Jump to content
[DE]Megan

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.7

Recommended Posts

24 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

 

  • ‘Hold Melee’ will now perform heavy attack like it did before Phase 2.

The attack is triggering even when it isn't held for long. With high attack speed and clicking quickly it for some reason just triggers a heavy attack occasionally. Unsure why this couldn't have been an optional setting.

Edited by Yamazuki

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"OHG MY GOD

LUNARO FIX WOW!!!!!

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!

@[DE]Megan It took your team several hotfixes but you made it! Thanks!"

Edited by Neuroszima

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, BlachWolf said:

I think you forgot to update the datebase for riven mods. The CC value on them are basically worthless if you guys dont implement that change.

Dont worry, DE will revert this the moment they realized what they did and made Machete/Scythe/Tonfa Heavy attack spam even worse AND still doesnt do anything in terms of making BR the only "choice".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No fix to Kuva siphon missions rewarding a requiem relic nowhere near 50% of the time?

 

I've done around 50 of them in the last few days and got a grand total of 4 relics. It's immensely frustrating and has left me on the verge of quitting entirely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Converted Lich Trading is here: If you have a Converted Kuva Lich, you may trade them with another player who may be looking for a specific Kuva Lich Weapon or Ephemera. This system includes the use of a brand new Dojo Room inspired by the early ‘War Room’ design from the King Pin System! Liches can only be traded once - you cannot re-trade a Converted Lich past one person! 

The Crimson Branch: This room serves the purpose of trading Converted Kuva Liches, and will scale up to future entries in the system with other factions! 

Why does this completely omit any info about how the trading actually works? I mean I know we'll find out soon enough when the rooms are built, but come on. Is it trading with anyone, or only clan members like early plans said? Can liches be trades for anything, or only other liches? Can other things be thrown in alongside the lich if only lich for lich trades are allowed?

(why can't we just trade unleveled weapons like how syndicate and baro weapons work?)

Edited by OvisCaedo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the fixes!

I was playing a Kuva Spy with Ivara and the Fulmin, in the room that has the energy generator or whatever that is, the one where you can shoot some control panels to get access to the vault, I couldn't hit the panels with the Fulmin, I tried with both firing modes and in different panels, just shooting them right in front of them the hit wasn't registered.

It was a sortie with the only assault rifle restriction, so I had to use the Artemis bow and thankfully that worked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Autumnatopoeia said:

How about a maiming strike change considering how it stacks additively with all other crit chance mods and that the steel mods are now 120% and 220%?

plz DE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Ukranian text missing in many cases. 

little spelling correction, not Ukranian but Ukrainian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Small bug to note, I haven't seen it posted so far.  All of the "lich stains" on the planets are no longer on the planets.  They kind of float out in space all by themselves....  I'm guessing this has something to do with the colour blind icon that was to mark the planets under your lich's control.

Hotfix for the hotfix in 3... 2...

 

Update:  It only seems to happen when you first access the console.  If you select a planet the "stain" is correct and stays correct when you zoom out.  Leave the navigation console and come back and the stains are off on their own again.

Edited by The_Android

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, I see you didn't listen to the feedback (as always)
Kuva lich is still a farming nightmare, boring as f*ck, with no good rewards. One, maybe two weapons are fine, but nothing that deserve the time wasted in this idiotic mechanic.
I didn't see any hot fix or re balance on the fat warframe, I guess it's because no one gives a flying f*ck about it, so, another waste of time.

Finally, you have cetus and fortuna to make epic battles between warframes and Kuva lich and his/her generals.

But hey, it's better if you force us to farm pathetic mobs over and over again, because "eNd GaMe"!

 

Edited by __Beowulf__
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.7

Kuva Lich Changes & Fixes

We are several Hotfixes into ‘The Old Blood’, and we’ve got a sizeable amount of tweaks to add to the pile:

Converted Lich Trading is here: If you have a Converted Kuva Lich, you may trade them with another player who may be looking for a specific Kuva Lich Weapon or Ephemera. This system includes the use of a brand new Dojo Room inspired by the early ‘War Room’ design from the King Pin System! Liches can only be traded once - you cannot re-trade a Converted Lich past one person! 

The Crimson Branch: This room serves the purpose of trading Converted Kuva Liches, and will scale up to future entries in the system with other factions! 

Back-to-back Duplicates - Your Kuva Lich will no longer have the same weapon twice in a row. While you may get a duplicated weapon down the road, your Kuva Lich will have a guaranteed different weapon than its immediate predecessor.

RECYCLE YOUR REQUIEM - 4 Defiled Requiem Mods can now be Transmuted into a random, fully charged, Requiem Mod. This gives them some additional use, as well as helping you clean up your Inventory.

This still doesn't fix some of the issues with the system

This wont stop us from getting dupe weapons; Kuva Seer - Kuva Kraken - Kuva Seer - Kuva Kraken is the kind of pattern we can look forward to now, or in my case Stubbas. And we still have no use for weapons with lower %s than our current ones, they're worthless. I have 2 Kuva Stubbas in my foundry below 35%, my current lich has a Stubba at 55% (all heat). Those 2 in my foundry are now useless.

 

So, again I post this proposed change:

 

For this example we'll use a 35% heat Karak and a 25% heat Karak:

Lets say I have the 35% at rank 40 with a potato and the 25% is the new weapon

  • Can only Valence weapons with the same element
  • When doing Valence the higher % weapon will always be used as the base, even if its the new weapon (no change from what we have now)
  • Still transfers your forma, potatos and ranks
  • The lower % weapon applies ~10% of its value through Valence (eg: 25% adds 2.5%, so we end up with 37.5% total bonus)

This keeps DE's RNG and grind, and gives us a reason to care about dupe weapons. This will keep people playing the content for longer to max out the element on their weapons, while having visible progression. With the current system, we have absolutely no use for weapons that have a lower % than our current one, running the lich is a complete waste of time.

PS: let us recharge requiem mods with Kuva. Let us use Kuva in place of void traces on requiem relics

The ability to recycle 4 defiled mods is a step in the right direction

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great, now we can waste our entire combo counter by accidentally holding E and performing a heavy attack. Thanks...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, RWBY-WhiteRose said:

What bug

The elemental damage went down and down.

A Kuva Tonkor SHOULD have 674 blast damage.

Before the "fix" it was already bugged and had around 440 dmg.

Now they made it even worse and it has 228 blast damage. That´s 400 less than a regular tonkor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Other than in the Crimson Branch, will there be a way for us to view our converted liches? Also, will there be a way to view our history of converted/killed liches?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bring back the murmur progress share between all players, there is no reason to go public doing the lich missions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dyneomite said:

This still doesn't fix some of the issues with the system

This wont stop us from getting dupe weapons; Kuva Seer - Kuva Kraken - Kuva Seer - Kuva Kraken is the kind of pattern we can look forward to now, or in my case Stubbas. And we still have no use for weapons with lower %s than our current ones, they're worthless. I have 2 Kuva Stubbas in my foundry below 35%, my current lich has a Stubba at 55% (all heat). Those 2 in my foundry are now useless.

 

So, again I post this proposed change:

 

For this example we'll use a 35% heat Karak and a 25% heat Karak:

Lets say I have the 35% at rank 40 with a potato and the 25% is the new weapon

  • Can only Valence weapons with the same element
  • When doing Valence the higher % weapon will always be used as the base, even if its the new weapon (no change from what we have now)
  • Still transfers your forma, potatos and ranks
  • The lower % weapon applies ~10% of its value through Valence (eg: 25% adds 2.5%, so we end up with 37.5% total bonus)

This keeps DE's RNG and grind, and gives us a reason to care about dupe weapons. This will keep people playing the content for longer to max out the element on their weapons, while having visible progression. With the current system, we have absolutely no use for weapons that have a lower % than our current one, running the lich is a complete waste of time.

PS: let us recharge requiem mods with Kuva. Let us use Kuva in place of void traces on requiem relics

The ability to recycle 4 defiled mods is a step in the right direction

Personally I think it should just be a fixed 5% or adopting the new weapons stat, whichever is higher. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the ability to trade Lich contracts.

Maiming Strike should be buffed with these other Crit mods. You are probably going "why does this guy want to buff that mod". Well, the entire rework is for diversity, and sliding is a playstyle. The mod can still be nerfed but not completely worthless in a build. Maiming Strike is now strictly worse than Sacrificial Steel and it is situational.

Also, it would be nice if Tonfa weapon stats were looked at. They are a sliding class and continue to stay lackluster as the slide attack nerf washed that entire class off the grid. Tonfa weapons should have close to (if not) the highest slide attack damage out of all melee weapons.

+10000000

I had a very nice Ohma slide build that was not even OP since it had the range of like 2 enemies max. DE just put the final nail in that coffin.

Edited by ADDpillz
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, OvisCaedo said:

Why does this completely omit any info about how the trading actually works? I mean I know we'll find out soon enough when the rooms are built, but come on. Is it trading with anyone, or only clan members like early plans said? Can liches be trades for anything, or only other liches? Can other things be thrown in alongside the lich if only lich for lich trades are allowed?

(why can't we just trade unleveled weapons like how syndicate and baro weapons work?)

Item -> 'Lich' 

uz6q0g.png

Person you are trading to isn't allowed to have an active Lich and as far as I can tell no way of telling what weapon you are trading.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, IamLoco said:

The elemental damage went down and down.

A Kuva Tonkor SHOULD have 674 blast damage.

Before the "fix" it was already bugged and had around 440 dmg.

Now they made it even worse and it has 228 blast damage. That´s 400 less than a regular tonkor.

Mind if you make a separate bug report thread? This looks... interesting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Roland_Snow said:

Other than in the Crimson Branch, will there be a way for us to view our converted liches? Also, will there be a way to view our history of converted/killed liches?

Codex

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Roland_Snow said:

Other than in the Crimson Branch, will there be a way for us to view our converted liches? Also, will there be a way to view our history of converted/killed liches?

You can in the Codex.

Codex -> Universe -> Kuva Lich History

wwfTAR.png 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...