Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.7

[DE]Megan

Please remove automatic blocking from gunblades!

And also fix the crit chance on rivens.

10 minutes ago, AugmentedJustice said:

just revert the zenistar's disc back to it's original state, and make it exempt from all other melee weapons. the disc specifically. it's all anyone uses it for.

I disagree. Are you aware that the duration of the disc increases with combo counter? It's 2 whole minutes at 12x combo and it takes only ~10 seconds to get it there. Zenistar is better now than it ever was.

6 hours ago, Violet_Xe said:

I'm really sorry to say this, it's going to sound extremely biased as it's coming from someone with a vengeful ephemera already. I know that reduces my credibility but I need to put that out there for honesty sake. I am furious and saddened at the ability to trade lich for ephemera and I'm calling BS on this change, I HATE it. Laugh if you want but I have reason. DE just took back something critical, I remember what DE said. DE pitched ephemera to us on devstream #123 as "trophies" or "achievements".They are meant to show you earned something, to prove to others you did something remarkable and went through some challenge to get these "trophies".

DE Rebecca Devstream #123 41:05 "We have a new school of cosmetics coming that are going to be for launch and probably quite some time after launch- they are going to be earned only, they are things you can get by playing sortie, in arbitration stores, in the ESO, and among other things, some upcoming content will have it dropping. So you can only earn these and only players that are capable of  earning them will be able to use them."

Now... you're letting players sell the ephemera? I'm somewhat on the fence about that increase to 10% but this feelsnot just dirty and monitized, but completely goes against what ephemera were introduced as. You went back on your word AGAIN DE. Or were you always intending on making ephemera traceable just to make more money and lied to me, to us? This even disrespects the players that farmed hours, days, even a full week to gather several ephemera. You just devalued all that time spent. 

I admired players for having an ephemera I wanted, now I don't. They probably bought it. I had pride in my charge ephemera. Now I don't. I used to grind lich for the ephemera *and feedback*. Now I don't. Why do any of that when I can trade for one. This may be a positive change in many players eyes, but this not only killed the only value the lich had for me, which isn't even content, but also deeply wounded by trust that you'll ever provide us with exclusives and achievements ever again.

I want this change reverse. At least to the point where ephemeras can't be traded but maybe lich still can? But I know it won't happen and I'm just going to get laughed at for even suggesting this. I hope this gets heard in the flood of comments because I am not letting this go.

Fully agree with this. As a person that made effort to grind out the various ephemeras, sucks to see them being easily bought now. Its as good as putting all vengeful ephemeras on the market for plat, cause thats how it is now, outright ridiculous.

9 hours ago, HolySeraphin said:

After 2 years I have NEVER used the heavy attack by accident, never, even when I'm mashing the button.

I don't know if you have Primed Fury or mod for attack speed to notice, but the time it takes to activate heavy attacks by holding E scales with your attack speed.

With the new crit / high attack speed meta, this is a huge problem and encourages the use of macros to spam E.

10 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • ‘Hold Melee’ will now perform heavy attack like it did before Phase 2.
  •  

Hey! Bug report: You guys didn't put it in QUITE exactly how it was before phase 2:

Hold to charge is incompatable with right click combos. As in, it just ignores it. Please fix it!

As in, you SHOULD be able to: Right click + melee hold = swipe (as normal, for one press) then heavy.

instead it does nothing, and seems to glitch/prefer animations. There' a huge pain /lag/wait for it to do it properly: however, good job keeping heavy attack/alt fire as an optin.

THAT one works perfectly if you hit it; its just painful/awkward

SO yeah: Chargehold with combo combatibility please!

Also! Can we please have the channeling effect as a toggleable Sigil? It looks really cool, and I'd love to have it going on all the time! (especially on operators!)

2 hours ago, KelkSwiftlan said:

The moustaches float a couple of inches in front of Macak helmet for Wukong.

Kubrow pups and smeeta litter roams around the orbiter, despite the incubator is still incubating them.

Can anyone clarify for me what is this "Radial Attack" stated in the Acceltra? It's not a secondary fire.

The "Radial attack" is a new category they made for Weapons with Separate direct damage, and explosion damage. So the Radial damage is the damage of your Explosion. And your regular damage is the damage of your bullet/projectile.

The weapon hasnt changed at all, they're just showing us the things that used to be "hidden" stats

• True Steel increased from 60% to 120% Critical Chance (x2 for Heavy Attack) at Max Rank. 
  • Sacrificial Steel increased from 88% to 220% Crit Chance (x2 for Heavy Attack) at Max Rank. 

Then please buff the base Crit Chance values on all melee Rivens too. Because as is stands now, +CC Rivens are underwhelming, to say the least.

‘Hold Melee’ will now perform heavy attack like it did before Phase 2.

Option to toggle off, please. Current "Heavy attacks" are slow, clunky and pathetically weak, until you rework them into something that is actually worth using over losing Blood Rush/Weeping Wounds bonus, I don't want to be using them at all, much less accidentally. 

5 hours ago, HolySeraphin said:

I mashed the button like there's no tomorrow with Berserker at +75% and it didn't trigger the heavy attack.

Issue occurs more often, oddly, when not just mashing LMB. At least for me, a heavy attack tends to occur when mixing the Forward+LMB with a slide attack or Forward+LMB+RMB; same is true for standard forward combo->Slam->combo, random heavy attack gets triggered.

Issue is also rarer when I would host, in sim I can have multiple AS boosts and the problem is rarer, but the issue happens pretty frequently when I'm not hosting, which is most of the time.

Either way, it's not as if turning this into an optional setting hurts you. If you like holding down the attack for heavy attack, you would get to keep it.

Thnx allot for all these "fixes" 

And btw its a fact that Batman has beaten Hulk and even Deadpool (who cant die) got a serious beating he even beat superman so show some more respect to the man ok 😘

In batsy's case with money flowing like water

"Money is Batman's SuperPower" 😊

Many thanks to you all for your work on this update.

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Grineer Prosecutors will no longer spawn as Thralls, as they were essentially invincible to everything except area-of-effect abilities.
  • Ghoul Expired will no longer spawn as a Thrall due to their suicide death mechanic. 

Latcher Thralls also seem to be a problem: in my last mission (Excavation), I found myself entirely unable to damage one! I was hovering over it firing with Dex Pixia, and hitting for zero damage. Razorflies also did nothing to it, though they followed it around. Dropping out of Razorwing and ground-slamming on it with Tatsu was also ineffective.

The Latcher Thrall followed me around for the entire remainder of the mission, drawing my Razorflies away... which didn't do much for the longevity of my Excavators!

Added a Kuva Lich icon beside Star Chart regions/nodes that are under the influence of your Kuva Lich to address color blind concerns regarding the ‘Kuva Stain’.

Greatly apprecited! (Though in my case these icons are still a bit difficult to spot. Ever since ~Update 25, vapour effects in general have been overly opaque for me, with Navigation consequently being very pale, and I've yet to find a fix for this 🙁.)

I0fPG7G.png

Void Fissure Missions will now appear on all Kuva Fortress nodes! Previously, only Rescue/Survival missions on the Kuva Fortress were eligible due to other missions having an Archwing restriction; now the whole Fortress is eligible! 

This is great! Thank you so much!

From my perspective, conflict of interest in PUGs over whether to Mercy your Lich, and dispiriting uselessness of low-roll duplicate Kuva Weapons are the only significant issues with the Lich system; otherwise it's terrific!

Keep up the good work.

56 minutes ago, Reifnir said:

Then please buff the base Crit Chance values on all melee Rivens too. Because as is stands now, +CC Rivens are underwhelming, to say the least.

As if Critical wasn't the new meta already. 

with the sac steel being so stupidly massive, melee rivens are gonna need a nerf. unknown.png?width=1082&height=385

11 hours ago, Autumnatopoeia said:

How about a maiming strike change considering how it stacks additively with all other crit chance mods and that the steel mods are now 120% and 220%?

I'd rather have it similar to argon scope, so it would give a buff to any mele hits critical chance but instead of a headshot for firearms it would require slide attack hit in case of melee.

This way slide attacks would be integrated into the melee action and used from time to time to maintain buff rather than just encourage helicopter macros spamming.

Bullet Dance

• Moved the first attack of the Neutral Combo (Samba Slash) to the end of the combo chain. 
  • Bullet Dance - Neutral Combo (Samba Slash)  is now Neutral Block (Automatic Rhumba) and vice versa

The stance is a bit better now, but the mix between gun shot and blade slash is still not really satisfying. I would have like at least one combo for melee.

Thank you, DE.

I love the lich system (as long as i avoid some unreasonable kinds of missions) no matter what other people's opinions, it gives things to do. But i still would like to have extracting kuva option upon defeating kuva lich, because what will people do after getting all the weapons and ephemeras?

to (2) above, I actualy realy like the new ninkana stances.

to patchnotes: the glaive nerf is a joke.

putting heavy attac back on hold melee is a terribale idea. make it keybindable, and done.

also what about chaneling liches, and reducing grind by encuraging teasmplay? you promised Features, were are they?.

also: Door broke. http://prntscr.com/pxb5q4

Archived