Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

90 % said no plat for lich, DE says show me the money

(PSN)TONI__RIBEIRO

21 minutes ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

A small part of me is still hoping that you can only trade lich-per-lich, instead of lich-per-plat. Unrealistic, I know.

At least the contract cannot be traded more than once, so it could be worse I guess.

Nope, it's like any other trade you can trade for mods, plat, items. Also DE stated that ephemeras would be earned outside rng but I guess they LIED.

Edited by (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

At least the contract cannot be traded more than once, so it could be worse I guess.

That's actually bad. If you could trade lich contracts repeatedly, people would keep passing them around to get the ephemeras from them without vanquishing them. The supply of ephemera lich contracts would keep increasing and prices would keep dropping. Being only tradeable once means the supply will stay low and prices high.

• Like 4

Just now, Zekkii said:

It was supposed to be something you had to earn, but instead it was something you had to roll for, and now it's literally something you buy.  My sense of pride and accomplishment is boundless. 

Earn? Here? As in... "effort"?

tenor.gif

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

Nope, it's like any other trade you can trade for mods, plat, items. Also DE stated that ephemeras would be earned outside rng but I guess they LIED.

*Looks at Ephemera's*

Got bats for doing a Tactical Alert. No RNG.

Got Energy Wave by buying with Microsoft Money. No RNG.

Got Lotus from watching something I was gonna watch anyway. No RNG.

GotEaster Eggs from signing in and buying it. No RNG.

So the idea that they said there would be some that are not tied to RNG seems like a thing they kept their word on...but I guess you can see it as a LIE if it's not totally all of them.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, (PS4)Dishinshoryuken said:

*Looks at Ephemera's*

Got bats for doing a Tactical Alert. No RNG.

Got Energy Wave by buying with Microsoft Money. No RNG.

Got Lotus from watching something I was gonna watch anyway. No RNG.

GotEaster Eggs from signing in and buying it. No RNG.

So the idea that they said there would be some that are not tied to RNG seems like a thing they kept their word on...but I guess you can see it as a LIE if it's not totally all of them.

The worst is that rng applies to 7 kuva ephemeras, 7!!!

28 minutes ago, (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

The worst is that rng applies to 7 kuva ephemeras, 7!!!

and you want exactly how many of those?

personally I want one for sure, maybe a second but I'd have to see what it looks like. And since the ephemera of your lich (as far as I know) depends on the progenitor frame you can farm for a specific one quite easily

1 hour ago, (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

Got to say i don't get it, please tell me that on PC the amount of supply is so much that the prices are low.

I think and hope, Warframe.market will put lichs there, so it will be easy to find and lower more the prices. I bought a Kuva Karak for 100 PL with <30% elec just to get the remaining mastery left for 28 for 100PL. I think 100 PL is a ok price for something that took 3 hours and I didn't want to keep watching trade chat for a karak too.

With them been 1 time trade only, I think there is no risk of getting Riven level, but maybe in the Future with the addition of new weapons to the system, maybe there will be some weapons pretty expensive. Imagine a Kuva Vulkar with 30% CC, Reload 1.7 and fire rate of 3.00+.

The supply didn't seem great for me for now on trade chat.

Edited by MPonder

21 minutes ago, Helch0rn said:

and you want exactly how many of those?

personally I want one for sure, maybe a second but I'd have to see what it looks like. And since the ephemera of your lich (as far as I know) depends on the progenitor frame you can farm for a specific one quite easily

I have almost every ephemera, the lich ephemeras aren't that appealing to me, the problem is that ephemeras weren't going to be rng anymore but they still are.

2 hours ago, SordidDreams said:

That's actually bad. If you could trade lich contracts repeatedly, people would keep passing them around to get the ephemeras from them without vanquishing them. The supply of ephemera lich contracts would keep increasing and prices would keep dropping. Being only tradeable once means the supply will stay low and prices high.

Now knowing better how this contract trade works, yeah, sad truth and I agree. A safety measure apparently doing the opposite of what it's supposed to do.

2 hours ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

I guess this is what we get for not enjoying the update enough, we get milked out of our wallets.

Can't wait for the drops out of steams/twitch to get even bigger now  

I mean, yeah. WF is a free-to-play game with pay-to-skip microtransactions. When you buy frames or weapons or boosters, you pay to skip (or at least accelerate) a part of the game. Why would anyone pay to skip something that's fun? The devs have to make the game unfun and tedious to get people to pay to not have to play it.

Edited by SordidDreams