Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.7

[DE]Megan

12 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Back-to-back Duplicates - Your Kuva Lich will no longer have the same weapon twice in a row. While you may get a duplicated weapon down the road, your Kuva Lich will have a guaranteed different weapon than its immediate predecessor.

Glad to see that with all the positive reception you decided to roll with the option that doesn't help and makes farming for valance worse at the same time..... 

Doesnt look like something gamechanging, but syill thx for some usefull things. And dont rly think that those buffs to critmods will make them useful, at least for normal attacks. There is simply not enough slots. But! This is good for heavy attacks. Which now actually made them viable. Thats kinda exciting to test. 

12 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Mod Changes:
The Critical Chance game has largely allowed Blood Rush to shine for active melee players, and with the ‘Steel’ series of Mods applying at the Base Critical Chance level, it’s led to players feeling they are obsolete. We are significantly buffing these Mods to give players a different option for Critical Chance builds. We want to give a more upfront Critical Chance and hard-hitting Heavy Attacks to builds that don’t rely on maintaining a high combo multiplier.

• True Steel increased from 60% to 120% Critical Chance (x2 for Heavy Attack) at Max Rank. 
  • Sacrificial Steel increased from 88% to 220% Crit Chance (x2 for Heavy Attack) at Max Rank. 

This but for blunderbuss when? We need a buff to blunderbuss for the crit shotguns so we don't need to use rivens with critical chance so we can have more options with critical shotguns like the corinth and kuva drakgoon.

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.7

Kuva Lich Changes & Fixes

We are several Hotfixes into ‘The Old Blood’, and we’ve got a sizeable amount of tweaks to add to the pile:

Converted Lich Trading is here: If you have a Converted Kuva Lich, you may trade them with another player who may be looking for a specific Kuva Lich Weapon or Ephemera. This system includes the use of a brand new Dojo Room inspired by the early ‘War Room’ design from the King Pin System! Liches can only be traded once - you cannot re-trade a Converted Lich past one person! 

The Crimson Branch: This room serves the purpose of trading Converted Kuva Liches, and will scale up to future entries in the system with other factions! 

Wait, so what's the point of trading a CONVERTED Kuva Lich?  Like, we go through all of the trouble of converting a Lich with crap stats just so that we can trade them to be an occasional follower for someone else?  That seems kind of pointless.  I mean, I like my Kuva Lich bros, but I'd rather have incentive to have MORE of them on my ready bench....perhaps a beacon to be able to call them in, or perhaps even an option to have them instead of a Sentinel/Kubrow/Kavat/Charger/MOA?  Having my Lich-brows as an option for an actual follower, with mods and such, would be AMAZING....but being able to trade them...ONCE.....is utterly pointless.

That aside, thank you for all of the hard work you've obviously put into this update.  It's been getting better and better, and I hope that it eventually becomes as awesome as I'm hoping it will be!  You guys generally fix most complaints and keep making this game better and better....I'm expecting you'll be reaching a new peak soon with the upcoming updates we've been waiting two years for!

hace 1 hora, [DE]Megan dijo:

Mod Changes:
The Critical Chance game has largely allowed Blood Rush to shine for active melee players, and with the ‘Steel’ series of Mods applying at the Base Critical Chance level, it’s led to players feeling they are obsolete. We are significantly buffing these Mods to give players a different option for Critical Chance builds. We want to give a more upfront Critical Chance and hard-hitting Heavy Attacks to builds that don’t rely on maintaining a high combo multiplier.

• True Steel increased from 60% to 120% Critical Chance (x2 for Heavy Attack) at Max Rank. 
  • Sacrificial Steel increased from 88% to 220% Crit Chance (x2 for Heavy Attack) at Max Rank.

So "Amalgam Ripkas True Steel" count as a nerf.

vor 14 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

Ok, this is nuts DE. Thank you so much!

Please make lich more powerful than a one-star specter.  It spawns in, shoots its gun a few times, then leaves.  So, it goes form all-powerful lich that's hard to kill to weakling, I don't get it.  It should pop in and start blasting abilities everywhere and act like it's an actual strong ally.

15 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Void Fissure Missions will now appear on all Kuva Fortress nodes! Previously, only Rescue/Survival missions on the Kuva Fortress were eligible due to other missions having an Archwing restriction; now the whole Fortress is eligible! 
  •  

I hope that also means it's always an endless and one non-endless requiem fissure.

15 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the ability to trade Lich contracts.

Maiming Strike should be buffed with these other Crit mods. You are probably going "why does this guy want to buff that mod". Well, the entire rework is for diversity, and sliding is a playstyle. The mod can still be nerfed but not completely worthless in a build. Maiming Strike is now strictly worse than Sacrificial Steel and it is situational....

I’m going to miss stomping on Maiming Strike’s grave if that ever happens. But I see your point.

These are good changes but we are still going to be swimming in unwanted Liches and weapons due to the elemental system. Lich allies should be buffed and have access to their powers and we need to be able to break down useless lich weapons for riven shards or Kuva or merge them with existing ones to increase their bonuses rather then or in addition to the current overwriting system.

On 2019-11-14 at 10:23 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Mod Changes:

That's great but aren't you forgetting something? RIVENS???? You just made every melee riven with crit chance completely underpowered and obsolete!

I made a thread explaining why CC rivens for melee now sucks!

Would be nice if they implemented any of the fixes suggested to save the lich system... instead of nothing. The system is dead I guess, because they really show with every update they aren't listening. You can still pump hours into it and get nothing in return, and dupe weapons are still useless, so either our time has no value or they simply cant see beyond making a buck.

Thanks for the patch, but... who, oh, who thought of this new dojo room's atrocious shape?? Why couldn't it have been a standard square like almost everything else except halls and connectors? Literally just finished a full rebuild of our dojo and everything fits so nicely, with provision for a few more square-shaped rooms like small gardens, but this just doesn't fit. I don't expect it to be changed, but please, next time, just have a look at the existing rooms first and consider what would make more sense.

Thank you for the quick iterations.

Still hopefully awaiting a change in the unfortunate gameloop of finishing Liches with wrong Parazons to lead to them dying instead. And then them resurrecting to haunt us in future missions. As per the mechanics of undead liches in any lore everywhere. Current implementation is non sensical and feels bad and it would be dead easy to change it into sensical and feels good at no cost other than development time.

Thank you for listening.

Are Kuva weapon damage bonuses fixed yet?  What about weapon transfers?  I had a 47% impact Kuva Drakgoon... and I transfered a 55% impact Kuva Drakgoon... and Impact is still lower than slash on it.  I just have zero idea how this is working or if it works.

How can you people just respond with "nice" and "thank you"??!?

They did not - in the slighest - solve the elemental damage bug on kuva weapons.

It even became worse! Now my kuva Tonkor (should have 674 blast damage) has 228.1 blast damage (before the "fix" it had 440ish).

The elemental bonus went up from 228 to 354.

That is now 582 combined elemental damage - which was around 705 before. 

And that is WAAY lower than the normal version of the Tonkor.

WTF are you doing, DE?

Archived