Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blood rush, weeping wounds, gladiator set malfunctions

Kherae

Valkyr Prime claws with gladiator vice. Gram prime with weeping wounds, gladiator vice, blood rush.  no gladiator mods on frame.

Had 12x. Switched to operator form to disarm a kuva guardian. back to frame. mods were nonfunctional. Was switching between valkyr claws and gram prime as necessary for healing. Had to switch to claws to build combo counter, then switch back, to force mods to update again and regain stack value.

It is very painful to effectively "lose" the mods' effects when so much of my damage, and healing through healing return, is lost.

Update: The cause for the bonus to vanish seems inconsistent. Sometimes it deactivates when the round is over, sometimes after void blasting the kuva guardian. But, if I spam the "5" button to get in n' out of operator mode, the bonus seem to come back, rather reliably. Also, if I get the CC buff from [Charm], for its entire duration, it overrides\removing my combo bonus completely.

Oh my goodness, thought I was going crazy. Was doing 20 round of kuva fissure (Disruption) when all of the sudden I lost all my combo buffs and could not damage nothing. I can confirm this happening to me as well.

Edited by --DSP--Snap47
update

Im experiencing this too almost in every single mission.

This bug just happen randomly (im using wukong with melee weapon dragon nikana/nikana prime). 

My blood rush and gladiator set buff suddenly vanished whenever i reach 12x combo and i have to wait the combo to lower down to 11x (power spike naramon) so the buff come back. Please fix this.

Edit : i've done some trial in simulacrum and i find this bug happening when operator do void blast on kuva guardian/cloud.

Edited by Gatsukeller

• 2 weeks later...

The issue persists still as of Hotfix 26.1.3 

Update: One way to reliably get back the bonus is to do heavy attacks. Once I lose the bonus, I immediately do a heavy attack (with 40 combo efficiency), the bonus comes back right away, seemingly resets whatever is causing it to deactivate. 

Update 2: Once the bonus disappears, if you wait for the combo meter to tick (using Naramon Power Spike), the bonus seems to come back reliably. 

Edited by --DSP--Snap47
Update

• 1 month later...

Been doing disruption on Lua for Axi Relics. This bug of losing the bloodrush stacks but not losing combo was experienced several times. The bloodrush stacks would not reappear until I let the combo duration run out and rebuild combo. Did not attempt the suggested solution of using a heavy attack and build combo after.