Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It only took 2 weeks for people to lose interest in Kuva Lich gameplay

White_Matter

Just now, Aldain said:

Honestly? Yes.

I'd rather die to the actual fight than a cutscene, because that would make it MY FAULT.

Not just an automatic death because the game says so.

There are so many games that you auto die to a quick time event or do t have the proper items and have to go back to last checkpoint. So the needless “game tells me to die” argument is invalid. 

2 minutes ago, Brey223 said:

You don’t die when you win the fight. You die when you lose the fight. This isn’t dark souls, you don’t lose your weapons or money or platinum. You create a lich because you want that sweet RNG on an enphemera or weapon. If you don’t then don’t create your lich. Don’t take things that need to level up. You don’t take stuff to level up into a sortie so why would you here?

and how we lose fight with our lich? we already defeated him, we knocked him to our knees and he is waiting to get finished till he recover and yet he is sudennly killing us without any fight more when we want to finish him at this moment, I cant see sense here while being aware if "liches die and come back stronger if killed in wrong way" and here we have him not dying even once until we get ready mods for this

why is this then that misleading?

4 minutes ago, Ikserdok said:

and how we lose fight with our lich? we already defeated him, we knocked him to our knees and he is waiting to get finished till he recover and yet he is sudennly killing us without any fight more when we want to finish him at this moment, I cant see sense here while being aware if "liches die and come back stronger if killed in wrong way" and here we have him not dying even once until we get ready mods for this

why is this then that misleading?

You fight boss, there’s a quick time event that you fail. You get a game over screen and return to last checkpoint. Why was that a thing. 

3 minutes ago, Brey223 said:

There are so many games that you auto die to a quick time event or do t have the proper items and have to go back to last checkpoint. So the needless “game tells me to die” argument is invalid. 

BS.

Failing a QTE is still a player failure, and I can't think of a single game where not having the right item instantly kills you, even old Metroid games let you back out of a room without the Varia Suit making you think "I shouldn't go there yet".

You have not justified a pointless cutscene death, you've just handwaved it with vague examples.

Why does this death need to exist? Answer that one simple question without saying "Because DE said so" or "Because the that's how it is designed"

Give me ONE good reason why a player should even need to use a worthless revive if the death is pointless in the first place.

Give me ONE good reason why any of this flaming dumpster fire that has posessed the forums shouldn't be solved by removing the one point of contention that is causing the Stabber vs Runner debates.

1 minute ago, Aldain said:

BS.

Failing a QTE is still a player failure, and I can't think of a single game where not having the right item instantly kills you, even old Metroid games let you back out of a room without the Varia Suit making you think "I shouldn't go there yet".

You have not justified a pointless cutscene death, you've just handwaved it with vague examples.

Why does this death need to exist? Answer that one simple question without saying "Because DE said so" or "Because the that's how it is designed"

Give me ONE good reason why a player should even need to use a worthless revive if the death is pointless in the first place.

Give me ONE good reason why any of this flaming dumpster fire that has posessed the forums shouldn't be solved by removing the one point of contention that is causing the Stabber vs Runner debates.

Your mods are your QuickTime event. You failed to order them correctly so you have a single death in the mission and won’t see your lich for the rest of that mission. You have however gain 10 thralls worth of murmur on top of the other thralls your team has taken out. You probably used your free arcane revive or used wukong or nidus and negated that death through a passive. So you didn’t even have to use a revive. What’s the problem?

You fight boss, there’s a quick time event that you fail. You get a game over screen and return to last checkpoint. Why was that a thing. 

yes I fight boss, I win this fight and after all loser do killing blow on winner without any chance

it feels like pvp ganking, pvp againt someone invisible but even worse as more dissapointing

in pvp at all you are aware there can be someone hidden and if stop being alert you will get 1shoted from nowhere withot even chance to fight..but you are aware of this can happen on pvp

while here with lich...you have already won this fight and still yo0u are dying..thats like you was fighting with someone on pvp, you have won fight, you downed your opponent, you are about to make finisher on him but then suddenly something invisible have jsut ressurected him instantly and he at same time just 1shotted you and instantly killed without downstate wth barehands

Your mods are your QuickTime event.

You don't know what a QTE is do you?

A QTE requires PLAYER INPUT to be a QTE, "Mash X" "Press WASD in order" "Press the keys that appear" and so on.

The parazon read is not a QTE, it is a pass fail RNG check that has zero interactivity to the player.

You have not answered the question, asking "What's the problem" isn't answering the question.

Why. Does. The. Pointless. Death. Exist?

What purpose does it benefit the game for it existing?

2 minutes ago, Aldain said:

A QTE requires PLAYER INPUT to be a QTE, "Mash X" "Press WASD in order" "Press the keys that appear" and so on.

The parazon read is not a QTE, it is a pass fail RNG check that has zero interactivity to the player.

You have not answered the question, asking "What's the problem" isn't answering the question.

So you want this game to go about having zero chance of you getting killed outside of a 2 hour arbi. The death is cause you didn’t have your mods in order but it’s not pointless. You got your 10 thralls worth of murmur. 

5 minutes ago, Brey223 said:

Your mods are your QuickTime event. You failed to order them correctly so you have a single death in the mission and won’t see your lich for the rest of that mission. You have however gain 10 thralls worth of murmur on top of the other thralls your team has taken out. You probably used your free arcane revive or used wukong or nidus and negated that death through a passive. So you didn’t even have to use a revive. What’s the problem?

I miss to see 10thralls worth of murmur as worth price of this for everyone

I dont see only nidus or wukong frames played against liches

I dont see sense of dying for not correct order of mods and for not correct mods at all as we dont have any other chance to discover these secrets by just farming through killing

every of this mod have short text, what is even use of this text then if there is no any other way by discovereing correct mods with order on your lich through only killing thralls and guessing by dying? why there is no option to solve an riddle for example or something for your lich to get discovered order of these mod by sentences on them

this all just dont make any good explainable sense

Just now, Brey223 said:

So you want this game to go about having zero chance of you getting killed outside of a 2 hour arbi. The death is cause you didn’t have your mods in order but it’s not pointless.

And now with the personal attacks, classy.

It is pointless, you know why?

Other than costing a revive it doesn't matter if the player dies or not.

Player lives and gets 10 murmers vs Player Dies and gets 10 murmers.

What's the difference between those two?

• Like 1

Just now, Ikserdok said:

I miss to see 10thralls worth of murmur as worth price of this for everyone

I dont see only nidus or wukong frames played against liches

I dont see sense of dying for not correct order of mods and for not correct mods at all as we dont have any other chance to discover these secrets by just farming through killing

every of this mod have short text, what is even use of this text then if there is no any other way by discovereing correct mods with order on your lich through only killing thralls and guessing by dying? why there is no option to solve an riddle for example or something for your lich to get discovered order of these mod by sentences on them

this all just dont make any good explainable sense

I don’t see why you’re so upset over the only time you ever have to use a revive. Nothing in Warframe can kill a late game player. People run whatever they want to run and don’t mind the one free revive they use for the murmur. 

4 minutes ago, Aldain said:

its looks for something like in every game is goldsink...here we have and....lifesink? but why even anyone would think about something like this, for what reason? it maybe could have sense if every left life had any additional material worth after mission for something but it dont have

Just now, Aldain said:

And now with the personal attacks, classy.

It is pointless, you know why?

Other than costing a revive it doesn't matter if the player dies or not.

What's the difference between those two?

I’m simply stating what it sounds like you want. A game where nothing can kill you. Y’all so upset over an enemy killing you cause you did t sort your mods in the right order. 

I’m simply stating what it sounds like you want. A game where nothing can kill you. Y’all so upset over an enemy killing you cause you did t sort your mods in the right order. 

Answer the question.

What is the difference between:

What is the difference.

Or do you just want to start insulting my mother because you can't admit there is none?

Just now, Brey223 said:

Player dies you get 10 murmurs plus whatever thralls were in the mission so really you’re getting 20 plus murmurs. 

What if DE changed it so the player doesn't die but still gets 10 murmers?

What if it never had the instant death from the start?

Would that hurt you or anyone else for it being the system?

Would you have gone to the feedback forum demanding DE implement an instant death mechanic into the game?

Answer me.

1 minute ago, Aldain said:

What if DE changed it so the player doesn't die but still gets 10 murmers?

What if it never had the instant death from the start?

Would that hurt you or anyone else for it being the system?

Would you have gone to the feedback forum demanding DE implement an instant death mechanic into the game?

Answer me.

I won’t answer your question cause of how rude and demanding you sound. Therefore I’m ending this discussion since it seems neither of us are going anywhere with it. 

1 minute ago, Brey223 said:

I don’t see why you’re so upset over the only time you ever have to use a revive. Nothing in Warframe can kill a late game player. People run whatever they want to run and don’t mind the one free revive they use for the murmur. 

upset Im when I get morons in team by whose objective in mission is danger for example and did I wrote anywhere here Im upset of using revive?

as it was written...this big big af dissapoitment, not funny, not enjoyable

how would you feel if you helped someone with their problem, you have done well and only because lets say you had blue shirt instead of green he just slapped you after all

would you feel good for being slapped everytime you help someone only because you had clothes on you which are not their favorite?

It’s not silence, it’s refusing to indulge in your heated campaign. You say the deaths are pointless I say they’re fine. If you wanted to get rid of the death the. How about your lich passively gets stronger the more you neglect it. Doesn’t kill you but if you ignore it/don’t try and stab it you’re punished even harsher by your lich going up by two levels with more stuff stolen. 

I won’t answer your question cause of how rude and demanding you sound. Therefore I’m ending this discussion since it seems neither of us are going anywhere with it. 

and while @Aldain is answering, trying to answer on every your question with good argument you still refuse to answer for single question from him 🤔

1 minute ago, Ikserdok said:

upset Im when I get morons in team by whose objective in mission is danger for example and did I wrote anywhere here Im upset of using revive?

as it was written...this big big af dissapoitment, not funny, not enjoyable

how would you feel if you helped someone with their problem, you have done well and only because lets say you had blue shirt instead of green he just slapped you after all

would you feel good for being slapped everytime you help someone only because you had clothes on you which are not their favorite?

Whenever someone fails to kill their lich I always just put “f” in the chat for a funny meme. Deaths in Warframe aren’t impacting you at all. So what if you got killed by your lich? Did it affect you? It put your energy down to default start of the mission but did nothing else. 

Just now, Brey223 said:

How about your lich passively gets stronger the more you neglect it. Doesn’t kill you but if you ignore it/don’t try and stab it you’re punished even harsher by your lich going up by two levels with more stuff stolen. 

Guess who doesn't care about losing resources or the level increasing for me personally?

THIS GUY.

I just want the pointless death gone so the entire stabber vs runner arguments can stop. Nothing else.