professional-grade work would typically cost. Paul's work is incredible, as you can clearly see, and is more than worth your time and money. I'd recommend him to anyone looking for a quality, professional-looking emblem.

@babygoestoChin Thank you so much for your lovely lovely feedback. It truly helps me stay motivated and continue my practice. Truly grateful for having such a kind kind kind customer like yourself. Please take care, have fun and stay awesome like you always are! Until we speak again.

• Like 1

On 2020-04-09 at 9:06 AM, -RS-Covenant said:

how much is it?

Commission rate is dependent on the scope of a given project. Should you have the need for a clan emblem, please do not hesitate to reach me through email, filling in the form given above. Once I fully understand what it is that you are looking for, we can agree on the commission rate for the project. Thank you for your interest.

- Povo844

• Like 1

For my first experience commissioning someone for some art I couldn't have had a better experience! From the first email exchange to the final product, Paul has been friendly and professional. He walked me through his process, made sure I understood what to expect, etc. After all that was taken care of and my reference images were sent over. We discussed themes and what ideas I had for the emblem. Once the work was started he kept in touch regularly with updates on his progress and our thoughts on the design as it progressed. I received the finished product today, and I am so happy with the results! If you're looking for an emblem to be made look no further! Paul is your guy! 

-Nebryose of The Summer Court. 

• Like 1

• (PSN)povo844 changed the title to High Quality Clan & Alliance Emblem Shop - Premium & Custom Designs ❈ Available for Commission ❈