Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sick Of Losing Stuff To Host Migration

misoru2012

it's worse if you have sucky internet. i can barely get through 3 missions in a row without one host migration. i mostly do mobile defense, and the datamass disappears after host migration if it's not in the machine, so i have to restart completely. now that's annoying.

This does make things tedious.  Would be nice if the system just overlooked people poorly suited to be host.

That would mean making entire countries unavailable to host. It would be impossible for us (Australia can drop out at times) to host games with friends. Kinda would make a lot leave the game/scream on forums and would honestly be a lot worse than what is happening. Esp if we want to host tower missions (what they'd have to do them all alone??)

Not a feasible solution. 

Edited by Draconaa

I was doing some 45min survival and had like 100 mods gotten and like thousands and thousands of ressources. Then the host left and since there was a carpet of hundreds of ammo drops all over the map the host migration would obviously completely go wrong and it all was lost *gg*...

I refuse to go any further than 5 minutes in survival ever since.

Edited by scavenge

You know there's already a solution to this? One poster even pointed it out already. Turn your ping limit down and you'll stop having laggy games and stop connecting to people you can't stay connected to.

My Ping is set to a mere 200, yet I still join games where I see stuff moonwalking.

My Ping is set to a mere 200, yet I still join games where I see stuff moonwalking.

Same here. And every single time i read **** **** ** in chat I know it's going to be another completely f***ed up game with 30% chance of random disconnect. Ever played cyath or xini without seeing a single enemy? Or things teleport all over the place, or enemies still standing 10+ secs after they died...

Ping is useless if host has 1k connection and hosts this game on a smartphone.

Edited by Helljack84

That's when you're running into the other side of the lag issue in Warframe, which is computer based lag, IE player has high speed super internet, and yes using a POS Laptop made out of chewing gum and duct tape, you're going to get lag like that. How do I know this? I have a friend who has a laptop like that, when he hosts the game lags, you moonwalk, items drop slower than feathers in space, and yet he has internet good enough to stream.