Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(NSW)Kiwihunter063

Trouble with the Foundry

Question

I recently traded so I can get 40 plat to rush my Octavia in the foundry. When I did rush it, nothing happened but it took 20 of my plat instead for no apparent reason. I submitted a ticket but they haven't responded yet. I'm on switch so it's difficult to submit evidence. How long should it take to respond?

6 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Jiminez_Burial said:

Warframe slots are 20p for a single slot.  You're confusing it with the Weapon slots which are 12p for 2.

I actually sold my volt just to have space and checked so I am very sure it's not so.

27 minutes ago, (NSW)Kiwihunter063 said:

I actually sold my volt just to have space and checked so I am very sure it's not so.

Then are you sure you rushed the right item?  The only thing that could remove 20p while in foundry would be slots or a reduced rush cost.  If you are absolutely certain you rushed the correct items and didn't purchase a slot then you'll just have to wait for support to reply (which could take between 3-90 days due to support not being the best).  Best of luck.

30 minutes ago, (NSW)Kiwihunter063 said:

I recently traded so I can get 40 plat to rush my Octavia in the foundry. When I did rush it, nothing happened but it took 20 of my plat instead for no apparent reason. I submitted a ticket but they haven't responded yet. I'm on switch so it's difficult to submit evidence. How long should it take to respond?

Sounds like you didn't have a spare Warframe slot.  A popup would have appeared stating so and asking if you wanted to spend 20p to buy the slot.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Grimfrost83 said:

Can it be that you didn´t have any warframe slots left, and had to buy 2 more for the price of 20?

Warframe slots are 20p for a single slot.  You're confusing it with the Weapon slots which are 12p for 2.

Just now, Jiminez_Burial said:

That´s right, thank you