Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tobiparty

Grendel and Gauss synergy

So idk if it's just me, but i don't see this unexpected synergy DE was talking about between gauss and grendel.1a0ie2loqx831.png

I know they are buddies and all, but that's not a synergy, right?

So where is it, or what is it?

Gauss can use his 1st (Mach Rush) ability to kick Grendel around, in his 4th (Pulverize) form.

Jk. I don't know, but would be cool (or cause griefing).

You see Timon and Pumbaa.

All i see is Pikachu and Snorlax, admittedly only if i squing with my eyes, roll my head 45°, hold my breath for at least a minute and while standing with my left leg only.
prepahe-to-die-ah-yes-snorlax-and-pikach

They never said anything about them having synergy with each other. That was something some player or YouTuber said and everybody just accepted that as fact without checking for a valid source.

I think [DE] Steve (or Scott; I can't remember) was joking about how they were kind of the "Laurel and Hardy" of Warframe.  In case you don't know who those guys are, they were comedians in the 1930s-50s, and some of their films were silent.  Stanley Laurel was skinny; Oliver Hardy was chubby.

laurel-hardy-1.jpg

Gauss is just in the Friend list of Grendel and likes to hangout with him from time to time.

One synergy is Gauss can use heat sunder then cast cold sunder to pull nearby enemies in to assist Grendel in feasting.

Second, Gauss can do armor removal for scaling.

Third, based on Grendels listed abilities he can buff Gauss.

They appear in each other's profiles

I believe Gauss is mentioned in Grendel's Leverian entry

One runs fast one rolls fast

Putting them side by side it looks like such an unlikely friendship...which is how friendship tends to work😂

They need a custom handshake