Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

High Quality Clan & Alliance Emblem Shop - Premium & Custom Designs ❈ Available for Commission ❈

(PSN)povo844

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We discussed having an alliance emblem made and also I asked if he could do some touch up work to my pre-existing clan emblem.

He was extremely easy to work with, kept me informed every step of the way. I consider myself pretty anal about these things when it comes to micromanaging but I never found myself wanting when working with Povo. He did an amazing job and I'm gonna make sure to keep him on hand for anything I need in the future.

A+, couldn't have asked for a better service.

Edited by Ragnarok
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all. I am one of the 2 warlords fron pure Instinct. While working with povo he was very informative of the process and super friendly. Hes a great trustworthy and stand up guy. We worked diligently throughout this process and the result was amazing after taking in not only my opinion but also my co warlords and making something amazing. 10/10 recommended for ANYONE looking for a skilled and talented designer. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

took me awhile to leave some feedback in the -ber months, incredibly receptive, very friendly and always open to any requests for modifications/changes, during the initial colorization of the emblem i was rather skeptical about the end product, but once i took a look at the in-game render (and a personal look after actually putting it on).
i'm pleased to say most of my worries were unfounded, so a huge thanks for making this emblem for us and well wishes that you remain successful with future ventures-
making people wonderful emblems

geiqKnr.jpg

• Like 1

I'm leaving a review of the service that I have received. 

Paul created the logo for my clan in Warframe, Tennos Within. He was really patient with me and my difficulty with attempting to put my vision into English words. However, his creation far exceeded my original plans for the logo and I am heavily pleased with the design and always excited to show it off. Most importantly, his price was fair and his skill was worth every cent, if not more.

Definitely would recommend Paul to anyone looking for a design or any digital art.

Thank you Paul.

• Like 1

Paul is a friendly, skilled and involved artist. He genuinely puts effort into his work to create some of the most beautiful emblems I've seen. He is also extremely friendly and charged a fair price. Would absolutely reccomend. 

• Like 1

Just got my new alliance emblem from Paul and I'm beyond happy. The emblem itself is fantastic. Couldn't be more happy with how it came out. The process was even better, any questions I had Paul answered, any additions I needed he made sure to do them. All around great experience and I would highly recommend him if you need an emblem. 

• Like 1

https://imgur.com/gallery/gpRFLL0

https://imgur.com/gallery/MULYgCS

I spent a long time with my clan trying to even fathom what our emblem should look like. We spent more time trying to figure out what we wanted than it took Paul to make our emblem. With that being said he worked closely with us getting down all the finest details and still taking his time to perfect the project. I believe I told him that we were wanting a "Godly Emblem because our name is Gods Of The Orokin" and I can definitely say he more than delivered a godly emblem. If I was in need of another emblem, you best believe I would be asking Paul! Without a doubt very professional, courteous, reputable and comforting with his presentations and transactions. I would say if your a person of great imagination but suffer from limited talents and resources like myself, Paul will be able to translate everything your asking for very effectively. On the behalf of everyone in clan that helped with the planning of our emblem, I would also like to say thanks again to Paul for doing an 10/10 AMAZING JOB!!!

Sincerely,

Gods of the Orokin

• Like 1

I recently had the pleasure of working with Paul to create an emblem for my clan. I had a rough idea in my head of what I wanted, but no art skills of my own. I saw this post and loved the selection of emblems I saw, so I decided to shoot an email to paul explaining what I want. I not only did I get a reply almost immediately, but it was all very professional. Paul was able to take my ramblings of what I wanted and put it into a couple sentence work order and go from there. I was presented with the package he was offering and I thought it was a great offer and a chance to work with someone very passionate. Within a few days he had a rough draft of the emblem, which was exactly what I asked for. I didn't even see anything to change, honestly, though I know he would have worked with me to fix any changes. Paul had also taken the artistic liberty and added the Orokin writing at the bottom which was surprise to me, but such a nice tough (It spells out "The Orokin Vault" for those interested). A few days after that, he submitted to me the full package he offered and I got everything he said I would. I particularly like the fact that there was a Warframe Optimized version specifically for adding in game and some other versions of the image that I could use across the internet. I thought the whole transaction was handled professionally and in a fair amount of time. The whole clan is excited about the emblem and I can't wait till DE puts it in game! 

TLDR: I would definitely recommend Paul if, like me, you don't have the artistic ability to create the emblem your clan deserves.

-CoYoFroYo from The Orokin Vault

• Like 1

Paul did an amazing job on our emblem. Our clan couldn't be happier with the outcome of the emblem. I had an image in my head and Paul did it perfect. He is very professional and would recommend him to anyone.  Thank you again for ur time and hard work. This emblem will be with us forever.

• Like 1