Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rare/hard to get weapons/drops ??

Tenno76856

24 minutes ago, Serafim_94 said:

I'll take your Hate and raise you an Brakk.

I dunno I honestly never had trouble with the brakk. I got it relatively quickly and I'm sitting on 4 BP's minute the one I crafted and maybe parts I sold, and 3 of each part. Thats after everyone basically got the brakk and ignored the G3 which requires more effort to see regularly than "you looked at a robot the wrong way? DID YOU REALLY THING YOUR ACTIONS WOULD NOT HAVE CONSEQUENCES?!?!"

3 hours ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

If you're actually interested in getting it and have a few mates you play with I can help. A group of Atlas, Hydroid, Nekros and a DPS will get War parts pretty quick. Farm Lua crossfire, use petrifying gaze on sentients, followed by Hydroid tentacles, then DPS kills them with desecrate active. I did this for hours to farm Vengeful Revenant when it came out and ended up with a heap of War parts.

No. Farm Ropalolyst. You get far far more sentients than Lua.

Xiphos parts.  Over 3K hours, I've seen one part drop for it.  Absolutely horrible.  

Korrudo isn't hard.  You just fly back and forth along the path where they spawn, and kill them with relative ease if you know what you're doing.  

Brakk was easy as S#&$ at one point when LoR existed you got tons of parts for it by killing the G3 each raid.  Now it's just a mindless grind of doing invasions over and over to get marked until the set drops.  Some people get absurd luck and get the set after killing G3 once, others have no luck and have to kill them numerous times.  

Hate and such aren't that bad if you just stay marked by stalker every mission you go into, it just takes a while.  Luckily no weapon stalker drops is super necessary to have at this point.