Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.7

[DE]Megan

13 minutes ago, MirageKnight said:

I don't see any mention of fixes and solutions for the following bugs and issues in the update notes, so here's a polite reminder. Quite a few of these are long-standing issues and concerns that have been reported elsewhere by other players as well as myself. 

- Kuva Floods still do not reward Requiem Relics all the time.

Are you even literally reading the notes?! "Fixed Kuva Siphon/Flood Rescue missions not giving out a Requiem Relic at End Of Mission if you completed the mission without setting off the alarms.", it's right there, fixing the bug you're talking about.

10 minutes ago, Anthraxicus said:

Oh, please. Undo this change. As a matter of fact, leave only survival there. We don't actually care about the other mission types....except maybe capture, cuz it is fast for grouping.

There are three Requiem fissures at once available now.

Survival, Assault and Mobile Defence at the moment.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Back-to-back Duplicates - Your Kuva Lich will no longer have the same weapon twice in a row. While you may get a duplicated weapon down the road, your Kuva Lich will have a guaranteed different weapon than its immediate predecessor

This is just trash.
So I'll get twin stubba - tonkor - twin stubba - tonkor?
This isnt fixing the problem at all

4 minutes ago, Jodyxe said:

Neither me, the seller, nor the other player, the buyer, can see the lich bio in the trading menu. No way for seller to link the lich in the chat (like rivens) for the buyer to see if he is getting the right one. Is it for real, or am I missing something?

Since you can trade liches for plat this needs to get addressed ASAP. People are already asking for 1.5k plat for a 60% Kohm. Seems like a great way for a lot of players to get taken advantage of. Also, clarification on whether or not Ephemera liches will still have the ephemera on trade or if it gets reset so there's a 10% chance for the person getting the lich would be nice too. The notes are a little vague on that.

34 minutes ago, RWBY-WhiteRose said:

Cross checking with two other guys’ radial attack stat. They didn’t decrease the damage, they turned part of it into slash and impact.

Which is worse but ok

The Slash part makes the weapons completely different.

The tonkor is way stronger now. The blast damage is reduced TO 30% (ish) but it adds a lot of slash, which kills enemies reliably.

But it´s still not a good way to communicate it - and the weapon performs totally different than before.

20 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Stance & Weapon Changes: 

• Crimson Dervish:
    • Fixed Crimson Dervish not having it’s sliding heavy attack hooked up.

Crimson Dervish's what now

EDIT: So it looks like "sliding heavy attacks" are just the second swing in the "heavy attack combos". That's way less exciting than I thought it was going to be.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.7

Melee Phase 2: Technique Changes & Fixes
Overall Changes:

• ‘Hold Melee’ will now perform heavy attack like it did before Phase 2.

Mod Changes:
The Critical Chance game has largely allowed Blood Rush to shine for active melee players, and with the ‘Steel’ series of Mods applying at the Base Critical Chance level, it’s led to players feeling they are obsolete. We are significantly buffing these Mods to give players a different option for Critical Chance builds. We want to give a more upfront Critical Chance and hard-hitting Heavy Attacks to builds that don’t rely on maintaining a high combo multiplier.

• True Steel increased from 60% to 120% Critical Chance (x2 for Heavy Attack) at Max Rank. 
  • Sacrificial Steel increased from 88% to 220% Crit Chance (x2 for Heavy Attack) at Max Rank. 

I wanted to give feedback on both of these.

The first, I'm not sure why it was needed. Was hitting alternate fire really difficult? But more importantly, when high levels of attack speed are acquired, sometimes the game thinks fast kep presses are holding it down, and you will accidentally do a charged attack. I had this happen quite a bit before Update 26, and honestly, was happy to see it go away. Having better control over my melee (which the new Stance combos give!) was much appreciated, and I'm not thrilled to be going back to accidental charge attacks, especially since they will now come with a heavy cost.

As for the second, I was surprised to see this as I had the exact idea not too long ago (well, numbers were slightly different). But the more I thought about it, the more holes I could see in it. Mainly, it's really only exciting for Heavy Attacks. If you have any desire to run Blood Rush, you'd still probably avoid these (maybe not Sacrificial set, now, though, as 275% is a huge bonus). But you can't forget about a number of other mods that worked the same way (Maiming Strike, True Punishment, and Rivens). 

I recently posted another suggestion for these mods here: 

Let's see if i understand this kuva trade, not only i am unable to trade my current active kuva lich, who can be spawned with a worst weapon status porcentage the one i already have, i can only trade my CONVERTED kuva lich, the same lich who is a GRINEER, a race who flesh is rotten, their DNA is broken, their bodies have missing limbs, and are slaved for a look a like worm queen who doesn't care for their lives. I can ONLY TRADE the lich who i dismantled with my god tenno powers, that was reborn to a single objectve, to kill me, not only for revenge, but for obligation of the queen. The lich that told me how he would win against me, what of course it's impossible, the lich who when was reborn, thought he would be better, he had a second chance to live, to enjoy his life even being miserable. You are saying to me, that i can trade, the same grineer, that in the moment i was about to kill him, looked me in the eyes, with no hope, already knowing his fate.

His name, is Afta Raa, he is my first kuva lich, he uses a Dragoon, he have a poor sense of balance, and i spared him, i converted him, i let him free of the queen and the kuva venon in his veins, he is the grineer who calls me a friend, the grineer that i killed, and saved.  And i'm NOT TRADING HIM TO A BLOODTHIRST TENNO WHO WILL END HIS LIFE JUST TO GET A WEAPON HE WILL  NEVER USE. I HELPED HIM,  HE WILL STAY AT MY SIDE AND I WILL KILL ALL THE SOLAR SYSTEM TO PROTECT HIM.

I don't know what's worse DE, this entire long delayed update, with the eternal farm of kuva weapons, or your sence of "peace" the tenno have to bring to the origin system.

Now DE, you must learn that the endgame players want the best gear possible, and they don't want to play for the rest of their lifes to get it, if the weapon can come with 60%, and this is the best porcentage possible, they will go after this, they will not be satisfied by 30%, 40% not even 59% will do, endgame players will not rest until they get the best possible weapon, but like that? this system where you can only hope to the next lich come with 60%, this will make them give up, because, if there is a chance for you to lose, you will lose, i'm assure there are players who kill 3 of these every single day, or maybe even more, and didn't got one single 60% weapon, because it's not impossible to hapen that, so it will happen.

The only thing i was hoping, the grand update to trade the kuva lich, i really was thinking that we would be able to trade the current kuva lich, but no. This trade system will only help players to get ephemeras, that doens't affect the gameplay, and the weapons they didn't get yet, but why botter taking a weapo that you will chanage the status later, because in this point of time, no one will convert a 60% weapon, probably because they don't have it yet, but maybe not, maybe thus random system can make the first two 60% weapon the player get, to be the same, i'm confindent any player would love to receive two weapon with 60% status, and maybe the same type too, like toxin.

Now DE, you should make better decisions, because for endgame players, farm for a long time it's not the same as keep the game alive, you can do it better than this.

Hello, About the kuva weapons that are with a lower % bonus damage than the ones we already got, is there some plan to make us able to scrap those or some way to use them up, because in the current system it only makes sense to fuse the weapon if you get a higher % bonus on the new one, if you get a lower % bonus you are still screwed because it was time and effort to waste on that.

My sugestion is, Keep the System of Fusion as it its but For those Lower % weapons, let us Scrap them for an Item that gives a Flat increase of lets say 3-5% into the weapon that we already got, that way our time is not wasted into being forced to kill/convert a lich with a lower % weapon roll.  so the system stays the same in the sence if you get a higher bonus you can fuse and keep the higher and if you get a lower bonus you can give the current weapon some small boost.

And Second, about the Converted Kuva Liches, can we have a Beacon? similar to the Specter ones but this ones will be specific for Liches and will Cost KUVA in order to spawn them/make the beacon. that makes sense about the kuva lich and all of that.. and give us the chance to spend kuva in other than rivens and so on... 

well that's some of my ideas. i hope you guys read it and please consider some or that it gives you guys some ideas. 

2 minutes ago, Hyohakusha said:

Since you can trade liches for plat this needs to get addressed ASAP. People are already asking for 1.5k plat for a 60% Kohm. Seems like a great way for a lot of players to get taken advantage of. Also, clarification on whether or not Ephemera liches will still have the ephemera on trade or if it gets reset so there's a 10% chance for the person getting the lich would be nice too. The notes are a little vague on that.

1000% agree. By now the only assurance you can get is by asking for a screenshot of the lich you are buying. You can see the name of it in the trading menu, to compare with the screenshot. Although you'll need to add the seller on discord or something like that.

Just now, Kleidon said:

How has this many hotfixes come out and you still haven't added back the ability to dismount from archwing? Once you go into it you're stuck in it until you die or reset. Seriously, this should have been the FIRST thing you fixed.

Pretty sure you need to remove the Roll Left/Right on your archwing controls as it takes up the "E" button needed to dismount.

3 minutes ago, Kleidon said:

How has this many hotfixes come out and you still haven't added back the ability to dismount from archwing? Once you go into it you're stuck in it until you die or reset. Seriously, this should have been the FIRST thing you fixed.

Just melee to dismount? They fixed this in their very first hotfix.

EDIT: At least for, that works just fine, and has since the first hotfix. Poster above me mentioned that maybe Barrel Roll key binding might screw that up.

1 hour ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the ability to trade Lich contracts.

Maiming Strike should be buffed with these other Crit mods. You are probably going "why does this guy want to buff that mod". Well, the entire rework is for diversity, and sliding is a playstyle. The mod can still be nerfed but not completely worthless in a build. Maiming Strike is now strictly worse than Sacrificial Steel and it is situational. Likewise, the changes to Critical Chance do not even address the issue here. The issue is that Blood Rush does not interact with modded Critical Chance....

Also, it would be nice if Tonfa weapon stats were looked at. They are a sliding class and continue to stay lackluster as the slide attack nerf washed that entire class off the grid. Tonfa weapons should have close to (if not) the highest slide attack damage out of all melee weapons.

Additionally, please update Riven Mods with Critical Chance on Slide Attack and Critical Chance stats. Riven Mod values are supposed to be based on the existing mods with a multiplier from disposition.

Looks like you don't use the ohma, thing is op with the range buff kills lvl 150+ with the chain lightning in a few hits. Buffing a sub par slide attack wouldn't do much to an already op weapon

23 minutes ago, Vali said:

I think by the 'Quatz mechanic' they meant how the weapon swaps between modes is by aiming, instead of the secondary fire button which most other weapons use. IMO the secondary toggle would be a lot better.

Yes, this is what I am talking about. I like the switch on aiming mechanic of the Quatz and Kuva Quartakk a lot. :)

2 minutes ago, Kleidon said:

It works by meleeing still. The weird issue is you need to go to hotkeys and revert them to default to fix it. Which really #*!%ed up a lot of my binds, but hey, worked after that.

Archived