Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do you think PVP can be successful ?

(PSN)Akuma_Asura_

1 hour ago, (XB1)COA Altair said:

Why be mad at PVP if I don't play it?  Because they waste man hours on the mode is why when they could be working on something that 99% of their playerbase cares about be

Cause believe it or not, sometimes players want something different. 

Playing in PvP in warframe gives a much different experience when you are bored in between content patches. Dark Sectors PvP was too intense for DE to anticipate, and getting good at PvP in Warframe actually takes skill and feels quite good when you get the matches where you get 30+ kills. 

Also, a bit you missed. PvP made Dark Sectors and the clan wars as intense and popular as it was. You either were not around for the Tenno blood bath and politics for the Dark Sector Wars, or you never paid any attention to it. There was an entire period of warframe based solely around PvP and having your alliance claim those nodes for the free resources. 

One last anecdote for you? Even your point about trials is entirely bogus. 1% of the players on Destiny did the raids, yet its what draws and keeps a hardcore playerbase so they have a prize to acquire. 

Warframe's trials just needed better rewards if I'm being honest. (Some arcanes were amazing, and getting brakk parts reliably was nice. But having a trial give prime parts or weapons would have gone a long way to reward people. Not sure Destiny players would bother with raids if their rewards were the arcanes.) 

So yea. Don't be mad at PvP if you don't play it. It takes far much less work then say adding archwing, or Railjack. Literally only map design, or small balance fixes.

• Like 2

On 2020-03-26 at 6:31 PM, (XB1)COA Altair said:

Shoehorned is an accurate term for the mode when it has never felt like it's a part of warframe at larg

There are a lot of things shoehorned into the game if that is the case. Wyrmius, fishing, happy zephyr, frame fighter, shawzins,animal conservation, etc. Conclave is not one of those. Conclave has had some effort invested into it, and it pays dividends to the rest of the community. The Conclave maps allowed modes like index and arena to be added into the game with ease.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, (XB1)The Repo Man151 said:

Why do you hold this opinion?

I mean... i dont like PvP at all and seeing the majority of warframe community is PvE based and the lack of pvp this game had over the years... Its an option that its there but no one wants. Warframe will always be a pve game

• Like 1

PvP can be great in this game but DE doesn't give a F.

1 : Challenges are outdated based on people who is playing conclave.

"Example" : win 10 games / play 20 games / complete 10 challenges.

How the heck are we supposed to complete these if nobody is playing Conclave?
Also lower rank players cannot participate with higher rank players.
I am Typhoon and i have to wait at least 30 minutes to find a single opponent who will try hard to beat me.
90.000 people play Warframe daily but i have to wait 30 minutes or more to find a single opponent who is going to have 3.000 hours in game and he will propably move like a level 100 anime character.

2 : We cannot wear a Conclave Sigil to get daily standing by playing pve. . .why? Because DE doesn't give a F.

3 : A lot of skins are locked behind 50.000 standing and you cannot even pay paltinum to buy them like other skins.

4 : Primed weapons are weaker than MK-1 Braton and Lato which is hilarious.

5 : Conclave mods are garbage. Mirage prime will fully moded Dragon Nikana cannot kill an AFK Nezha Prime with an active Warding Halo.

5 : Weapon magazines are nerfed.

There is no K-Drive racing 1 vs 1 or 1 vs all mode.

Conclusion they don't care at all. (just look at the Umbral Formas, if you want one you have to grind every single day for garbage rewards)

• Like 1

vor 23 Minuten schrieb Prostreet150:

(just look at the Umbral Formas, if you want one you have to grind every single day for garbage rewards)

That's a whine from very early 2019 that turned out to be baseless when the first Nightwave was released, and it's completely baffling that people still parrot it almost six months into Intermission II. If you can't finish a Nightwave without grinding every single day, your "grinding every day" is either only minutes long or you're just really terrible.

59 minutes ago, Krankbert said:

That's a whine from very early 2019 that turned out to be baseless when the first Nightwave was released, and it's completely baffling that people still parrot it almost six months into Intermission II. If you can't finish a Nightwave without grinding every single day, your "grinding every day" is either only minutes long or you're just really terrible.

Wow attention guys we got a smart ass over here!

You ignored all my facts about Conclave and you quoted the only thing that was out of topic? Seriusly? ? ?

I can make 250 platinum each day by playing 4 hours if you ask me how why would i tell you?

If you think that doing challenges every single day for a whole month to just get x1 Forma is logical then i have no words for you.
Playing one whole month just to get one Forma is no near in the grinding of Black Desert Online.
And BDO is one of the most grindier MMORG games ever made.

Also i forgot to mention that people get banned in Conclave if they team up to make challenges. . .Seriusly DE? You do not allowing as to wear a conclave sigil to farm standing points by playing pve and you even banning people for co oporating in conclave? ? ?

vor 5 Minuten schrieb Prostreet150:

If you think that doing challenges every single day for a whole month to just get x1 Forma is logical then i have no words for you.

It's not logical or illogical, it's a lie. You know that you don't have to do challenges every single day, and you know that you don't just get the forma. You know it, I know it, everybody else know it, and still you come here, lie about it, and expect people to just look past this deliberately false and misleading bad faith argument and give the rest of your comment the benefit of the doubt. If you think that's logical, then I have no words for you.

Edited by Krankbert

2 minutes ago, Krankbert said:

It's not logical or illogical, it's a lie. You know that you don't have to do challenges every single day, and you know that you don't just get the forma. You know it, I know it, everybody else know it, and still you come here and lie about it. If you think that's logical, then I have no words for you.

My pardon to you but for me Nitain extracts are useless because i am not a collector that build every single weapon and frame in the game to need them.
Only two things worth from Nightwave the x1 Umbral Forma and the Kuva, because you can make platinum from rerolling rivens.

Everything else is thrash, because you can make more platinum at the same time you have to grind for the daily challenges.

So again conclusion you grind "daily" for a whole month just to get Kuva to "RNG" gamble and if you are lucky you are going to make some platinum and x1 umbral forma.

But you are still being out of topic and you do not contribute at the conclave topic at all.

Wearing a conclave sigil should be a thing but DE prefer to ban people who cooporate in order to complete challenges and they are happy for it. It must be too hard to let the players get conclave standing by playing pve missions with a sigil equiped.

Gerade eben schrieb Prostreet150:

My pardon to you but for me Nitain extracts are useless because i am not a collector that build every single weapon and frame in the game to need them.
Only two things worth from Nightwave the x1 Umbral Forma and the Kuva, because you can make platinum from rerolling rivens.

Everything else is thrash, because you can make more platinum at the same time you have to grind for the daily challenges.

So again conclusion you grind "daily" for a whole month just to get Kuva to "RNG" gamble and if you are lucky you are going to make some platinum and x1 umbral forma.

By that logic, I hereby declare essentially every grind in the game to be utterly insane, because you have to grind every single day to get absolutely nothing whatsoever in return. Not even 1x Forma.

Gerade eben schrieb Prostreet150:

But you are still being out of topic and you do not contribute at the conclave topic at all

Wearing a conclave sigil should be a thing but DE prefer to ban people who cooporate in order to complete challenges and they are happy for it. It must be too hard to let the players get conclave standing by playing pve missions with a sigil equiped.

Right. Because your point about being able to get Conclave standing outside of Conclave is about making PvP better and totally not about getting the PvP rewards without having to do any PvP.

10 minutes ago, Krankbert said:

Right. Because your point about being able to get Conclave standing outside of Conclave is about making PvP better and totally not about getting the PvP rewards without having to do any PvP.

Then good luck waiting 24/7 to be able to get your dailt standing points my friend.
Or if you try to do the challenges with a friend get perma banned.
I wonder why no1 play conclave.

vor 11 Minuten schrieb Prostreet150:

Then good luck waiting 24/7 to be able to get your dailt standing points my friend.
Or if you try to do the challenges with a friend get perma banned.
I wonder why no1 play conclave.

Nope, not buying it. There's no way you can honestly in good faith believe, that the reason why no one is playing Conclave is, that you can't get the Conclave rewards without actually playing Conclave.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, WoodedSkate89 said:

In my opinion, no.
Warframe has too many frames too reliant on abilities but would be too op in a pvp match to work.

You can always just remove/nerf the ability of the frame for pvp but I feel like that's stripping the frame of it's general essence

Sounds like an easy thing to balance. Just don’t add the frames that are to hard to balance into PvP .