Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.7

[DE]Megan

good changes. i'm really happy about the fact that you still have to hunt the traded lich 🙂
but on the other hand i still prefer to have the explosion on the "power throw" mod... single target glaives feel really clunky to throw and the chance to hit the manual explosion is pretty low because you have to guess the distance.

not fun to play anymore...

you removed the overall self dmg because of self dmg mechanics but why removing the explosion on power throw? i still cant put the things together and see the overall image. at least give us a new mod that adds an explosion (even with self dmg)

so now all my +100% CC melee riven mods are.... well garbage? will they be getting the same buff at some point? have they goten it but i need to roll crit again on them to get the bonus, or will CC melee riven mods forever be mehhh?

Converting a Lich should grant players some decent reward such as riven mods/shards or kuva. Many player choose to kill the lich only because they need those weapons to reach MR28 or for whatever reason. But as players proceed through the hunt, more and more players will choose to convert liches because they already have all those weapons and getting more is just useless.

Currently, if you convert a lich with no emphemera, you literally get nothing (all those loots recovered are not rewards, they belong to me in the first place, he/she just stole them). This is very discouraging.

Being able to extract kuva from a kuva lich sounds quite reasonable. 

Hotfix 26.0.7 Melee.

you changed so you can pressing melee attack key so you make a heavy attack.

please do so you get a dedicated key for heavy attack, me and others happen to lose the combo count when we melee a lot.

you have recreated the same thing we had with involuntary execution, but worse for now we lose the combo count.

Requiem mods still have that inexplicable and player-hostile limited use mechanic?

Liches still instakill you after you've already won the fight?

Duplicate weapons still completely useless unless they've got a higher percentage?

I'm still not interested.

These stance changes also did nothing to address the problem that I'm STILL BEING DRAGGED FORWARDS EVEN IF I'M HOLDING BACK AND SIDEWAYS (try gunblades, heavy blades, rapiers, staves... basically anything that's not a shimmering blight polearm or an unstanced rapier, nunchuck or machete). Seriously. Why is this still happening. Why do you think that it's a good idea for the game to ignore my movement inputs?

Also still broken:

-Polearms with an attack speed buff are unusable

-Dendra cosmetic shoulder plates still rotate emblems on the right shoulder

sooo I just played the game a bit, and putting heay attack back on hold melee realy was a HORRIBLE idea, exept for gunblades. PLEASE. give us a toggle

Also: you Need to hire some Players as Designers RIGHT NOW. the game is gradually beeing ruined by your obvoius deattachment to the majory of the playerbase, you Keep #*!%ing up with implementig things in a way that most expierened Players Keep calling you out for the second its released

15 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Launcher Area-Of-Effect Change:

Area-of-effect Damage is now a separate stat with its own header in the Arsenal (plus everyone else that stats are shown), and AOE damage radius is now also displayed. Previously, AOE damage values were merged with regular on hit damage values.

I think you meant "everywhere else," not "everyone else."

too bad that lich hunting is still a single player task. you wont get any murmur from killing other liches, instead they just lich-block you. Also, killing your lich alone is much easier because team mates with rad are more dangerous than any lich around...

I don't have the capacity to read the comments, so could someone pm me if I'm understanding this right: You have a converted lich w/o an ephemera - you trade it - it will have 5/10% chance to have an ephemera - the recipient defeats it - and you both gain the ephemera. Conversely when you trade one with an ephemera, the recipient won't necessarily get it, but go through the above process.

Still no fix for most melee combos locking your movement and momentum isn't working.

staticor is still firing on one hand instead of both hands.

Sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger.

Before chimera update:

koQE7oR.jpg

now:

DzgfwBv.jpg

Archived