Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Guys I Give Up.....omg Yes!

AngelGuardcc

So this tricks works both  IRL and any game

what you have to do is spend some time farming/Questing/Searching for something

example: Firestorm from Toxic Ancients

search for it till you start getting tired and etc, once you are super tired say " i give up" the last mob you will before leaving the mission/quest/dungeon will drop the item 

:D

Share ur Tricks

I generally light a few Santeria candles and sacrifice whatever animals are available. Since I live in the city, it's always pigeons and rats. Not surprisingly, no one seems to mind. Although trash day can be kind of awkward...

You get better results with stray cats and dogs. And lost children. It makes trash days a bit more awkward but it's worth it. Also you need a ritual dagger molded out of volcanic rock and ivory.

Doesn't help RNG at all, but if you're looking for something, farming will seem very slow. The moment you stop looking for it, it'll come fast.

e.g. I just farmed up 900 plastids for Dread. Took what seemed like forever. The next time I check my plastids for building something (2 days later), I have >1100.

It's just an attitude shift of sorts, but still.

Farmed hells chamber for a whole month before finally receiving it.. which happened right as I began farming for barrel diffusion instead. Nowadays, I have too many of both and not nearly enough serration. And to think I used to feel trolled whenever I saw serration due to it looking similar tto hells chamber

The guidelines should be:

1) Keep playing while you can still derive fun (having a net positive when you deduct the stuff you don't like from the stuff that you do. e.g. you don't like grind, but you will probably like the goal item when you finally get it.)

2) When you stop having positive fun, leave (instead of trying to pass that negativity to people who are still having fun, or try to make up your own fun by griefing other players or the forum: i.e. trolls)

So this tricks works both  IRL and any game

what you have to do is spend some time farming/Questing/Searching for something

example: Firestorm from Toxic Ancients

search for it till you start getting tired and etc, once you are super tired say " i give up" the last mob you will before leaving the mission/quest/dungeon will drop the item 

:D

Share ur Tricks

hahah well i tried this so many times ... sometimes it works for me and sometimes no 

nice one though XD

LOL. I know this trick! Me and mah friend were farming some.. thing, I forgot.. but we were so worn out and tired that we were like,

"Yo, after this run why don't we go play some LoL or something?"

"Sure."

End of mission: Get that component we wanted.

"HAAAAH. Alright, seems like our luck is going back, lets play some more!"

"Yea! :D"

50 runs later......

"SON OF A..... DIDN'T WE SAY WE'RE GOING TO PLAY LOL?"

"Yo, after this run why don't we go play some LoL or something?"

"Sure."

50 runs later......

"SON OF A..... DIDN'T WE SAY WE'RE GOING TO PLAY LOL?"

That's Warframe keeping you from playing competitor's games. I can hear it now. 

"Nooooo don't play League of Legends, stay on Warframe. Now pay our outrageous platinum prices!" -Warframe God

The way I got Focus and Split Chamber (2 days in a row) after months playing this game.

Farming all day, trying to get those mods, time to go to sleep. Turned Warframe off. Can't sleep and think "lets try one more time before sleeping". And finally get those mods in one run.

Edited by matto