Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

High Quality Clan & Alliance Emblem Shop - Premium & Custom Designs ❈ Available for Commission ❈

(PSN)povo844

Greetings! My name's Dracovision, and I'm the founder of the clan "Voidlight Armaments"!

It was an absolute pleasure working with Paul here, very professional and friendly! Pricing was very affordable and reasonable for the work and effort put in too. Time till completion was very quick as well, in about a week's time since contacting Paul I had my emblem! Don't get me wrong however, the short time does not mean low quality, far from it! I only had a hand drawn sketch of my idea, though most of the details were through text and Paul here was able to translate my gibberish into a working design, which that alone I can commend him on. I went into it without a set design in mind, but rather with a few concepts, and while Paul was able to help me decide what I wanted, to save time and effort on both Paul's side as well as the client's, I would recommend someone looking to contact Paul for an emblem to have a more refined design and than I did.

I would hands down recommend anyone looking for a high quality emblem to this amazing individual! 10/10 experience and results! 😄

- Draco, CEO of VA

• Like 1

Paul is a mastermind at pulling off ideas and understanding what my wife and I where asking for our clan logo. It might not be as complicated as some of the other fine work Paul has done but for us, this was definitely everything we had hoped for! 
1PJBEeL.jpgLJY4OkK.jpgfmQzRng.jpg

Thank you so much Paul for your hard work and continued support!

• Like 1

On 2019-11-14 at 9:36 AM, (PS4)povo844 said:

VKZmNhY.jpg

W53zqwv.jpg

Hello Tennos!

I am Paul. I am passionate about and committed to designing High-quality emblems for clans to showcase their pride, honor their heritage and recruit more loyal members. Almost all my previous clients are satisfied with the quality of work I am able to produce for their clans. Now, my need for more reach and exposure has led me to create this thread in hopes to offer my skillset to those needing a real face lift for their clan to show true love for their group and increase the number of loyal clan members in the future.

Unlike many other clan emblem design services out there, which typically focuses on bulk collaborations, my service dovetails nicely with proud, passionate and committed clan warlords who are serious about having a high-quality emblem designed for their clan. My focus is on the end result which will surely reflect the meaning and core values of the clans that I get to work with, thus both visually appealing and contextually appropriate.

My old thread (placed in the wrong Section, thus prompting me to create this new thread) has been featured by the awesome tenno HolyIcon in his extremely helpful thread [Guide] How Not To Emblem: A Cautionary Tale

Here are some of the works I was able to produce working with amazing warlords:

Note: If you use mobile and would like higher resolution view of the emblems, please consider checking out my ArtStation gallery and DeviantArt below:

https://www.artstation.com/povo844

https://www.deviantart.com/povo844/gallery/72780888/warframe-clan-emblem

Y2WnEoQ.jpg

• Team Exodus Clan - Warlord: DarkS0laris

Wi88xPf.jpg

• Summer Court Clan - Warlord: Nebryose

I6ZABqI.jpg

• Voidlight Armaments Clan - Warlord: Dracovision

Aattz7O.jpg

• The Nidus Syndicate Clan - Warlord: lCB2019l

Q5Q4kw3.jpg

• Vengeful Vipers Clan - Warlord: WalkingBio

ltMpt9X.jpg

• Shadow Morningstars Clan - Warlord: DMC4_Dante13

gDaEVs8.jpg

• Justicars of Sol Clan - Warlord: babygoestoChin

dWfzwpT.jpg

• Dragon's Talons Clan - Warlord: QueenGaea

0XjHzPi.jpg

• F0X HOUND: SPECIAL FORCES Clan - Warlord: Anastasia

H7sd64p.jpg

• Galaxy Brawlers Alliance - Warlord: DarkenPrime

OxXwnFm.jpg

• Ophidian Clan - Warlord: xNakshx

yShgyJe.jpg

• Black Sky Alliance - Warlord: Anonymys

TdkKWMY.jpg

• Children of Lotus Clan - Warlord: MrPotatoHead357

HLBpyoY.jpg

• Children of Lotus Clan - Warlord: MrPotatoHead357 (Alternative Option)

fctr9Y2.jpg

• Umbruh Clan - Warlord: expelled_angel

MqN9zl2.jpg

• Crimson Shadow Knights Clan - Warlord: Synchro122 (Alternative Option)

nNZLo1p.jpg

• The Ashen Knights Clan - Warlord: Sethrox100

rWgVuvd.jpg

• Trigger Warning Clan - Warlord: Whitewasher2

WKrPNVr.jpg

• Crimson Shadow Knights Clan - Warlord: Synchro122

dZBOI8F.jpg

• Rageing Tennoids Clan - Warlord: MrPotatoHead357

j9ggCS9.jpg

• Nothing to see here Clan - Warlord: sb1125

pLHUwmF.jpg

• Tactica Imperialis Clan- Warlord: Agent M3tallion

iX9EZgS.jpg

• UnKnown Origin Clan - Warlord: Viox_IV

sbC2gil.jpg

• Venatores of Mars - Warlord: Raidershogunate

V5jDGVN.jpg

• Children of Fenrir Clan - Warlord: FORTUNATUS

bdbidxg.jpg

6FwLLEg.jpg

• Team Rose Family - Owner: Brian Quintana

cWSr4Zn.jpg

• Pupsker Warframe Youtuber Channel Profile Picture

C6iLThl.jpg

• Moth Airlines Clan - Warlord: DamagingMoth47

rWZ9lar.jpg

• Bearsloth Clan - Warlord: Killjoy20

2brRF9T.jpg

• Hope to proudly showcase your clan's emblem as my next portfolio piece!

Inquiry Method:

In order for me to best serve you and your clan, I only ask of you a few things:

• Reach me through my Email (preferred as I check it often 😊paulvo(dot)844(at)gmail(dot)com or Forum Message
  • To save time for both parties, in your inquiry, please include the form below with all information filled in:
  Reveal hidden contents

Clan/ Alliance Name and Background Information: This will allow me to familiarize myself with your organization.

Visual Descriptions/ Preferences: What you want your emblem to look like? If possible, please include links/ photo references if you have. This will help steer my designs towards your preferences.

Additional Remarks/ Notes: You can elaborate on your idea or inform me of any extra preferences.

Proposed Commission Rate: We can discuss this further in DM/ email, but I would like to know your proposal rate for our potential project.

Once I receive your inquiry, we can discuss further then.

Note: Since I am no longer an active player in-game, the preferred transaction currency will be Paypal (address is the same as my email). It is beneficial to note that when you pay with real money, you get my 100% effort and time in real life to create that good-quality emblem you and your clan deserve. To kickstart our project, a down-payment ought to be made. (as a token of commitment from both parties).

My mission is to come up with a high-quality emblem that truly represents your clan and its core values, for your clan to wear and showcase to all Tennos out there. I am committed to the delivery of good end results, and I hope to receive your commitment and respect upon our collaboration. 

Looking forward to hearing from and serving you, Tenno!

I recently reach out to Paul to add life to an old logo of mine. Man I was left speechless & amazed with the work & support he provided. I'll be honest I don't play as much as I once did put getting this done is something I have always wanted. Paul is an amazing artist & I would highly recommend him to anyone whom is looking to bring their vision to life. Once again bro thank you for taking your time I am absolutely in love with what you did.

• Like 1

Hello my name is MF Reggie B. I'm Warlord of Goon Squad Tennos. Had to give my feed back on the emblem Paul created for me. Very  professional guy to work with. Epic work on the emblem, turned out better then what I imagined it to be. Thank's a lot Paul for the awesome work. You Are A Legend.!

• Like 1

I am very happy I found this thread and commissioned Paul's artwork for my clan emblem. He is very skilled and was very professional throughout the entire process. He was willing to work with me and update the art until I was satisfied. It was incredible to see where he took my ideas and I was so pleased with the outcome I commissioned an alliance emblem from him. Equipping both emblems on my warframes is so enjoyable.

If you want one of the best emblems in the game for you clan and/or alliance I highly recommend you get in touch with Paul. 

-Raidershogunate of the Venatores of Mars

7r14HC7.jpg

Edited by Raidershogunate
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Warlord Woodrow2021 of the Wizard Coalition on Xbox one.

This was my first Commission and Collaboration work I have done with anyone and Paul did the best work I have ever seen. Friendly, professional and prompt. He made it so easy to work with, I didnt have to bother with asking for updates, he asked me questions for what I wanted or needed. Changes were made off of my preferences. He sent pictures of the progress often. Amazing person to have any work done. If you're looking for some art or an emblem, Paul is your first choice.Thank you!

-Woodrow2021 of The Wizard Coalition

• Like 1

On 2019-11-14 at 11:36 AM, (PS4)povo844 said:

VKZmNhY.jpg

W53zqwv.jpg

Hello Tennos!

I am Paul. I am passionate about and committed to designing High-quality emblems for clans to showcase their pride, honor their heritage and recruit more loyal members. Almost all my previous clients are satisfied with the quality of work I am able to produce for their clans. Now, my need for more reach and exposure has led me to create this thread in hopes to offer my skillset to those needing a real face lift for their clan to show true love for their group and increase the number of loyal clan members in the future.

Unlike many other clan emblem design services out there, which typically focuses on bulk collaborations, my service dovetails nicely with proud, passionate and committed clan warlords who are serious about having a high-quality emblem designed for their clan. My focus is on the end result which will surely reflect the meaning and core values of the clans that I get to work with, thus both visually appealing and contextually appropriate.

My old thread (placed in the wrong Section, thus prompting me to create this new thread) has been featured by the awesome tenno HolyIcon in his extremely helpful thread [Guide] How Not To Emblem: A Cautionary Tale

Here are some of the works I was able to produce working with amazing warlords:

Note: If you use mobile and would like higher resolution view of the emblems, please consider checking out my DeviantArt and ArtStation galleries below:

https://www.deviantart.com/povo844

https://www.artstation.com/povo844

AKYlo9E.jpg

• The Wizard Coalition Clan - Warlord: Woodrow2021

DVT1Sg9.jpg

• B3WB Clan - Warlord: Wolf-2458

rL9fND3.jpg

• Task Force Dagger Patch - Owner: Ethan Riley

BYGAc99.jpg

• War Dancers Clan - Warlord: CadetSpaceWhale

qfipBFL.png

• Warframe Community Discord Glyph Contest Entry

ZYcd1Qb.jpg

• Goon Squad Tennos Clan - Warlord: MF Reggie B

Y2WnEoQ.jpg

• Team Exodus Clan - Warlord: DarkS0laris

Wi88xPf.jpg

• Summer Court Clan - Warlord: Nebryose

I6ZABqI.jpg

• Voidlight Armaments Clan - Warlord: Dracovision

Aattz7O.jpg

• The Nidus Syndicate Clan - Warlord: lCB2019l

Q5Q4kw3.jpg

• Vengeful Vipers Clan - Warlord: WalkingBio

ltMpt9X.jpg

• Shadow Morningstars Clan - Warlord: DMC4_Dante13

gDaEVs8.jpg

• Justicars of Sol Clan - Warlord: babygoestoChin

dWfzwpT.jpg

• Dragon's Talons Clan - Warlord: QueenGaea

0XjHzPi.jpg

• F0X HOUND: SPECIAL FORCES Clan - Warlord: Anastasia

H7sd64p.jpg

• Galaxy Brawlers Alliance - Warlord: DarkenPrime

OxXwnFm.jpg

• Ophidian Clan - Warlord: xNakshx

yShgyJe.jpg

• Black Sky Alliance - Warlord: Anonymys

TdkKWMY.jpg

• Children of Lotus Clan - Warlord: MrPotatoHead357

HLBpyoY.jpg

• Children of Lotus Clan - Warlord: MrPotatoHead357 (Alternative Option)

fctr9Y2.jpg

• Umbruh Clan - Warlord: expelled_angel

MqN9zl2.jpg

• Crimson Shadow Knights Clan - Warlord: Synchro122 (Alternative Option)

nNZLo1p.jpg

• The Ashen Knights Clan - Warlord: Sethrox100

rWgVuvd.jpg

• Trigger Warning Clan - Warlord: Whitewasher2

WKrPNVr.jpg

• Crimson Shadow Knights Clan - Warlord: Synchro122

dZBOI8F.jpg

• Rageing Tennoids Clan - Warlord: MrPotatoHead357

j9ggCS9.jpg

• Nothing to see here Clan - Warlord: sb1125

pLHUwmF.jpg

• Tactica Imperialis Clan- Warlord: Agent M3tallion

iX9EZgS.jpg

• UnKnown Origin Clan - Warlord: Viox_IV

sbC2gil.jpg

• Venatores of Mars - Warlord: Raidershogunate

V5jDGVN.jpg

• Children of Fenrir Clan - Warlord: FORTUNATUS

bdbidxg.jpg

6FwLLEg.jpg

• Team Rose Family - Owner: Winelover213

cWSr4Zn.jpg

• Pupsker Warframe Youtuber Channel Profile Picture

C6iLThl.jpg

• Moth Airlines Clan - Warlord: DamagingMoth47

rWZ9lar.jpg

• Bearsloth Clan - Warlord: Killjoy20

2brRF9T.jpg

• Hope to proudly showcase your clan's emblem as my next portfolio piece!

Inquiry Method:

In order for me to best serve you and your clan, I only ask of you a few things:

• Reach me through my Email (preferred as I check it often 😊paulvo(dot)844(at)gmail(dot)com or Forum Message
  • To save time for both parties, in your inquiry, please include the form below with all information filled in:
  Reveal hidden contents

Clan/ Alliance Name and Background Information: This will allow me to familiarize myself with your organization.

Visual Descriptions/ Preferences: What you want your emblem to look like? If possible, please include links/ photo references if you have. This will help steer my designs towards your preferences.

Additional Remarks/ Notes: You can elaborate on your idea or inform me of any extra preferences.

Proposed Commission Rate: We can discuss this further in DM/ email, but I would like to know your proposal rate for our potential project.

Once I receive your inquiry, we can discuss further then.

Note: Since I am no longer an active player in-game, the preferred transaction currency will be Paypal (address is the same as my email). It is beneficial to note that when you pay with real money, you get my 100% effort and time in real life to create that good-quality emblem you and your clan deserve. To kickstart our project, a down-payment ought to be made. (as a token of commitment from both parties).

My mission is to come up with a high-quality emblem that truly represents your clan and its core values, for your clan to wear and showcase to all Tennos out there. I am committed to the delivery of good end results, and I hope to receive your commitment and respect upon our collaboration. 

Looking forward to hearing from and serving you, Tenno!

Wish I would have found you earlier just had an issue with the upload de is not specific the person that did my emblem did it in illustrator and he had to download Photoshop so hopefully this next update I'll be able to see if it works and it doesn't come out blurry

18 hours ago, (PS4)Da_Kine_99 said:

Wish I would have found you earlier just had an issue with the upload de is not specific the person that did my emblem did it in illustrator and he had to download Photoshop so hopefully this next update I'll be able to see if it works and it doesn't come out blurry

Fingers crossed it comes out ok. If it doesn't, feel free to reach me buddy @(PS4)Da_Kine_99 ^^

I am leaving an honest review after receiving my clan emblem. 

A few months ago I hired 3 Fivver artists to create an emblem for my clan. All three ended up giving me horrible designs and were impossible to work with. Instead, I attempted to make my own. It was an okay emblem, but I don’t have the artistic ability to create something breathtaking.

Breathtaking is how I would describe my experience with Povo844. I saw his post here on the forums and on Facebook, and decided to send him a message. The process was very thorough with my vision for the emblem. I chose from styles of his past projects as well as references and examples of what I was looking for. By the end I knew that he understood my vision.

Over the course of a few short days, Povo844 stayed in contact with me with each step, making sure that everything was what I wanted. As soon as I saw the first preview, I was confident I had made the right choice. Once he was finished, he took the liberty to refine details, which blew me away.

One of the best selling points apart from his ability to produce a product that would with love, is the price. Most commissioned emblems are going to cost you 2x or more than what he charges. They say you get what you pay for, but you will get double with Povo844.

If you are thinking of getting an emblem done, look no further. I recommend Povo844 100%

Thank you again for the wonderful emblem you have provided the War Dancers clan on PS4. We wear it proudly.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am Very thankful and honored  with the outcome of my emblem. Paul took the time to communicate with me, we made several changes, and overall recreated exactly what I had envisioned for my clan's emblem. He never made me feel like I was a bother and got it it done in a timely manner Also was very patient with me .  Any changes I requested were done almost at an instant . Highly recommend this guy for any graphic designer needs you may have.

Thank you  Paul.

• Like 1

I highly recommend Paul for your clan emblem! He takes the time to listen to you, to understand your requests and is very responsive. We only gave him an idea of what we wanted and hands free, and the result is beyond our expectations. Paul comes back to you regularly during the advancement of your emblem to have your opinion and keep you informed. To finish thank you  once again Paul for this time spent on our emblem!

• Like 2