Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker's Drop Table %'s

Scootches

Question

6 answers to this question

I always get Hate and Dread when something does drop. Got each at least 3 times. Haven't got Despair yet. 

I've had dread 4-5 times, Hate once, no Despair. If I had to guess I'd say Dread was the Common drop (76%), Hate the Uncommon (22%), and Despair the Rare (2%). But that's assuming mob drop tables resemble mission reward drop tables, and in any case that RNG would come after another layer of RNG as to whether he drops a bp at all.

I've had dread 4-5 times, Hate once, no Despair. If I had to guess I'd say Dread was the Common drop (76%), Hate the Uncommon (22%), and Despair the Rare (2%). But that's assuming mob drop tables resemble mission reward drop tables, and in any case that RNG would come after another layer of RNG as to whether he drops a bp at all.

afaik, your common/uncommon/rare assumptions are correct, the numbers probably are not, but we get the point (good on ya bro).

stalker visits are rng, if he drops anything is rng and if the drop is what you need/want is rng.

the stalker is the embodiment of DEs love of rng and grind.

Funny, I'm sitting on ~10 despairs, 1 hate, 1 dread.

I think it's totally random. I have heard rumors that post U10 his drop tables may have been broken (only dropping slash dash/dread) though. Food for thought.

Edited by Segolia