Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.7

[DE]Megan

4 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Back-to-back Duplicates - Your Kuva Lich will no longer have the same weapon twice in a row. While you may get a duplicated weapon down the road, your Kuva Lich will have a guaranteed different weapon than its immediate predecessor.

This does barely anything. While trading might alleviate the MR RNG issue, not having any control over the weapon(yeah, sorry, a roll out of 12 instead of 13 doesn't make a difference) will deter me from having fun with the mode. Put yourself in the shoes of someone who wants to go for a weapon and has to spend 2 hours grinding out a "dud" they don't want, multiple times in a row. Does this sound like you'll have fun working towards something?

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Mod Changes:
The Critical Chance game has largely allowed Blood Rush to shine for active melee players, and with the ‘Steel’ series of Mods applying at the Base Critical Chance level, it’s led to players feeling they are obsolete. We are significantly buffing these Mods to give players a different option for Critical Chance builds. We want to give a more upfront Critical Chance and hard-hitting Heavy Attacks to builds that don’t rely on maintaining a high combo multiplier.

• True Steel increased from 60% to 120% Critical Chance (x2 for Heavy Attack) at Max Rank. 
  • Sacrificial Steel increased from 88% to 220% Crit Chance (x2 for Heavy Attack) at Max Rank. 

Ah, thank you. Whilst I don't necessarily think that they were ever useless, the buff is undoubtedly appreciated, especially for heavy attacks. This cements their role as the 'burst damage' option.

Wow.

Well, in terms of feedback, can we get the garanteed finisher damage slash proc back on the Galatine prime? It was SO GOOD for killing mecha set targets! Mini Garuda/ Equinox. I never posted about it on the forums so it may not be a popular thing, BUT it makes the mecha set worth using!

So now maiming strike is even more useless and my slide CC rivens have lost any remaining value they had left.... Now there is absolutely 0 reason to ever put maiming strike on any melee. Why only boost 150% cc to slide when you can add 220% cc to EVERY attack.

Critical weapons were fine. It's the status weapons that seriously need a look at now.

"‘Hold Melee’ will now perform heavy attack like it did before Phase 2. "
I don't like this one at all, we'll just end up accidentally wasting our combo from time to time on what is still a completely worthless thing, a heavy attack. Is there a toggle for this function?

9 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Mod Changes:
The Critical Chance game has largely allowed Blood Rush to shine for active melee players, and with the ‘Steel’ series of Mods applying at the Base Critical Chance level, it’s led to players feeling they are obsolete. We are significantly buffing these Mods to give players a different option for Critical Chance builds. We want to give a more upfront Critical Chance and hard-hitting Heavy Attacks to builds that don’t rely on maintaining a high combo multiplier.

• True Steel increased from 60% to 120% Critical Chance (x2 for Heavy Attack) at Max Rank. 
  • Sacrificial Steel increased from 88% to 220% Crit Chance (x2 for Heavy Attack) at Max Rank. 

I think you forgot to update the datebase for riven mods. The CC value on them are basically worthless if you guys dont implement that change.

9 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Melee Phase 2: Technique Changes & Fixes

Can Zenistar be visited. The base duration for those that like the CC aspect of what it was is now gone. Can maybe a stance mod determine higher dps or longer base duration? It was be nice to use a point hold helper in interception or defending a hallway in survival. 

15 minutes ago, BlachWolf said:

I think you forgot to update the datebase for riven mods. The CC value on them are basically worthless if you guys dont implement that change.

And please look at slide CC. At-least buff it to 300+ so it has a purpose.

10 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Mod Changes:

Off in the distance, just beyond a trail of fire, a flash of Skiajati sword steel can be seen, followed by a splash of crimson and the pained cries of dismembered Grineer.

Just now, Acersecomic said:

Critical weapons were fine. It's the status weapons that seriously need a look at now.

"‘Hold Melee’ will now perform heavy attack like it did before Phase 2. "
I don't like this one at all, we'll just end up accidentally wasting our combo from time to time on what is still a completely worthless thing, a heavy attack. Is there a toggle for this function?

Seriously.

1 minute ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

This does barely anything. While trading might alleviate the MR RNG issue, not having any control over the weapon(yeah, sorry, a roll out of 12 instead of 13 doesn't make a difference) will deter me from having fun with the mode. Put yourself in the shoes of someone who wants to go for a weapon and has to spend 2 hours grinding out a "dud" they don't want, multiple times in a row. Does this sound like you'll have fun working towards something?

I think they should make the litch that spawns, spawn with a weapon based on the requiems you have equipped when you find its Larvling form. There are, what? 360+ combinations of requiem? PLENTY for the few litch weapons we currently have! This would be the first (with hopefully more to come) incentive to LEARN the requiem poem!

Archived