Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glaive nerf has taken Wolf Sledge with it, please revert.

HyokaChan

The glaive prime in dual wield mode feels pretty useless after this hotfix. Even paired with a zakti and timing the glaive explosion correctly with the zakti's stagger, the damage is extremely underwhelming. What used to take one or two throws, now would take like fifteen. With amount of time and effort to execute that many correctly timed throws, I could kill many similar targets with conventional melee, or just shooting them.

I mean, the Glaive fix also seemed to take away all of the power of the Glaive as well. The damage of "thrown" melee need to compete with snipers and bows, for once thrown melee felt like a solid alternative to guns without having to resort to gimmicks (like stealth multipliers).

On 2019-11-16 at 6:12 PM, Frenotx said:

The glaive prime in dual wield mode feels pretty useless after this hotfix. Even paired with a zakti and timing the glaive explosion correctly with the zakti's stagger, the damage is extremely underwhelming. What used to take one or two throws, now would take like fifteen. With amount of time and effort to execute that many correctly timed throws, I could kill many similar targets with conventional melee, or just shooting them.

keep talking ab this issue and they'll offer a fix

2 hours ago, (XB1)StripedWolf2001 said:

The glaive charge throw now adds to the combo counter and increases damage for better scaling.  Before this update charged throws didn't add to the counter.

i hope you're not referring to that clunky ass dual wield mode charged throw thats really buggy and inconsistent cuz we're talking about the normal throwing of the glaives that just got nerfed in the 26.0.7 patch