Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR 28 and Loadout Slots

CuChulainnWD

I have brought this situation to the attention of Support, though I am curious if any one else is having a similar issue. Back during the Gauss release, we were able to purchase additional Loadout slots. I bought 10 or so and was able to fill 2 of them with Individual warframes. When DE ran their script they refunded me the difference of 8 or so remaining Loadout slots, keeping 2, thus 40 plat was deducted.

After all was said and done, I now had 37/35 Warframe Loadout slots occupied with unique warframes. Nice. However after passing my MR 28 test, I was granted an additional Loadout slot, which should mean I would sit at 38/35. This is not the case. I am short one Loadout slot. Again a ticket is in with this issue.

Support claims that yes they read I have 35/35 Load out slots and 2 Loudout Configuration slots. This is clearly false. I provided a UI jpg showing a 37/35 occupied and verified loud out slots. At no time did I ever purchase a Configuration slot. They are calling them Duplicated Configuration slots that do not cost additional plat. Clearly this is not the case. They are  two distinct UI menus.

Edited by CuChulainnWD

4 hours ago, CuChulainnWD said:

After all was said and done, I now had 37/35 Warframe Loadout slots occupied with unique warframes. Nice. However after passing my MR 28 test, I was granted an additional Loadout slot, which should mean I would sit at 38/35. This is not the case. I am short one Loadout slot.

Trying to take advantage of bugs? https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1118837-infinite-loadout-slot-purchases

After refund, the problem is you have more used slots then total number of slots. Your number of open slots is in the negative.

Going up to Mastery rank 28 went from 37/34 to 37/35, but no open slots because negative open slots.

My loadout slots is 11/14 with 3 open slots as Mastery rank 27, no additional slots.

Mastery rank 28 have 15 loadout slots, or up to 35 with 20 slot purchases using platinum.

13 hours ago, sam686 said:

Trying to take advantage of bugs? https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1118837-infinite-loadout-slot-purchases

After refund, the problem is you have more used slots then total number of slots. Your number of open slots is in the negative.

Going up to Mastery rank 28 went from 37/34 to 37/35, but no open slots because negative open slots.

My loadout slots is 11/14 with 3 open slots as Mastery rank 27, no additional slots.

Mastery rank 28 have 15 loadout slots, or up to 35 with 20 slot purchases using platinum.

Thankyou. I see where I erred now. Theoretically then after my MR 30 test I will be sitting at 37/36. Which means if DE ever expands the Loudout slot capacity, let's say by one, I will be paying for that additional loudout slot to correct the balance.