Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.7

[DE]Megan

Am 14.11.2019 um 22:23 schrieb [DE]Megan:

Back-to-back Duplicates - Your Kuva Lich will no longer have the same weapon twice in a row. While you may get a duplicated weapon down the road, your Kuva Lich will have a guaranteed different weapon than its immediate predecessor.

Still got it twice in a row,
maybe becouse the first one is a traded one, but still a duplicate in row

2 hours ago, KuroshioYa said:

i wish you would add like a heads up of what kuva lich weapon your getting if you put a choice to not kill kuva larving i think a spoiler weapon would be a good idea
honestly getting the same weapon again and again is very demoting. DE..

What about your weapon influencing the outcome? Rifle for rifle. Pistol for pistol, etc. Yes, there is more than one kuva pistol, but it would greatly reduce RNG and increase your chances by a lot. Or the larva could wield their final weapon, so you can see if they have it before killing them.

On 2019-11-16 at 12:57 AM, Padddy said:

First I want to say: I like the Kuva Lich System.

BUT: In my opinion there is one major problem with it.

So since the Kuva Lich system is completely separated from all other content (you need to play the specific Lich-missions to progress) you are forced to specifically farm the Lich or do something else. That means you can‘t just progress the Lich while doing something else.

This results in one big problem. If you spawn a Lich with a weapon you already own and its bonus is worse than yours there is no reason for killing the Lich besides getting rid of it for the next rng. So you need to play hours just to get rid of it with no reward... which is frustrating. 

The following thing happens: You kill a useless Lich without any reward and then get another useless Lich. This then really demotivates you from killing the next Lich.

In my opinion the solution is not the removal of the rng of the weapons alone. Of course there could be some way to increase the bonus on the weapon of the Lich or something like that. But hunting a Lich needs something rewarding besides the weapons in order to make the otherwise useless Liches less of a pain. Or somehow connect them to other content so you can progress alongside doing something else. Well you can be creative there....

The Liches have a lot of potential, but something needs to be done. Otherwise people will get tired of them.

——————————

Additional request from me: Add some more to the Level-Up system of the Liches. Currently the only thing that happens when a Lich levels up is that it is getting harder to kill. That often leads to one thing: People ignore the Lich until they know all 3 requiems to avoid the Lich leveling up. (Other people level it up on purpose to make it harder).

I've posted this suggestion in another thread I think?

Liches need a kill switch, a special mission that will allow you to destroy the lich. This mission will reward you with a single one time use only parazon mod which when used on your Lich will destroy it completely for no reward. No weapon, no ephemera, no more Lich.

The mission for this could be built into the Kuva defence set, give us a reason for defending that tile that isn't just "defend this tile because Lotus says we have to" At the end of a number of waves (say 20) we receive the kill mod. It could be made a weekly mission, and the kill mod could be tradable or sold for plat on the market place for those people who need more.

Instead of trading a lich like property, you could sell contracts on it. I don't under stand how a players personal Nemesis can be told not to attack it's target simply because plat has changed hands. Surely the Lich once freed would just continue to attack it's original target? So, while the player you sold the contract to is grinding the Lich, there's still a chance (a reduced chance) that it will appear in a mission and attack its creator. Now that's dynamic! and it makes a lot more sense than "This tenno is your daddy now, go and play with him because he bought you off me"

It does seem to me though, that any suggestions we make go ignored. So why do we even bother?

-The Time to get to the point of killing/ converting a Lich is far too great compared to the reward.
This may prolongs the new content being unlocked in the short term but hurts the repeatability of the system tremendously in the long term, which is to say it becomes no fun, which is the fundamental cause of a video game.

-No variety in getting murmurs.

-No purpose in Lich stealing your items.

-I know you want people not to rush through your hard worked content and thats understandable but you might should consider that the total amount of time people invest into your game resp. in latest content comes to no comparison to the first, which should be regarded as a motivating call aswell.

By prolonging the content with grindy tasks you hurt your own games reputation and its repeatability. 

Is it intended that Kuva clouds can only be shot if one is straight in front of them, hitting their "heads"? Shots from the side or behind don't count.

P.S. And for crying out loud get rid of the ever bloody auto-switch to my primary! Be it picking something up or getting in and out of the archwing, why am I not allowed to decide for myself which effing weapon I have out?  🤬

On 2019-11-14 at 10:23 PM, [DE]Megan said:

A bug now turned feature; Ephemera’s obtained from a Kuva Lich can now be equipped on Sentinels and Companions! For FX sake, this will be a slightly subdued version of the selected Ephemera. 

This doesn´t work. It doesn´t show.

Charge Ephemera is bugged on some warframes.

My suggestion for Liches is when we do kill them they have a drop table, which would be very similar to Sorties (minus riven mods). This would mean the system can stay as is, which is actually quite fun and merely lacks that reward at the end and motivation to want to continue rolling the dice. The rewards in the drop table could rank up slightly as the Lich does, also making that something worth doing.

Thankyou for reading and the continued hard work ❤️

Hi. New to forums so if I do something wrong sorry. Just wanted to point out a few bugs. 1. When typing in the chat the vertical line (cursor?) if a character behind the typed letter. Not quite sure how to describe it. 2. I can't exit archwing on the orb vallis/plains. Pressing 5 or E does nothing. Only method I have found to exit archwing is to fly into stuff until I get downed. Yeah, not great. I don't know if you know about these or if it is just me. Thanks.

And the bug fest continue.

Bugs introduced with the old blood:

Catchmoon broken status math weapon with Base status of 35% and 203.7% status from mods gives 91.6%

Catchmoon broken weapon range and falloff math weapon base 8-16m bonus projectile speed from mods 126.2% and we and up with 14.6 – 29.3m

Zenistar no way to stack combo in high level the only weapon for high level end game runs now can't be used so we have no melee in endurance runs.

Bugs introduced with Hotfix 26.0.7

Following weapons received around 50% reduction in damage output

Ogris

Scourge

Secura Penta

Zarr

Kulstar

Sancti Castanas

It's possible that many more weapons are affected. I stopped testing once I found first weapon that worked exactly the same way good news Opticore vandal still works.

It might be something with how status effects are applied.

New kubrow bug equipping kubrow reduced damage output of Catchmoon by 50% it's possible other weapons are affected

After that I just stopped playing

DE you guys created the most beautiful stat system paired with the best modding system that is the only reason why I think Warframe is still better than Destiny 2 but if you are unable to maintain the integrity of what was the part of the core game for years and what many of us saw as primary reason to play the game you might as well pack your bags and go home.

The entire old blood update is a disaster from overuse of RNG to pointless melee changes that make no sense. The only good part was expansion of available melee manoeuvrers new way of controlling the enemies and defensive arch last part might only be useful in very high level runs but ok I will take it.

What every one wanted was the end of spin to win very easy fix delete it considering that it was stupid to implement something like that in the first place, condition overload too power full than reduce it's effectiveness to 50-40-30% you want to make more melee weapons usable than just increase their status and critical chance that's all that was needed.

Another part that was needed was difficulty easy access to missions with enemy level 100-200-300 or elite arbitrations starting level 300 with hard scaling like level 1250 after an hour and no drones. Or 200% increased enemy density in ESO.

But it's ok the moment Destiny 2 implements complex stat and modding system all those pesky end game players will not even look in your general direction they will be some one else problem and profit. This 40 million players that played and left your game because you insisted end game community do not exist all that will be closed for you and all that bad taste will prevent them from coming back.

You already lost Twitch and youtube how many by noobs for noobs videos can you watch but when all your content can be finished by a noob than that's all you will get and not many people has 3 hours of uninterrupted time to go for a fun run in MOT.

I will end now before I offend some one and I really want to offend some one considering what was done and not done to my favourite game.

PS. Titan Sunbreaker power level 961

I ran into a weird bug with tonfa air attacks last night; hope it's not a duplicate but I haven't been able to find anyone else talking about it. Basically I've found it's extremely inconsistent to do the whole 3 hit combo, no matter how fast I'm mashing the button. Sometimes it goes through the whole combo, sometimes it'll just loop the first two hits kind of staggered, sometimes just the first hit over and over again. I've noticed it mostly bugs out like this if you're attacking while aim gliding with any sort of directional momentum, and almost always just loops the first hit of the air combo if I'm holding back to do the "juggling" air attacks.

I initially thought it could be an issue of the attacks being too fast/inconsistent with berserker or something, but I tested and ran into the same issues without any attack speed mods, both if I'm timing the button presses and if I'm mashing as fast as I can. Don't know if it was introduced with a hotfix or has been a thing since the mainline as I only just started using a tonfa (kronen prime). Have only tested with Gemini Cross, but don't think any stances change air attacks so that shouldn't be an issue, and I'm using a controller, so it might be more input-specific. That being said, every other weapon class I've used since the old blood dropped has had very consistent air attack combos so I'm confident it's tonfa-specific.

Anyway, this obviously isn't a super high priority thing, but it's a shame these attacks are buggy as they're pretty strong and build combo super fast. Thanks for looking into it if you guys get the chance.

DE, let's have a discussion about the recent changes, and how you're missing the point on a lot of things.  

Melee 3.0.

The point of this was to balance out status vs. critical builds, normalize weapon ranges, and to change the combo system to flow better.  I don't state this at random, but because this is what you've shared over multiple posts and multiple iterations.  Let's figure this one out together.

• Balance status and critical builds.

Nope.  This one is is just a mess.  You've nerfed condition overload, which isn't a bad move.  The ability to stack so many status conditions so quickly and ramp damage to the moon was something you say that wasn't intended.  OK, fine.  The cap here isn't bad.  Where we suddenly see a miserable break is the inclusion of heavy attacks, automatic heavy attacks, and the multiplier being allowed to be much higher.  You've not compensated by a similar decrease to things like bloodrush, and the minor adjustment to the base critical multiplier mods is just a mess.  As it stands, the problems all stem from the heavy attack system.

Let's propose starting over.  First, jettison the hold for a heavy attack scheme.  This is pretty stupid, as the way to increase your combo as fast as possible is basically spin to win.  You've got a melee attack button, a heavy button, and you can not build that combo reliably (personally I've found that the game is very touchy on what counts as a hold and eating all of the combo bar is a high price).

Now, let's balance the multiplier.  Before you'd get to x3 with hundreds of hits.  Now you're at x3 before you've killed a small mob.  If you want to make this right switch back to the old counter system and create a new meter.  The new meter could be something like a bloodlust meter, where once it's topped you get a heavy attack.  You've now got an incentive to weave heavy attacks into regular attacks, and to chain those regular attacks to keep that heavy available.  Best of all, your focus schools can tap this, where some increase how quickly the meter fills, others allow storage of a couple of heavy attacks, one offers a decreased charge time for heavy attacks, etc...  The lower multiplier isn't a problem, because it's just that extra damage incentive that'll make chaining melee together a power amplifier.

What about status?  Well, I think you're about right here.  Less required conditions, more damage, lower damage ceiling.  The combo doesn't touch any of this hard.

• Normalize weapon ranges.

This one kinda kills me.  The changes aren't noticeable.  Dagger are still almost worthless without covert lethality, and the whips are less room clearing and more nerfed Catchmoon.  I'll give this one a pass as reasonably accomplished.

• Change to combo system to flow better.

I'm calling this as a success and failure.  There are certain weapons whose combos are now smooth as butter.  There are others where any possible combo is absolutely broken with stupid flourishes and thing that "look cool" rather than function.  Case in point, cleaving whirlwind is amazing.  Burning sting for whips is terribly bad, unless you start spinning to win.  This could be pages of feedback alone, but the short of it is less flourishes and more damage in your horde shooter is a common sense win.

The Lich system.

I cannot stress how disappointing this is, and have to ask exactly how you've decided to make a good system like the nemesis system into this mistake of a mode.  It's all giraffes from this point down, but the highlights are the non-rewards, stupid grind, and lack of meaningful interaction.  Let's tackle each of these, and recap a little of how to fix it.

• Rewards aren't rewarding.

The Kuva weapons aren't great.  Before I get tarred and feathered, let me define why.  13 total weapons, of which there are two truly new weapons (Chakkhurr and Ayanga), one reskin of an old weapon (Shildeg is a puncture Jat Kittag), one dual weapon (Twin Stubba), and the rest are slightly modified statistically.  The draw is they are allowed to reach level 40 with the investment of 5 forma and 180 levels of grind.  Oh yeah, the "infinite grind" on these things is an element added, with a random value associated such that you're looking at a controlled element on a random weapon with a random value. 

So after several hours of grinding for relics, I can run kuva fissures, and get random mods.  I then spend hours grinding murder missions, to get whispers.  Once that's done I can kill the Lich, to get what might be a good weapon with a good bonus, that is too low to matter.  In order to get something good after all of that I have to get the right element (a control based on progenitor), the right weapon (crap shoot), and the right value (crap shoot).  There are literally more ways to fail than succeed, and you've made sure that a bad roll is not just going to disappear, but be a time sink.

So, let's ask one thing further.  After all of that grind, let's ask whether the weapons are great.  It looks like you've found the least used weapons in each category, and given them enough of a face lift to not be bad.  The increase in capacity is interesting, but the 5 forma required means by the time you unlock it there's a minimum of 5 polarities already present (7 total for some of these weapons).  It was cool when you had the Paracesis, but when you're asking for 65 days of grind just for the forma it's a whole lot less novel.

The fix here is simple.  Choose a Lich from several, Lich level directly corresponds to bonus strength, and the RNG roll for the parazon mod order gets removed so that the challenge of a higher level Lich can be chosen rather than forced.

• Stupid levels of grind.

You can't install grind instead of content, and expect that people are going to be OK.  I know you're working on Railjack...but this is just insulting.  The fix here is a complete overhaul.  I'd suggest somebody mainline Mordor, and write a whole new design document for this system.  Murmurs are terrible, the RNG kill order roll is an invitation to frustration, and the Lich level only being an indicator of how broken the enemies are is just bad.

• Meaningful interactions are minimal or do not exist.

Kuva Lich level cannot be controlled.  Lich level does not correlate to the reward.  Weapon choice does not exist.  Trading requires two people spend the resources to kill a Lich, so it's only viable as a means to get a specific weapon at a much higher price.

Let's compare this to the nemesis system.  You have an Ork, who spawns randomly.  If you kill it you get rewards, if you let it live it gains resistances and better rewards.  Each encounter with the Ork is more difficult, but it's possible to force an Ork to gain resistances by focusing on specific attacks.  For instance, if you start slinging fire it'll become fire resistant.  If you use take downs it'll be immune to stealth finishers.  In contrast the Lich spawns with what it ends with, and when it levels up the enemies just crank to a higher level.  The catch is that because of the murmur system you can't reasonably kill a Lich at level 1, so why even have levels?

Now that all of this has been laid out, and I've lost 99% of the people here, it's time to wrap this up.  You're several weeks in and the fixes have, at best, been token.  You promised bigger changes in the works....and it's been a month.  What changes we've gotten have made the system a harder grind (no shared murmur experience), required greater costs to trade somebody else for an RNG weapon, and basic fixes which should have been part of the initial release (the new Kavats not being curable for two weeks unless imprints were made is just silly).

It's time to stop, take stock, and be honest about how bad this is.  It would take you nothing to announce that the Lich system was being entirely reworked, and integrated into the game as a more hollistic total.  The fact that you are unwilling to do this speaks volumes about how much you want to claim you aren't pay to win, while implementing systems that are (buy two forma packs, an affinity booster, and the new relic/mod pack and the shiny new content is yours).  If you think that we cannot see through this, then you're dramatically discounting the intelligence of your player base.  

DE, this is a dumpster fire beyond what I could have feared.  The tweaks to melee were at best half baked, and seem to have been done by somebody whose only goal was to nerf the snot out of status procs (without any regard for critical builds or the mods influencing them).  It's about as short sighted as a year and change ago when you announced that impact and puncture were going to get new bonuses when a status effect was applied, and the community killed your initial attempts at a melee 3.0 comprised of drunkenly veering between slash is king and the whole system is broken.  Please, outline what you are working towards.  If not, this content sucks.  Railjack is going to be built on the same foundations, so it's going to be even worse than feared.  It's also likely that your next story quest (Duviri) will be cut from the same grind cloth...so when the Sentients actually arrive they'll simply be chunks of floating armor and health to compensate for the 13 "newest" weapons having more mod capacity (because that's more powerful, right?).

I don't want to be hyperbolic, but this is ringing a bell that can't be unrung.  If new players have this to look forward to as the grind, then why bother picking this game up at all?  Having to ask that kills me, because fashion frame doesn't justify it.  Being a space ninja doesn't justify it.  This is Dungeon Keeper mobile levels of painful grind to extract money and time from players without returning on fun.

‘Hold Melee’ will now perform heavy attack like it did before Phase 2.

Terrible idea, revert it. With the current speed of melee, holding melee should countinuesly attack with normal attacks +w/block or both depending what you are holding. Now its VERY easy to perform this attack when you dont want to, with the added benefit of not having an option to cancel it... you know, like it was before phase 1. And since it costs you whole combo, unless modded for, its even more detrimental than before if you just do it by accident.

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.7

Kuva Lich Changes & Fixes

We are several Hotfixes into ‘The Old Blood’, and we’ve got a sizeable amount of tweaks to add to the pile:

Converted Lich Trading is here: If you have a Converted Kuva Lich, you may trade them with another player who may be looking for a specific Kuva Lich Weapon or Ephemera. This system includes the use of a brand new Dojo Room inspired by the early ‘War Room’ design from the King Pin System! Liches can only be traded once - you cannot re-trade a Converted Lich past one person! 

The Crimson Branch: This room serves the purpose of trading Converted Kuva Liches, and will scale up to future entries in the system with other factions! 

Back-to-back Duplicates - Your Kuva Lich will no longer have the same weapon twice in a row. While you may get a duplicated weapon down the road, your Kuva Lich will have a guaranteed different weapon than its immediate predecessor.

RECYCLE YOUR REQUIEM - 4 Defiled Requiem Mods can now be Transmuted into a random, fully charged, Requiem Mod. This gives them some additional use, as well as helping you clean up your Inventory.

• Void Fissure Missions will now appear on all Kuva Fortress nodes! Previously, only Rescue/Survival missions on the Kuva Fortress were eligible due to other missions having an Archwing restriction; now the whole Fortress is eligible! 
  • A bug now turned feature; Ephemera’s obtained from a Kuva Lich can now be equipped on Sentinels and Companions! For FX sake, this will be a slightly subdued version of the selected Ephemera. Non-Lich Ephemera functionally is in the works! 
  • Increased the chance of your Kuva Lich to have an Ephemera from 5% to 10%. Newly birthed Liches will have the 10% chance, while existing Liches will still be at 5%. Old Liches that are traded and "reactivated" will also be at 5%.
  • Added new Parazon finishers for you to stabby stab the baddies with! 
  • Added a Kuva Lich icon beside Star Chart regions/nodes that are under the influence of your Kuva Lich to address color blind concerns regarding the ‘Kuva Stain’.
  • Increased the base damage (before elemental bonus) of the Kuva Ogris from 454 to 714.
  • Grineer Prosecutors will no longer spawn as Thralls, as they were essentially invincible to everything except area-of-effect abilities.
  • Ghoul Expired will no longer spawn as a Thrall due to their suicide death mechanic. 
  • Removed Pigments from the list of eligible items the Kuva Lich can Tax.
  • Removed rewards obtained specifically from completing a Junction from the list of eligible items the Kuva Lich can Tax.
  • Reduced the camera shake of the Kuva Ayanga explosions.
  • Fixed Kuva Lich weapons that do damage on both impact and explosion (Kuva Ogris, Kuva Ayanga, etc) doing significantly less overall damage than expected. This was due to the Elemental bonus only being applied to the "on impact" of the projectile itself and not the explosion.
  • Fixed Kuva Siphon/Flood Rescue missions not giving out a Requiem Relic at End Of Mission if you completed the mission without setting off the alarms.
  • Fixed Kuva Siphon/Flood Spy missions not giving rewards for cracking the Spy vaults.
  • Converted Kuva Lich allies will no longer spawn in Archwing missions, as they ignore the complete lack of oxygen and requirements needed to fly. As reported here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/dv6ofx/til_kuva_lichs_can_help_on_archwing_missions/  
  • Fixed no Kuva Lich being born if sentient Umbra performs a Mercy on the Larvling.
  • Fixed no Kuva Lich being born if Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors or Wukong’s Wuclone downs the Larvling and you perform a Mercy.
  • Fixed no Kuva Lich being born if you perform a stealth Mercy on a Larvling.
  • Fixed the Kuva Lich momentarily shrinking when attacking Hydroid in his Undertow.
  • Fixed the Kuva Lich becoming allied until downed when the effects of Revenants Enthrall ability expire. 
  • Another fix for Ayatan Statues Taxed by the Kuva Lich not showing up with the rest of the Recovered items in the End of Mission screen.
  • Fixed getting duplicate and/or invisible Kuva Liches after a Host migration occurs.
  • Fixed an issue where ‘Paranoid’ Liches would kill players even after being Converted: https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/dsx2yt/so_my_converted_lich_decided_to_help_me_with_my/
  • Fixed Client throws occurring in the wrong direction. 
  • Fixed an issue where Larvling spawns were not working 100% of the time.
  • Fixed an issue where Kuva Lich weapons were not properly localizing. This fixes future occurrences of this bug, not existing cases. 
  • Fixed a crash that would occur if you opened up your Inbox while the Kuva Lich was in a downed state, ready to be Vanquished or Converted. 
  • Fixed a rare game hang if you somehow managed to use the Parazon on two Kuva Liches in one mission.
  • Fixed Kuva Lich ability descriptions excluding Damage type icons.
  • Fixed losing the Kuva Lich symbol icon when renaming the weapon acquired from it.
  • Fixed a script error that could occur after Vanquishing your Kuva Lich.
  • Tweaked the sound of the Kuva Karak. 

Melee Phase 2: Technique Changes & Fixes
While most of our previous Hotfixes have focused on base functionality and bug fixes of Melee: Phase 2, this Hotfix takes a stab at some balancing in the wake of all the changes. This Hotfix also adjusts some Stances based on feedback. 

Overall Changes:

• UI: Split ‘HEAVY ATTACK’ Stats into their own category to better organize the various stats associated with all Melee Weapons. 
  • ‘Hold Melee’ will now perform heavy attack like it did before Phase 2.
  • Removed Combo Hit Multiplier with Glaive's hit damage. Only explosive damage will use the Combo Multiplier. 
  • Madurai Rising Blast can now be held vs tapped for either a charged or uncharged shot.

Mod Changes:
The Critical Chance game has largely allowed Blood Rush to shine for active melee players, and with the ‘Steel’ series of Mods applying at the Base Critical Chance level, it’s led to players feeling they are obsolete. We are significantly buffing these Mods to give players a different option for Critical Chance builds. We want to give a more upfront Critical Chance and hard-hitting Heavy Attacks to builds that don’t rely on maintaining a high combo multiplier.

• True Steel increased from 60% to 120% Critical Chance (x2 for Heavy Attack) at Max Rank. 
  • Sacrificial Steel increased from 88% to 220% Crit Chance (x2 for Heavy Attack) at Max Rank. 

Stance & Weapon Changes: 

• Crimson Dervish:
    • Fixed Crimson Dervish not having it’s sliding heavy attack hooked up.
    • Increased the damage and combo-point value of Crimson Dervish's Neutral (Twisting Flurry) and Forward+Block (Coiling Impale) combos
  • Gun Blade:
    • Added a free movement shooting attack to the first move in the Forward Combo for High Noon (Vagabond Blitz) and Bullet Dance (Magnum Mamba).
    • The Heavy Attack shot is no longer free movement (the wind up remains free movement). 
  • High Noon
    • Neutral Combo (Desperado Zeal) is now Tactical Forward Combo (Final Showdown), and vice versa.
    • Switched the order of the two Tactical Forward attacks and increased the forward distance of the first attack
  • Bullet Dance
    • Moved the first attack of the Neutral Combo (Samba Slash) to the end of the combo chain. 
    • Bullet Dance - Neutral Combo (Samba Slash)  is now Neutral Block (Automatic Rhumba) and vice versa.
  • Rapier: Vulpine Mask
    • Swapped the order of the first two attacks in the Neutral Combo (Assailant Guise). 
  • Nunchaku Stance: Atlantis Vulcan
    • Decreased the forward movement of the first attack in the Tactical Forward Combo (Blazing Vortex) and increased it in the second.
  • Wize Razor 
    • Second attack in Forward Combo (Cut Thrice)  is now free movement
    • The last attack in the Neutral Combo (Threshing Grain) is now the first attack, damage multipliers and combo points adjusted accordingly
    • The last attack in the Tactical Forward Combo (Calling Thunder) is now the first attack with increased gap closing movement, damage multipliers and combo points adjusted accordingly.
  • Dark Split Sword Heavy Blade
    • increased Critical Chance from 10% to 15%
    • increased Puncture Damage from 68 to 78
  • Zenistar
    • Combo Multiplier applied to disc recall explosion.

Fixes: 

• Fixed Blood Rush / Weeping Wounds resetting when using a normal attack on Gunblades.
  • Fixed Exodia Valor considering every target to be Lifted whether they actually are or not. 
  • Fixed Zenurik Inner Might not applying correctly. 

Launcher Area-Of-Effect Change:
Area-of-effect Damage is now a separate stat with its own header in the Arsenal (plus everyone else that stats are shown), and AOE damage radius is now also displayed. Previously, AOE damage values were merged with regular on hit damage values. 

Changes:

• Tweaked the density of Ember’s Ability FX on nearby hits. 

Fixes:

• Fixed Requiem Relics not counting towards "Unlock Relics" Nightwave Acts.
  • Fixed ‘Blood for Ammo’ not working if you don’t have both a Primary and Secondary weapon equipped.
  • Fixed another case of the Vasca Curative not working/curing infected Kavats
  • Fixes towards Ayatan Stars and other pickups that can’t be vacuumed launching themselves into unreachable corners. 
  • Fixed having to be very close to initiate your Archwing Melee lock on mechanic. 
  • Fixed missing hit notification sounds on the Acceltra. 
  • Fixed an erroneous [PH] on Dojo Fast Travel. 
  • Fixed issues with enemy navigation in the Grineer Galleon. 
  • Fixed overlapping music at end-mission. 
  • Fixed a game hang when throwing any fishing Spear leading to inputs not working for several seconds.
  • Fixed a Lunaro bug where air attacks and combos were not working. 
  • Fixed Ukrainian text missing in many cases. 
  • Fixed some Amalgam enemies dropping Resources that looked like Mods. 
  • Fixed an issue where the Corpus hacking mini-game would lock up if another player starts it right while you finish. 
  • Fixed an issue where you would be unable to use Corpus Hack Panels. 
  • Fixed AI struggling to navigate in Grineer Spy mission tilesets.
  • Fixed a script error that could occur with Ember’s Fireball. 
  • Fixed a script error that could occur with Gauss’ Thermal Sunder. 
  • Fixed missing Localizations across the game. 
  • Fixed cases where the Sari Syandana was covering UI menus.
  • Fixed Teshin missing a description for his Conclave Loadout Slot.
  • Fixed the Polarize screen not displaying the correct max rank of weapons that go over 30 (Paracesis, Kuva weapons, etc).
  • Fixed waypoints pointing you towards dead ends in Corpus Archwing missions.
  • Fixed a Kitgun Riven Disposition always displaying 3/5, even if the Riven disposition itself is lower than that.
  • Fixed some UI screens not applying your chosen UI theme border color.  
  • Fixed weapons requiring Health to reload to only partially reload if you don't have enough Health for a full reload.
  • Fixed inability to rename your weapon if you don’t own a max rank Kitgun.
  • More fixes towards Infested Corpus ship doors clipping into other rooms.
  • Fixed terrain clipping into the Orb Vallis Spaceport building. As reported here: https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/dw3ojs/found_a_weird_panel_sticking_out_at_the_top/
  • Fixed a level hole in the Corpus Ice Planet tileset. As reported here: https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/dw3wim/found_a_hole_on_europa/
  • Fixed Vasca Kavat Floof description reading Orb Vallis instead of Plains of Eidolon.
  • Fixed inability to see what players are selling in Maroo’s Bazaar. 
  • Fixed weapons above Rank 30 (Paracesis, etc) not maintaining their Rank if a Host migration occurs. This also fixes some Mods being ignored due to Mod capacity being in excess of the standard 30 Ranks.
  • Fixed gaining Melee Combo when you have a ‘Chance to not gain combo’ Riven that is over 100%. 
  • Fixed Archwing enemy UI markers stacking in doorways.

Serverside Hotfix:

Fixed an issue where traded Liches would come with 3 erroneous Requiems - they had no bearing on the traded Liches hints. If anyone is having issues with traded Liches not spreading influence, please reply to this with details. 

The cerata and  all the glaivesstats are totally wrong, even with 100% status chance the explosion  doesn't proc most of the time. Practically it's totally useless to use their heavy attacks and i have just wasted formas and riven....

im on 28 liches, after lich 10,so 11 up to 28 if had 2 new weapons, i was on lich 16 when change of not getting the same weapon in a row was implemented.

It doesn't fix the problem you basically need to trade if you want a weapon and the problem will only get worse when/if more weapons is added to the pool. Just make it that you can bribe a lich with credits or kuva to leave you.

14 hours ago, Spudney said:

Hey so what about Amalgam Ripkas True Steel? No love?

They don't remember half the stuff that's in the game.

Like Reflection is still labeled a channeling mod, last I checked, and does literally nothing, for example.

If it's not one of the typical dozen mods that gets used on a weapon, DE basically forgets it exists.

On 2019-11-14 at 7:43 PM, Kylo. said:

There are three Requiem fissures at once available now.

Survival, Assault and Mobile Defence at the moment.

I haven't seen a Survival since the update went live. Right now I have a resource booster but Spy, Mobile Defense and Assault, in other words, all trash. 
Another worthless change from DE.

9 minutes ago, MadFable said:

Vauban love when? The rework wasn't enough. He needs more love. I know you guys said you are still looking into it. But that was two patches ago.

What? You don't like the speed boost pads? That is super useful and DE most definitely didn't add that to the game as a joke.

Archived