[DE]Megan

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.7

Thanks for the hotfix. Trading kuva lich contracts is a pretty good idea, and also thanks for letting people know the percentages for the Ephemeras from them.

Is the heat proc on mirage not buffing her 3 a bug? It used to be a thing before this mainline, or actually before how the heat proc changed it's mechanic, and players loved to use that to "buff" their Mirage and their Eclipse with weapons such as Penta. Was not mentioned in patch notes and players would like to know if this was actually intended or a temporary bug.

But, this game has a pretty unique building system for weapons and warframe, which has it's downsides when talking about "what to build" and "based in my playstyle, what do I use", we do have simulacrum to test our builds against scanned enemies, which is the solution, in part.

Most weapons do require forma, potatoes and specific rivens to work, but if players doesn't know what to build, how are they supposed to forma? My suggestion would be a "Build mode" in simulacrum which allows people to "temporarly" forma their weapons (without using formas and without leveling) allowing them to test their builds before actually going into real forma on their weapons. It happened to everyone to place a wrong forma because "that build sounded better on paper but doesn't fit my playstyle", doing this will allow players to make sure they can test what their playstyle fits best in their weapons and warframes before actually formaing them. 

Also, can we get an update for nightwave to remove duplicates? For who played the Series 1 and the first Intermission has already Eidolon Ephemera or Wolf armor, putting more useful rewards for who already played the past nightwaves would be nice.

Edited by Doggo
Grammar
  • Like 7
  • Woah 3
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 58

Thank you for the ability to trade Lich contracts.

Maiming Strike should be buffed with these other Crit mods. You are probably going "why does this guy want to buff that mod". Well, the entire rework is for diversity, and sliding is a playstyle. The mod can still be nerfed but not completely worthless in a build. Maiming Strike is now strictly worse than Sacrificial Steel and it is situational. Likewise, the changes to Critical Chance do not even address the issue here. The issue is that Blood Rush does not interact with modded Critical Chance. Stat dilution actually indirectly nerfs Blood Rush in this update.

Also, it would be nice if Tonfa weapon stats were looked at. They had a nice niche as a sliding class but are now lackluster in this sense as the slide attack nerf washed that entire playstyle from Tonfa weapons. Tonfa weapons should have close to (if not) the highest slide attack damage out of all melee weapons.

Additionally, please update Riven Mods with Critical Chance on Slide Attack and Critical Chance stats. Riven Mod values are supposed to be based on the existing mods with a multiplier from disposition.

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 12
  • Haha 12
  • Woah 3
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 44

T5B2LxT.png

---------

Bug with Garuda in shop (melee weapons):

JvraT9b.jpg

Спойлер

ZQqGZyJ.jpg

7x5Sj5U.jpg

+++

"Hold Melee’ will now perform heavy attack like it did before Phase 2."   ...  WHY?  ((((

Edited by -EPECb-
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 9

Thank you for the update DE. I wonder how some people can respond so fast on a Hotfix everytime. Wukong and Nova mains found I think. I want to have the first comment on Patch Notes sometime. ^__^

"Sacrificial Steel increased from 88% to 220% Crit Chance (x2 for Heavy Attack) at Max Rank."

That's some decent amount of Crit Chance. Very cool.

"Fixed a Lunaro bug where air attacks and combos were not working."

I waited for Lunaro fixes. Thank you DE. Time for some Lunaro matches. ^__^ 

What about adding the scores from the Hallowed Flame Event to the profile? That would be very cool. Some people really put some effort in to get a high score.

It doesn't look like that will happen at all, which is a bit sad.  

Edited by Afterburner_X
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Void Fissure Missions will now appear on all Kuva Fortress nodes! Previously, only Rescue/Survival missions on the Kuva Fortress were eligible due to other missions having an Archwing restriction; now the whole Fortress is eligible! 

Wait, what did you just do to my fissure surival kuva runs? I guess they were a little too generous. This was coming and will bring players back to old kuva farming ways.
EDIT: I launched the game and seen 3 relicts missions, everything is better about this!

Converted Lich Trading is here: If you have a Converted Kuva Lich, you may trade them with another player who may be looking for a specific Kuva Lich Weapon or Ephemera. This system includes the use of a brand new Dojo Room inspired by the early ‘War Room’ design from the King Pin System! Liches can only be traded once - you cannot re-trade a Converted Lich past one person! 

The Crimson Branch: This room serves the purpose of trading Converted Kuva Liches, and will scale up to future entries in the system with other factions! 

Real nice to see the first trading system implementation! I really hope this won't stop just here. If this will allow us to trade kuva weapons and ephemeras to other players then I would also propose a feature to kill a converted lich for ourselves without a trade. For the moments when we made a mistake and wanted to kill the lich. We could also have a change of heart and want that weapon anyway. Also when you got something good but no one wants to trade then maybe we could still use it ourselves. There's also a point for the new lich hunters who might have no idea that they would want or get that weapon or ephemera.

Back-to-back Duplicates - Your Kuva Lich will no longer have the same weapon twice in a row. While you may get a duplicated weapon down the road, your Kuva Lich will have a guaranteed different weapon than its immediate predecessor.

I don't know about that one. From one side it's good since it will make us receive less duplicates but on the other side it will disallow us from getting that one weapon we want multiple times in a row if we're lucky. I think it's a good change but i also wish I could opt out of it myself whenever I want to since I don't really need it after countless liches I defeated.

Edited by WhiteWolf3500
Added more commentary regarding the hot-fix.
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

Umbra still loses all buffs and applicable invulnerability upon Transference

Exalted Blade no longer auto-blocks while attacking (and this issue itself has gone under the radar for the longest time)

The Aero set mod bonus does not activate when damaging enemies with melee weapons or abilities

Any plans for Mercy Finishers to be more practical/rewarding?

Edited by Yun_Woo-Seok
  • Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 9

vor 5 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

Wize Razor 

• Second attack in Forward Combo (Cut Thrice)  is now free movement
  • The last attack in the Neutral Combo (Threshing Grain) is now the first attack, damage multipliers and combo points adjusted accordingly
  • The last attack in the Tactical Forward Combo (Calling Thunder) is now the first attack with increased gap closing movement, damage multipliers and combo points adjusted accordingly.

i cant describe how good this change is ❤️

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Now this is a hotfix I can sink my teeth into!

Hopefully we see even more stance refinements and additions with future updates. Several of them feel incomplete since they don’t have all four types of ground combos for example.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Void Fissure Missions will now appear on all Kuva Fortress nodes! Previously, only Rescue/Survival missions on the Kuva Fortress were eligible due to other missions having an Archwing restriction; now the whole Fortress is eligible! 

While I appreciate the variety, Kuva survival fissures as a consistent thing was a highlight of the Lich system for me.  I'd love to see a semi-permanent fissure on that node in addition to others appearing in the Fortress. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 9

So 4 spent relics to recharge 1 req? I see they still haven't figured out the issue with the Lich system. Gonna keep avoiding that specific aspect of the game while I wait for them to figure out to get rid of the charges entirely like with arch wing launcher.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Woah 2
  • Upvote 14

Make Kuva Survival fissures prevalent. This should be the go-to for all Kuva Farming, since boosters from the fissure apply to harvested kuva.

Personally, I would rather have it be Kuva Survival fissure all the time. None of the other missions appeal to me, because they do not reward kuva. The Kuva Liches themselves do not reward kuva, lending to some confusion. Kuva Liches should reward Kuva. It's in the name!

Edited by Aceofgods
  • Upvote 20

Thanks for the update. Lots of needed changes came with this one.
Confused about the requiems after you trade someone a lich. After you trade someone a lich it will show 3 requiem mods all in blue (presumably the order used to capture the lich the first time). Is this solely meant to be historical data? Attempted to kill it with the same order and it did not work.

Edited by Revanx
  • Applause 1

Increased the chance of your Kuva Lich to have an Ephemera from 5% to 10%. Newly birthed Liches will have the 10% chance, while existing Liches will still be at 5%. Old Liches that are traded and "reactivated" will also be at 5%.

i hope my lich n°35 have a ephemera, i was already losing hope

Edited by enemystand
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

vor 8 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

Fixed the Kuva Lich becoming allied until downed when the effects of Revenants Enthrall ability expire. 

Aww crap..

• Woah 3