Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lich Do not Steal List inconsistencies ?

Oreades

I understand things like 

• Kuva Relics or whatever they're called
  • Requium Mods because you literally need them to kill the Lich
  • Junction Rewards because those could be potentially soft locking

But why on earth was Dojo Pigments added to that list?

Is there some technical reason for that because unless there is that seems like a super capricious addition when other arguably more relevant adds are being ignored. 

4 minutes ago, Drasiel said:

probably because liches are personal and colour pigments are clan based? It would it would be frustrating to have a few people unable to contribute not because they don't want to but because their lich is a butt and steals all their pigment.

The literal whole point of this accursed system is to >>> frustrate <<< people into engaging with it.....

They've steadfastly refused to add a slew of logical items that would otherwise ruin someones day if they aren't going to make exceptions for those then Pigments barring no technical issue should be no different. 

3 hours ago, Oreades said:

The literal whole point of this accursed system is to >>> frustrate <<< people into engaging with it.....

They've steadfastly refused to add a slew of logical items that would otherwise ruin someones day if they aren't going to make exceptions for those then Pigments barring no technical issue should be no different. 

I'd imagine it's because all pigments are technically the same drop, and people could abuse the Liches by getting them to steal 3000 crawler pigment and then cashing that in on the next research (like Stalker or Zanuka).

8 hours ago, Iamabearlulz said:

I'd imagine it's because all pigments are technically the same drop, and people could abuse the Liches by getting them to steal 3000 crawler pigment and then cashing that in on the next research (like Stalker or Zanuka).

If that is the case then I would totally understand it because they are plugging a potential exploit, and if that is the case then they need be making specific note of that when it comes to their patch notes. 

Because this mainline has burned enough good will that they really can't afford to be nebulous about the reasoning for their changes.