Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frenotx

Glaive Doing Way Less Damage

As of 26.0.7, my Glaive Prime is suddenly doing way less damage. It feels about as weak as it was after old blood launched, before I added corrupt charge to my build to compensate for the changes. I see the following in the patch notes:

" Removed Combo Hit Multiplier with Glaive's hit damage. Only explosive damage will use the Combo Multiplier.  "

...but I don't see why that would be negatively affecting my damage output as I primarily use the explosion anyways. Am I missing something, or did glaives just get rofl-nerfed this hotfix?

1 hour ago, Frenotx said:

As of 26.0.7, my Glaive Prime is suddenly doing way less damage. It feels about as weak as it was after old blood launched, before I added corrupt charge to my build to compensate for the changes. I see the following in the patch notes:

" Removed Combo Hit Multiplier with Glaive's hit damage. Only explosive damage will use the Combo Multiplier.  "

...but I don't see why that would be negatively affecting my damage output as I primarily use the explosion anyways. Am I missing something, or did glaives just get rofl-nerfed this hotfix?

Do you have a dragon key equipped?