Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

power problems

LuxrayRangers

Question

4 answers to this question

Just now, LuxrayRangers said:

so i use zephyr and a bunch of other powerful weapons which are all max rank but i cant seem to beat certain levels as they are too strong, do you know how i could get stronger because i have a lot of maxed mods on them too

This is really hard to say. You haven’t told us what weapons you are using or provided any builds. Nor have you said what you are having trouble with (i.e. enemy level).

Swap Zephyr for a DPS frame, run a min-maxed build for that. It would make you stronger.

4 minutes ago, krc473 said:

This is really hard to say. You haven’t told us what weapons you are using or provided any builds. Nor have you said what you are having trouble with (i.e. enemy level).

Swap Zephyr for a DPS frame, run a min-maxed build for that. It would make you stronger.

i use broken war, fulmin, and akstiletto and they run dps/elemental builds and i use things for survivalbility for zephyr

4 minutes ago, LuxrayRangers said:

dps/elemental builds and i use things for survivalbility

This really doesn't tell me anything - images of your builds would be really useful*. The mods you use and their levels is what matters. Make sure all of the mods are maxed.

• *screenshot the builds, upload to imgur/discord etc. Copy the image URL and paste it here.