Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It only took 2 weeks for people to lose interest in Kuva Lich gameplay

White_Matter

Yesterday i started to hunt murmurs for my lich. Got 1 mod discovered, tried, failed. Got another, failed. If it was just this, ok. But my lich levelled up twice without me stabbing her. Explain this to me, please? Now i don't want to stab again until i have the 3rd mod known. Toxic douchebags called me coward or hindering other people's farm.

This was supposed to be fun. All i get is grief and more grief.

I will refrain myself from stabbing just to spite these idiots.

DE, PLEASE EXPLAIN THE RANDOM LEVEL-UP OF LICHES, EXPLAIN WHY MY LICH LEVELLED UP WHEN ANOTHER PLAYER STABBED IT, PLEASE!!!!

Edited by renleech

untill rewards are added for lvling lich other than measley murmurs which arent shared partywise then nope not worth it unless i want to move them to a new node

also if you dont want to bump into someone elses lich and chance they dont want to stab... solo is a option for you my fellow

Edited by Saravind
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, renleech said:

Yesterday i started to hunt murmurs for my lich. Got 1 mod discovered, tried, failed. Got another, failed. If it was just this, ok. But my lich levelled up twice without me stabbing her. Explain this to me, please? Now i don't want to stab again until i have the 3rd mod known. Toxic douchebags called me coward or hindering other people's farm.

DE, PLEASE EXPLAIN THE RANDOM LEVEL-UP OF LICHES, EXPLAIN WHY MY LICH LEVELLED UP WHEN ANOTHER PLAYER STABBED IT, PLEASE!!!!

Did you fully clear out nodes of a planet or something?

Lich caps out at lvl 5 btw. If you have serious problems handling that, I get it. Doing some things purely out of spite might not be the healthiest way to play the game however.

21 minutes ago, 1st-1 said:

Hey, i want to talk about something nobody talked about :nerd:
I played the last hour and did a few lich missions, 3 mission i had to leave because someone don't want to stab his lich (he's afraid to die.. oohhh.. so cuuuuute..) , and i don't even talk about all the insults i can see in the chat when it happen..

So.. thats all i wanted to say, i'm probably the only guy with that issue, uh ? :crylaugh:

See ya IG tenno ! ❤️

Nope, i wont kill any lich out of spite. Don't like it? Leave and join another group

8 minutes ago, renleech said:

Only you can stab your lich. If we could stab other people liches, there would be no reason to have 100 topics about players not stabbing them. And you said it yourself you tried 2 times. Thats why your lich lvled up.

2 minutes ago, kevoisvevo said:

Nope, i wont kill any lich out of spite. Don't like it? Leave and join another group

Actually, I just dont extract... Have been working on this, last few times, the one refusing to kill the lich had to abort because the rest of the squad would not allow him to finish the mission without stabing his lich...

Also, lets turn this around, if you are not willing to stab your lich, play solo

It's quicker and easier to Solo your Lich, that way you don't encounter people ignoring their liches, also. all the Thralls will be yours and yours alone. Solo your Lich in an extermination and you can unlock all 3 requiem requirements in one mission.

Just because you can play Warframe with other people doesn't mean you should.

Remember, Old Blood is based off the game Shadows of Mordor which I believe is single player?

Try it solo, it's how I've killed the liches I've started.

I promise that I won’t do that anymore! Do you know why? Because I already collected all 13 weapons.

I’ll explain why people do this: they’re not afraid to die, they’re afraid of 5th lvl lich with skills such as CURSED GROUND + POISON CLOUD + TELEPORT. Try to kill this at  5th level and you will understand everything yourself.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheBlackShawarma said:

I promise that I won’t do that anymore! Do you know why? Because I already collected all 13 weapons.

I’ll explain why people do this: they’re not afraid to die, they’re afraid of 5th lvl lich with skills such as CURSED GROUND + POISON CLOUD + TELEPORT. Try to kill this at  5th level and you will understand everything yourself.

What's the problem with cursed ground?

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Aadi880:

Yes, it is a beta build (Still says it by DE themselves if you redownload the game again). A non beta build would mean there are little to no bug to fix which contradicts your same statement as "It is a mess", and everyone in the community knows that there are a ton of bugs left to fix.

Yeah of cause they say it 😄 but that doesn't make it beta. It's a misuse of the software release life cycle from the game industry that became a trend in the last 10 years. DE is not the only company who abuses the definition. Just say it is alpha/beta so you can sh*t on quality control and do what you want even if the game is released for several years. And they even succeed with it when there are really people who defend them 😄

Edited by tyreens

3 minutes ago, TheBlackShawarma said:

Havent had any trouble with any of these abilities. WP your lich. Play a tanky frame. Switch to operator during radiation procs. Level 5 Lich or Level 1 Lich, no matter, they all go down. Warframes remain at the top of the food chain for now.

2 минуты назад, Skaleek сказал:

Havent had any trouble with any of these abilities. WP your lich. Play a tanky frame. Switch to operator during radiation procs. Level 5 Lich or Level 1 Lich, no matter, they all go down. Warframes remain at the top of the food chain for now.

Why suffer so much if you can skip it and not raise his lvl?

Stop doing liches in public groups and the problem is solved for both sides of the "you don't play my way so I refuse to play your way" argument... but nooooooo, people insist on entering public missions expecting everyone else to have the same goal and play the same way.

4 minutes ago, TheBlackShawarma said:

Why suffer so much if you can skip it and not raise his lvl?

I like leveling them up tbh. I prefer to have extra nodes to choose from. The level, to me, is a not important. I'm not joking when i say i can drop a level 5 lich in less than a minute. Sure its not like a level 1 lich, to propose so would be silly, but the variance in time is so minimal for me. Not to mention i play in groups and I'm not going to put my needs above other players. Selfish play like that creates divides in the community (See: forums).

I have been playing in groups and not once have i ever seen a group force extract someone when their lich spawns. The community isn't as bad as our forums make it out to be. There is an unwritten social contract between all of us. You would expect someone to let you kill your lich, and doing so in kind, you let other people kill theirs.

Edited by Skaleek