[DE]Megan

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.7

14 hours ago, Spudney said:

Hey so what about Amalgam Ripkas True Steel? No love?

They don't remember half the stuff that's in the game.

Like Reflection is still labeled a channeling mod, last I checked, and does literally nothing, for example.

If it's not one of the typical dozen mods that gets used on a weapon, DE basically forgets it exists.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 2019-11-14 at 7:43 PM, Kylo. said:

There are three Requiem fissures at once available now.

Survival, Assault and Mobile Defence at the moment.

I haven't seen a Survival since the update went live. Right now I have a resource booster but Spy, Mobile Defense and Assault, in other words, all trash. 
Another worthless change from DE.

Vauban love when? The rework wasn't enough. He needs more love. I know you guys said you are still looking into it. But that was two patches ago.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, MadFable said:

Vauban love when? The rework wasn't enough. He needs more love. I know you guys said you are still looking into it. But that was two patches ago.

What? You don't like the speed boost pads? That is super useful and DE most definitely didn't add that to the game as a joke.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

its been waht? like 2 weeks and i havnt even killed a single lich. why does req 3 have such a low drop rate compared to all the others? why are the mods uncommon AND consumable? i have over 20 of req 1 2 and 4 and under 5 req 3s. this is dumb. 

Edited by TheUnclean_4Head
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

also why force us to use void traces to upgrade req relics when we are doing kuva missions to get them. pretty much required to used a radiant relic if you want a decent chance at getting a mod (which will end up being the wrong one anyway). why not make req mods require kuva to upgrade? at least then ittl be worth it (maybe) to get the kuva from the missions rather than just speed running the objective.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I think the main problem with the kuva lich system is grinding those requiem murmurs. I rather revert back the grind part for murmurs to be shared among squadmates when helping to kill his/her kuva lich. Also i rather sell/trade my duplicates kuva weapon blueprints rather than converting my kuva lich for trading those kuva weapons that i already have because its too much time consuming and it discourages new players as a whole. If this changes can be done, i think the kuva lich system would be perfect.

pls give us a toggle for E holding heavy attacks. it activates accidentally in fights...this suck, loosing ur combo just by accident...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Heavy attack keybind doesn't trigger heavy attack when primary or secondary is equipped like normal attack keybind do.

• Upvote 1

soo... a couple of my friends are leaving the game now, im just plain disapointed in most of the revent updates and teking in Feedback has become nothing but a line to temporarily quel outrage. I Play the game for the comunity but once you guys manage to kill off enough of that im gone as well. youre so obviously out of touch ist laughable, I guess thats what happens if a development team gets to full of itself because theire sucessful and Balance and visuals get priotized over (re-)playabilityand (actually) listening to comunity Feedback. if any of the grave isusses in this Content patch the comunity has would be of any interest to you, you would have fixed them by now.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 2019-11-16 at 2:15 AM, staticlava said:

Will you take a look at fixing how getting out of archwing mode on PoE and Fortuna is done? It would be so much easier to have it be a one button operation rather than holding F then pressing Mouse 3. If anyone has a suggestion on remapping that process without using macros please let me know.

check your settings and see if your melee key is also bound to "Roll-Right" in archwing. then resolve the double binding to fix 🙂

Edited by slotschii

1 hour ago, Kozin666 said:

Heavy attack keybind doesn't trigger heavy attack when primary or secondary is equipped like normal attack keybind do.

this may be a case of double binding, do you have secondary fire for weapons and heavy attack bound to the same key?

On 2019-11-18 at 11:50 AM, ConanThLibrarian said:

Zenistar no way to stack combo in high level the only weapon for high level end game runs now can't be used so we have no melee in endurance runs.

How about looking into other weapons that may now fill it's place lol.But sure just continue the crying 🙂

1 hour ago, slotschii said:

this may be a case of double binding, do you have secondary fire for weapons and heavy attack bound to the samekey?

Double checked, all have separate binds. I even tried different buttons , nothing , if you want use heavy, you must shot, then normal attack, then heavy 😞

14 hours ago, Anthraxicus said:

I haven't seen a Survival since the update went live. Right now I have a resource booster but Spy, Mobile Defense and Assault, in other words, all trash. 
Another worthless change from DE.

I can see one.

DVllpm.png 

Il y a 13 heures, TheUnclean_4Head a dit :

its been waht? like 2 weeks and i havnt even killed a single lich. why does req 3 have such a low drop rate compared to all the others? why are the mods uncommon AND consumable? i have over 20 of req 1 2 and 4 and under 5 req 3s. this is dumb. 

Requiem 3 has the exact same drop rate than the other requiems (7.5% on Kuva Siphon, 25% on Kuva Flood), that's just bad luck. In the beginning, I myself was missing requiem 2 relics.

Kuva fissures used to be one of 2 missons, Survival or Rescue, people complained so now every missions on Kuva Fortress can be a fissure. All it's done is make the survival missions rarer and so people have more chance of missing it when it happens.

All it's really done is make grinding requiem mods that little bit more tedious for some people.

Nice update but could Amalgam Ripkas True Steel be buffed too? It has now fallen behind and I really like the concept of these Amalgam mods. I think it's just something you forgot when buffing the 2 other mods, it's not big deal, but it would be nice if it was buffed too. Great work on the latest updates!

Please fix bug in Orb Vallis with Coildrive. When you have to make an ambush and put a mine, it sometimes doesn't appear in game, if you playing second row of missions, so you couldn't continue your mission and even cancel it, because you already have ongoing mission.

Same bug appears with Terra Jailers during hostage rescue mission. If you playing first set of missions, they drop special keys, which reduces time before hacking. If you playing second row of missions, they doesn't drop keys, so you couldn't complete bonus mission objective and get bonus reward for set of missions.

Please, fix these bugs!